znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You're neglecting the possibility of post-grad studies.
*If* DPC were to extend the story to another year, and wanted to keep Sage around, it as simple as:
She's working on her PhD.
Or applies for a job at the business school of the college...etc...etc. I think there are a lot of possibilities, including that she would leave for good.

BiHaN

Jul 17, 2020
Need help : playing BaDIK on scrappy mod . Can't touch the comment section during the Cathy leak , so can't progress . Touching anything in phone just brings me back to the main phone screen. Please help.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish you can select which mini-games you want to play and which one you skip. I find brawler, math test, gender class & fixing mansion mini-games fun to do and actually improve immersiveness. English test could be fun too if DPC can connect our keyboard so we can just type the answer instead of clicking the letters which is tedious as hell while drinking, fence-painting and other mini-games are just too tedious for me to do
That would be nice. I also do wish we could type the English tests instead of using mouse. I doubt the English test will ever be fun for me, however.

Or applies for a job at the business school of the college...etc...etc. I think there are a lot of possibilities, including that she would leave for good.
Well it's possible, but is it likely is the question. Is it possible DPC could invite me to his lair for a personal tour, give me a glimpse at his fabled setup, provide me with special renders of Sage and me together, and then Mrs. DPC cooks a traditional Swedish dinner for us? Yes, but likely? The answer is no.

First, I don't see any way that this game covers more than the 1st year of college so the point is probably moot. It's been 2 1/2 almost three years and DPC has only managed to cover a little over a month of game world time. He would have to incorporate not one but many time skips to reach MC's graduation unless it's done as an epilogue skip. Not only that but the skips would have to cover several months at a time. One skip is bad enough, but as soon as you start doing multiple skips, it completely ruins the flow of the game. It takes you out of the life and action of MC & friends and makes you feel like you are missing out on big chunks of personal growth and progression (and lewds), because you are. Also, you have to spend valuable time with exposition about what every main character has been getting up to during the skip. Show don't tell, is key in storytelling. Not very many AVNs tell stories in that manner and I don't think BaDIK will either. BaDIK is good, but it's not War & Peace.

Also, Sage's own words as well as the words of her sisters tell a tale of a woman with one foot out the door already, regardless of her passion for MC. The ladies even reference Sage concluding her HOT president duties in the spring when she graduates. Even if Sage studies/works on or near campus after graduation, a woman in her early 20s does not want to go back to kiddie school for drunken parties with teenagers. Women rarely operate like that. There is an entire world out there waiting to be discovered and a new life waiting to begin. The best we could hope for is Sage visiting for alumni(?) night or whatever it's called. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We probably have years of content to go before BaDIK is done.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes