KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey guys, a little different question.

Does someone else expect me has the "F95Zone :: Maintenance" card to pop-up almost every time, when changing the page or F5 the site?

Reactions: andy maxxx

nero70

Dec 21, 2019

Sorry, while the unofficial patch should work on Mac, it hasn't been tested (only tested on Windows 10).

If it's just failing at startup, it might be:

In which case try this:

If that doesn't work you'd probably need to give more info about the problem, like posting the traceback.txt and/or log.txt file (as an attachment). Though even then you'd need to hope someone with Mac expertise swings by to help diagnose the problem, since I know jack about Mac.
I really appreciate your help thank you!
i deleted the game and downloaded version 0.8.1 about 18G, but still not lunching and to be honest I tried to understand the last one you mentioned but I don't get it .. i really need a helping hand from a mac expert o_O:(

Reactions: Meushi

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
On the end scene and the "fuck fuck fuck". It would have deserved a nuance or two.

Next about Sage. Instead of saying that she is changing, I would rather say that it is the MC / player who really gets to know her. There are also the situations that change, here we are in a more serious situation, which changes from the start of the game.

For her parents, we understand that she wants to be independent, so that she does not put her family connections forward at all (unlike her brother). Remember that the MC has only been there for 2 or 3 months.
I think it's the MC that is changing Sage bit by bit. She never met a guy who is genuily interested in her and listens to her.
So she opens up and the real Sage is showing more and more. She even told the MC that he's the only one to who she can be herself (not in exact words)

Same with Quinn, though nut to crack and total bitch on the outside but MC is getting to her and she starts overthinking. Opening up little by little.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
So yeah. Just like being a DIK doesn't lock you out of Bella's and Jill's scenes, being a CHIK doesn't lock you out of Quinn's, but that doesn't mean she will be into you
Nicely put. And good examples too. I think I counted about 10 different variations to dialogue and/or renders across the whole party planning sequence, depending on whether Quinn likes MC or not.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Yeah... god bless site upgrades ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I'm in the same situation as you unfortunately :cry:
We all are, for more than two days now. I was told it's getting worked on, but it can't be fixed soon enough. Multiple refreshes and wasted time is not what I want to deal with during the day, as no one else does either.
OK, thank you guys for your response. Now I'm at least sure, that it's not a problem w from my side.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
can anyone help me out with the mac version .. I've downloaded the game but it's not lunching not even appearing in the dock

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK, thank you guys for your response. Now I'm at least sure, that it's not a problem w from my side.
You are welcome... but just a little intel here... if YOU are the source of the problem you are not getting THIS maintenance report ! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On the end scene and the "fuck fuck fuck". It would have deserved a nuance or two.

Next about Sage. Instead of saying that she is changing, I would rather say that it is the MC / player who really gets to know her. There are also the situations that change, here we are in a more serious situation, which changes from the start of the game.

For her parents, we understand that she wants to be independent, so that she does not put her family connections forward at all (unlike her brother). Remember that the MC has only been there for 2 or 3 months.
everything is fine, but the issue of the secret family is only finalized to the plot, it has no credibility at all

if we are in relationship with Sage when she explains that she is going to talk about Maya's problem with her family, it doesn't make sense that she doesn't warn him about who they are, even MC could ask, but if Sage is silent he can think that they are any influential family in the world

but just in general, in case MC hangs out with Sage, there is no way that anyone among DIKs and HOTs would warn him, not even after seeing Jade's sex tape...

the "fuck fuck fuck" can also be forgiven, MC often had overreactions

let's just forget about it and move on

DPC has a strange relationship with family relationships, in the last chapter when Maya tells him in the reception game her last name, he is surprised...let's face it...the last name of his fraternity brother and the girl he lived with...if MC may not know Maya's last name in my opinion he may not even know his own

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It was about time, finally leaving a mark on Josy's ass. Sadly still not proper ass slap, and spanking not even during th GYM sex, which was hot
BeingADIK 2021-11-27 07-59-48-17.png
BeingADIK 2021-11-27 07-59-57-47.png
BeingADIK 2021-11-27 08-00-12-73.png
And it is really hard choice, I guess really need 2 separate path, and only chase either Josy or Jill. Rejecting Josy does not feel right after all the sex, However, despite being vanilla, the Jill scene was woht it, and she aslo was in Tight leather pant.

BeingADIK 2021-11-26 13-06-58-20.png
Absolutely not an easy choice. The glammed up more mature Josy, is something else
BeingADIK 2021-11-26 09-03-34-86.png
BeingADIK 2021-11-26 13-40-23-48.png

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
You need to switch renderer either via Shift+g or use this file (goes into the game's "game" folder:
hey man can you please help me a bit?
I've downloaded the mac version but it's not even lunching or appearing on the dock, I tried the terminal but still nothing
can you please help me?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey man can you please help me a bit?
I've downloaded the mac version but it's not even lunching or appearing on the dock, I tried the terminal but still nothing
can you please help me?
1. Make sure you downloaded the full game (~20 GB).
2. Try to store the game in Application folder.
3. Use permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)
4. Switch renderer via Shit+g (only works if the game starts).
5. Try to start the game by holding Shift.
6. Save attached file in your game's game folder. (Either create a new file and name it "renderer.rpy" or save the file directly in your game's game folder).

Note: Right-click on game.app ->show packages etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes