felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You´re right.

But:
It is actually a major choice to work in the Pink Rose, but the decision as to whether to accept the VIP pass or not is not. You can refuse, but still find yourself on the massive Dik route. I'm on the massive dik route but have nothing to do with Madame Rose. Not because i had something against her, but because i wanted to make sure to win the mini game with the dik mansion. And if I had chosen Madame Rose, $ 10 would have gone through the window for the windows. I wasn't sure whether it would be enough without it in the end. My bad :LOL:
why Massive? it could have been your only DIK major choice, you could be a HUGE CHICK.

in general i agree that wanting to keep the VIP pass, wanting to go work at the Pink Rose are all DIK actions, but the game doesn't bind us in any way.

just like what happened to you, who despite being a massive DIK resisted the temptation to waste money on Nichole's grandmother, who would have sex with you for free...

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
I'd rather DPC just tell a tight, well-crafted story and do away with some of the filler and non-sense. DnG, Mini-Games, Pack Quests, etc. They add development time, but don't add much to the story.
I kind of wish someone would make a mod that puts a "skip" button to go forward every time there's a minigame/DnG and giving you the best results ($ or relationship points)
May as well add exams to that too. Anything that takes away from the story.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Seems to me this is more of a personal choice:) . You can't generalize this. Especially because, it's quite the opposite. There are plenty of things people stick with even if the quality is drop significantly. GoT 8 year, Walking dead 11 years. Bones 12 years. WoW almost 20 years. The new Mass Effect game is more than likely 3-4 years away from now and etc etc
Badik is essentially a tv show, like a netflix show or something. You wait a year for new episodes.
well, in this case 5 month so far, and I'm sure this won't be always the case . But I'm sure if he put out a shorted episode, people will bitch about that too.:ROFLMAO:. Just like they did with episode 5 , because the length of episode 4 spoiled them. and When Episode 5 came out people noticed it was shorter. Even though it was very story driven

and I even doubt he gonna burn out. It is his fucking job. You think he is the only one who works 12 hour in a day?! , that is the bare minimum for many peoples in the word and they make less money than him, with much more harder work .

so, who care if its takes 6 year? I doubt this is the only thing in your life that make a reason to live for. :ROFLMAO:.
And if I did not live long enough, then I fucking not lived long enough and that's all, big deal, it is what it is. But I'm not looking for the ending, I'm looking for the next episode. And as long as its entertain me I will stick with it. I stopped caring about Supernatural after season 5, but the show went go on without me for years. And there were people who still liked it .

Just my Humble opinion :)
GoT was the worst example ever. Last 2 seasons and especially the final season were so terrible that I quit the show altogether (the reason for the drop of quality was basically they got to the point where GRRM had written the books, so they had to improvise on it from that point, which was like the most retarded idea ever).

I don't know how old you are, but 6 years from now on is a really long among of time. Time changes and so do people over time. Worst of all is that DPC hasn't written the story like he always claims, but makes it up as he goes. Also, I really do think that he got way too ambitious with this project and if he tries to outdo this one with his next project he's going to bite more than he can chew.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
why Massive? it could have been your only DIK major choice, you could be a HUGE CHICK.

in general i agree that wanting to keep the VIP pass, wanting to go work at the Pink Rose are all DIK actions, but the game doesn't bind us in any way.

just like what happened to you, who despite being a massive DIK resisted the temptation to waste money on Nichole's grandmother, who would have sex with you for free...
Generally I try to be the "Dik" everywhere. But now and then there are a few small decisions where I choose differently. At the end of the day, I'm curious to see where I'm going ;)

But that's damn hard. Maja, Josie, Jill. sometimes my heart is hard to do without them. I will enjoy them all the more when I play the chick routes, sometime. But I'll have to do that more often to see everything. There are obviously scenes with each of them that i only see if i choose them alone.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I kind of wish someone would make a mod that puts a "skip" button to go forward every time there's a minigame/DnG and giving you the best results ($ or relationship points)
May as well add exams to that too. Anything that takes away from the story.
In the case of DnG, I'm not sure. But you can choose to play no mini games at all.

Reactions: sava75

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
GoT was the worst example ever. Last 2 seasons and especially the final season were so terrible that I quit the show altogether (the reason for the drop of quality was basically they got to the point where GRRM had written the books, so they had to improvise on it from that point, which was like the most retarded idea ever).
Got is the perfect example of what i just said. I said many people tend to stick with stuffs even if the quality is dropped, and while Got quality dropped, the Ratings or viewrship, how you like to call it , have never been better.

"Worst of all is that DPC hasn't written the story like he always claims, but makes it up as he goes"

Come on dude, let's not carried away. just because Davdr left us, does not mean you need to take his place with nonsense. :ROFLMAO:. He said the story is maped is written, he know the key points and the endings, how we get there is what he is writing in each episode.And so far there is no reason for us to doubt on this.

And 6 years from now I will be 42 if I live through:ROFLMAO:
But I honestly doubt it would take that long. Not every episode will be as big as episode 7 or 8. I think 16 episode will be it, even with 2 episode a year that's just 4 year.:ROFLMAO:.

Oct 21, 2019
I got the vip pass at first, and then I regretted, because like many here, I thought I would get some action with some of the other strippers. But then I had no save to go back, so I simply used the mod to set that I didn't get the pass and added the $10 to the mansion.

Reactions: ename144

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Damn, some of you really want a lot of the additions that make BADIK stand out from the rest of games to be taken out of the game... meaning: D&G, minigames, the big free roams, some side content, I bet there is people that don't like the social aspect of the game like the Rooster app...

We would have another slideshow like the 90 percent of the games in this site if those thing were taken out or not included in the first place.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, some of you really want a lot of the additions that make BADIK stand out from the rest of games to be taken out of the game... meaning: D&G, minigames, the big free roams, some side content, I bet there is people that don't like the social aspect of the game like the Rooster app...

We would have another slideshow like the 90 percent of the games in this site if those thing were taken out or not included in the first place.
For me personally those are not the things that make the game stand out. TBH, the main thing that stands out that for all the forced drama, a lot of the cast is decent and above all the MC isn't a horny fucking creep who manipulates, forces, mind-controls or corrupts anyone.

As for the features - the Rooster app and text messages are okay, but some things like Swyper were obviously filler to the point where it was removed. Minigames are fine up to a certain degree, but at some point there's just too many. Some free roams are nothing more but a pause in the game just so you can find a few free renders and then you have 1-2 superficial actions that must be performed in sequence. The big free roams like the HOTs party last episode are good though - I agree that those add to the game.
Things that stand out as very superficial mini-games are making pancakes with Bella or watering her plants.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I would like the game a lot better as a pure VN. I usually avoid games with free roam and mini games like the plague. I like BaDIK because of the characters and their development, I don't need the bells and whistles around it to find it good, on the contrary, it only distracts me from the plot.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I haven't played since 4.0 and the new download is just too big for mega so I did the split. I have no clue how to do it properly and I seem to be getting errors when I extract. I did the first part and tried to open it thinking it would maybe do all the parts...for some reason. Unfortunately, I get an error saying it can't find ep7 image when I try to open the game.

If I could get some help for how exactly to do this I would be grateful. I did try looking through the 7000+ pages for the answer...but lol nope.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I got the vip pass at first, and then I regretted, because like many here, I thought I would get some action with some of the other strippers. But then I had no save to go back, so I simply used the mod to set that I didn't get the pass and added the $10 to the mansion.
Exactly. Had I known it would be all about Madame, I would have rejected the pass even on my massive DIK playthroughs. I thought we would have our pick of the litter from all the strippers for the VIP room, but nope, I got bamboozled.

-- Unrelated topic --

Just finished Bella "solo" route playthrough. The problem I have with the Bella route is that there is no way you can follow it without being a massive dick to Jill. DPC gives us no option to fully reject her while seducing Bella. Even if you are a pure of heart CHICK who tries to ignore all women but Bella you still have to date Jill and lead her on for a good portion of the game.

Finally, in 6 & 7 DPC begins giving opportunities to steer away from Jill but not before playing enough mind games that she will be disgusted with both MC and Bella when she finds out the truth. Essentially, you have to destroy a friendship and a heart (maybe two hearts) to date Bella. Add to this the ominous internal voice in the library and one has to wonder if DPC will allow any kind of happiness end to the Bella route. :unsure:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i always wonder how he gets so much details in his characters is it pure lighting or something? can someone explain
There is the render itself, you can set it to have more or less details(there is a bunch of configurations, so I won't go into it). And in there, there is the lighting aspect to enhance these details.

We have a render guide and a show of 3Dart as a thread in the forum. Check it out if you're interested in something more deep.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes