AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually retarded. What the fuck? Why was she even in a poll to begin with? Who likes Madam? What weirdo wants to see her get eaten out?

We really are in the worst timeline
You know, I think Madame is the new D&G since DPC wants to "force" her to enter the story, but thank goodness that I rejected her from the first moment I saw her.

But it is preferable that at least he uses that time that he is wasting on her in a scene with another girl such as Sally or anyone in general if what he is looking for is to lengthen the development of the chapter

Reactions: vireker and kazaf

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
You know, I think Madame is the new D&G since DPC wants to "force" her to enter the story, but thank goodness that I rejected her from the first moment I saw her.

But it is preferable that at least he uses that time that he is wasting on her in a scene with another girl such as Sally or anyone in general if what he is looking for is to lengthen the development of the chapter
It just blows my mind that this decrepit stripper that people need to be reminded exists is already coming up on 4 scenes when she was literally just introduced and her fan club count could fit on one human hand.

DPC is losing the plot

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
between Jill and Bella what u will choose guys ?
Bella, and I wouldn't even have to think about the choice.

That would be nice. I also do wish we could type the English tests instead of using mouse. I doubt the English test will ever be fun for me, however.

Well it's possible, but is it likely is the question. Is it possible DPC could invite me to his lair for a personal tour, give me a glimpse at his fabled setup, provide me with special renders of Sage and me together, and then Mrs. DPC cooks a traditional Swedish dinner for us? Yes, but likely? The answer is no.

First, I don't see any way that this game covers more than the 1st year of college so the point is probably moot. It's been 2 1/2 almost three years and DPC has only managed to cover a little over a month of game world time. He would have to incorporate not one but many time skips to reach MC's graduation unless it's done as an epilogue skip. Not only that but the skips would have to cover several months at a time. One skip is bad enough, but as soon as you start doing multiple skips, it completely ruins the flow of the game. It takes you out of the life and action of MC & friends and makes you feel like you are missing out on big chunks of personal growth and progression (and lewds), because you are. Also, you have to spend valuable time with exposition about what every main character has been getting up to during the skip. Show don't tell, is key in storytelling. Not very many AVNs tell stories in that manner and I don't think BaDIK will either. BaDIK is good, but it's not War & Peace.

Also, Sage's own words as well as the words of her sisters tell a tale of a woman with one foot out the door already, regardless of her passion for MC. The ladies even reference Sage concluding her HOT president duties in the spring when she graduates. Even if Sage studies/works on or near campus after graduation, a woman in her early 20s does not want to go back to kiddie school for drunken parties with teenagers. Women rarely operate like that. There is an entire world out there waiting to be discovered and a new life waiting to begin. The best we could hope for is Sage visiting for alumni(?) night or whatever it's called. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We probably have years of content to go before BaDIK is done.
Honestly, I think that the game will cover the first year of college and after episode 20 ends (or whatever the last episode will be), and we get the ending with the LI of our choice, the epilogue will show us what happened to all the characters, with stuff changing depending on our choices.

For example: "Magnar and Sally graduated college and ended up getting married." or if you weren't really nice to Magnar this would be the outcome: "Magnar ended up forming up a harem consisting of Sally, Sage, Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Quinn and all the other girls. I wonder how things would have worked out if I was nice to him for once." :Kappa:

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
It just blows my mind that this decrepit stripper that people need to be reminded exists is already coming up on 4 scenes when she was literally just introduced and her fan club count could fit on one human hand.

DPC is losing the plot
To be fair, the first 3 scenes aren't really separate scenes, it's one branching scene. They are listed as different in the menu, but on other characters they would be combined into one. Feeling her tits, sucking on her nipples, and a blowjob. Maybe DPC should have just had it as one scene in the gallery, and had a percentage of animations seen like with others.

I'm cautiously a fan of her right now. Sure she is introduced in a way that could instead have been content for the other strippers, but I think she will be someone important to the story, or to a side story. She has only just been introduced, but the game still has a long way to go yet.

If her content in episode 8 is just more payment for more lewdness, I'll reconsider. I guess we'll see when it drops.

Reactions: shazba

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

DPC is losing the plot
Now you're exaggerating, she is not that old at all. Okay you don't like Madame Rose. Everyone understood now. You should now calm down again and shift down a gear.

DPC doesn't lose the plot either. To meet Madame Rose at all, you need to be on the Dik route. And even there you still have a choice, you are not forced to meet her. As everyone knows, there is only 1 really main girl on the Dik route: Sage.
Quinn? Rinoa? Camilla? Lily? Nicole? Maybe Mona in the future? They´re all side girls. The entire route consists of over 70% side girls. So, Madame doesn't hurt anyone either.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Surely it has nothing to do with her unattractive face and saggy body. I doubt most people are playing the game for character development, considering how poorly it has been handled for several updates now.
Inclined to agree with you here. She's just not very appealing. There are a ton of older women who look amazing into their later decades, but the Madame isn't one of them, and as others in the thread have clarified, so far she doesn't fill any role that needed filling. The MILF role has at least two (Envy/Jade), Cathy/Jade/Bella cover the older woman slot, and for the real pervy degenerates out there I'm sure Derek could hook you up with a geriatric.
The 'sad/tragic childhood' card for one seems to be the default motivator for most of the cast, including the unpleasant ones. Interestingly, some players are eating it up - hook, line and sinker.
I think the reason this is utilized so often is simply because it's so much more relatable. Out of all the folks I know, I can only pinpoint one guy in that lot who was ever truly confused by it, because he had the pair of loving parents as a child, and things were relatively good for him. The revelation of just how many of his friends don't have that kind of a childhood is one he's had some difficulty grasping.
I don't know which is worse getting blue balled by Jill or licking madam's pussy.
I don't even like Jill, but if I did I would still consider the latter to be the worse option. Considering how I feel about Jill in general, being blueballed by her is practically a reward.
between Jill and Bella what u will choose guys ?
If I'm forced to pick between the two I opt for Bella every time. She's a little older (thus experienced), doesn't have Jill's youthful naivete, and unlike Jill so far, Bella has treated the MC with respect, even when she's chewing his ass. Jill has repeatedly ignored my MCs requests about thing and generally been an annoying busybody.

Her goblinoid smile obviously doesn't help, but just going by character merit alone, Jill loses.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC doesn't lose the plot either. To meet Madame Rose at all, you need to be on the Dik route. And even there you still have a choice, you are not forced to meet her. As everyone knows, there is only 1 really main girl on the Dik route: Sage.
In theory, Sage can stay on the route of Chick. But yes Sage is the main girl of Dik. Probably soon Quinn will also become a love interest of the Dik way. Well, on the route of friendship, there is an option to retufrn Josy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now you're exaggerating, she is not that old at all. Okay you don't like Madame Rose. Everyone understood now. You should now calm down again and shift down a gear.

Quinn? Rinoa? Camilla? Lily? Nicole? Maybe Mona in the future? They´re all side girls. The entire route consists of over 70% side girls. So, Madame doesn't hurt anyone either.
Affinity does not create any constraints on whether or not you can get a VIP pass and thus meet Madame.

choosing to work at the Pink Rose is a Major Choice, but the player may well still be CHICK, and likewise having won Hells Week does not necessitate being a DIK.

In the same way as the restaurant, it is linked to a DIK choice but is not a constraint of affinity.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Affinity does not create any constraints on whether or not you can get a VIP pass and thus meet Madame.

choosing to work at the Pink Rose is a Major Choice, but the player may well still be CHICK, and likewise having won Hells Week does not necessitate being a DIK.

In the same way as the restaurant, it is linked to a DIK choice but is not a constraint of affinity.
I chose CHICK path and i agree with you, you don't have to chose DIK to complete Hells Week, DIK path offers more depth into certain characters routes like Quinn or Sage, but you still can remain a CHICK and hook up with them.

Reactions: JedahDohma

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It tells me that most people don't like her, that's it. Which is something I already agreed with in my original post. Anything else without sufficient evidence like examples would simply be projecting. Sorta like I did in my original post only I've read people share sentiment about MR taking away from development time in other areas of the game. I personally haven't seen people mention her having an ugly face or saggy body. But even if that were the case, that doesn't make it the definitive reason like you're implying.
If your assumption was true, there would be a lot more similar complaints towards other characters. That's what I'm basing my conclusion on the fact that you don't get anything like that for the other Pink Rose girls. While Madame might not be outright ugly, in my book she's off-putting, especially among a cast of good looking women.

It's also kind of interesting you would mention projecting, as I don't have a problem of recognizing a woman is beautiful even if I'm not attracted to her myself. Someone who might be a bit of an egregious example is Angelina Jolie, whom I'm not personally fond of.

I would agree that the plot and character development isn't exactly peak fiction. You could even argue that it's poorly done. That has nothing to do with people's enjoyment or excitement of said development. People can enjoy objectively shitty pieces of fiction. Bad development or not, people are excited for the plot/character development. The reasons why are irrelevant.
I was kind of referring to the fact that players are quick to lap-up Quinn's tragic backstory and latch onto any excuse for her behavior. I mean, there's nothing wrong with liking the character model, or even her personality. But having a shitty childhood is not an excuse for acting badly towards others. I'm willing to bet a majority of criminals have the same background, but I doubt those who defend Quinn would apply the same logic to those cases.

I think the reason this is utilized so often is simply because it's so much more relatable. Out of all the folks I know, I can only pinpoint one guy in that lot who was ever truly confused by it, because he had the pair of loving parents as a child, and things were relatively good for him. The revelation of just how many of his friends don't have that kind of a childhood is one he's had some difficulty grasping.
It's relatable up to a certain point, but if everyone in the cast shares the same general background it's effectiveness is seriously diminished, to the point of becoming a cliche and a foregone conclusion. At this point I would be surprised if a character in the game doesn't have a 'tragic childhood™'.

And in some cases it's not realistic. Yes I'm talking about Quinn again, where it's used as a ploy to get us to sympathize with her and excuse her otherwise shitty behavior. In my personal experience, people who suffer a bad childhood would more likely avoid doing the same to others rather than intentionally perpetuate their damage.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
The amount of time between updates is getting ridiculous. 6 months is looking likely for this episode. If that pace holds then we're looking at 2 years per season. The game is great, but I'm not sure it can hold my interest for another 4-6 years. And god help the people at the $30+ tiers - paying almost 200 bucks per episode. It's your money, do what you want, but that's absurd.

I'd rather DPC just tell a tight, well-crafted story and do away with some of the filler and non-sense. DnG, Mini-Games, Pack Quests, etc. They add development time, but don't add much to the story.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, I think that the game will cover the first year of college and after episode 20 ends (or whatever the last episode will be), and we get the ending with the LI of our choice, the epilogue will show us what happened to all the characters, with stuff changing depending on our choices.

For example: "Magnar and Sally graduated college and ended up getting married." or if you weren't really nice to Magnar this would be the outcome: "Magnar ended up forming up a harem consisting of Sally, Sage, Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Quinn and all the other girls. I wonder how things would have worked out if I was nice to him for once." :Kappa:
Agree with the first part but :oops: on the second.

Her goblinoid smile
(y)

Reactions: Zirael Q

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The amount of time between updates is getting ridiculous. 6 months is looking likely for this episode. If that pace holds then we're looking at 2 years per season. The game is great, but I'm not sure it can hold my interest for another 4-6 years. And god help the people at the $30+ tiers - paying almost 200 bucks per episode. It's your money, do what you want, but that's absurd.

I'd rather DPC just tell a tight, well-crafted story and do away with some of the filler and non-sense. DnG, Mini-Games, Pack Quests, etc. They add development time, but don't add much to the story.
DPC already stated what is time consuming, it's animations. Making a lot of animation and rendering them in good quality needs a huge amount of time.
Ok you can do a quick a simple story with not much choices and make poor renders and simple animations and you can make short updates every month or even week as some other games, but the result is mostly crap anyway !
Here we have a game where each release gives a lot of very high quality content, so i have no problem waiting 6 month.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
DPC already stated what is time consuming, it's animations. Making a lot of animation and rendering them in good quality needs a huge amount of time.
Ok you can do a quick a simple story with not much choices and make poor renders and simple animations and you can make short updates every month or even week as some other games, but the result is mostly crap anyway !
Here we have a game where each release gives a lot of very high quality content, so i have no problem waiting 6 month.
But back in the day DPC had a goal of like 5k or whatever that literally said that when he hits that he's going to make sure that production time goes faster and the wait between episodes is going to be less.

But if he really tries to make each next episode bigger than the last, then we will go beyond the 6 month wait between updates and even worse, we'll probably get to a point where we get one update per year. I've said it before - if he really aims for 20 episodes, then this game will probably will be finished around 2026 or 2027, that's like 6 years from now. That's an awfully long time and I really doubt people are going to wait around and not lose interest in this by that point.

Or the worst of all, if DPC gets burnt out and starts taking time off or hell, even completely abandoning this project.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes