RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It depends on how many scenes the Madame is going to have
The madame does not bother me. Anyone can simply choose not to have sex with her but everyone needs to play that damn house minigame. :FacePalm:
I sure hope the dev is not making another annoying minigame for the next update.

Seriously that thing was the main reason i instaled the mod.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The madame does not bother me. Anyone can simply choose not to have sex with her but everyone needs to play that damn house minigame. :FacePalm:
I sure hope the dev is not making another annoying minigame for the next update.

Seriously that thing was the main reason i instaled the mod.
Why don't you just disable minigames? It's an option built into the game.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What the world would be like if Madame Rose didn't exist ?
Like paradise, something like this:
View attachment 1378444
If Madame was MC´s mom that would be unexpected, anything can happen really.
I tried the Madame scene again, I tried to approach it positively, but the scene is so depressing:
  • The whole sense that the VIP room is dead.
  • The dirgy music.
  • The mc's low mood (during the cleaning and also when he's abandoned by Leon and Tania).
  • The conversation with Madame Rose is uninspiring (and you can only call her either "Madame" or "Mommy"; neither of those options appeal to me really).
  • The whole experience just feels like a business transaction. "How much for this", "That will cost this much" all the way through it. It should be money out the way upfront and don't bring it up again!
Given she doesn't use her name (Madame Rose as in Pink Rose, it's not likely her name is actually Rose) and she wears a mask, there is a possibility her identity could be important, so yeah, imagining she's Tommy's mom helps a bit, but only a bit. :(

But imagine if the scene took a different turn:

----------------

The mc's sitting alone in the VIP room after Tania and Leon head off, he's feeling pretty disappointed, the bartender gives him a drink and says she'll find a girl to keep him company.

We hear someone complaining in the background:

Unknown Girl: "Really, my shift isn't supposed to start for another half hour *sigh*, ok, whatever".

The unapproving scowl on the face of the girl who emerges from behind the scenes quickly turns to delight:

Nicole: "Fuckface! OMG, I didn't know it was you!"

She quickens her step and then suddenly slows, feeling awkward; clearly feeling uncomfortable that her private and working life are overlapping:

Nicole: "Oh, this is kinda weird, isn't it? Um, do you want a backroom dance or something..?"

But before she can think about it too much, the mc meets her halfway and passionately kisses her:

mc: "Nicole, like you said, you're off the clock, this is just you and me, forget that we're in the VIP room".

To which she hungrily smirks:

Nicole: "Call me Envy, and you're definitely gonna feel like a VIP after this!"

And I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------------

Sorry Madame Rose, you just suck, that's all there is to it.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Didn't Lynette get her last journal from a woman named Rose?:unsure:
Nope:

Ln: "You came to me on my 18th birthday through a sweet woman named Marion"​

Math, Gender and especially English (mouse input, oh my god) minigame are definitely boring, others not so much, and I really liked the repair mansion minigame.
I'd be good if there was some lecture-based feedback on how well the mc (and the rest of the students) are performing. There was that one incident where the mc helps another student and depending on how well you did the tests, Cathy either praised or corrected the mc's efforts.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Let's Go, minigames tier list.

S: House, Tennis
A: Fighting
B: Gender
C: Pancakes
F: Every other minigame
Mansion, Fighting
Tennis with Tybalt
Gender studies, D&G (at least you can fast forward using ctrl)
Everything else, including Tennis with Jill and looking for special renders in freeroams

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes