goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Yes, you have to insist every night go to the bar where at first you can drink beer or wine, then also whiskey and wodka drink until you say enough for many evenings you will see that the stage of drunkenness increases it will take more and more glasses to drink first of losing knowledge.
Hi thanks for reply
I have used the drink beer and wine option for >20 times and yet nothing happens, I also cant progress to drinking vodka or whiskey. Is there something Im missing?
Thanks

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi thanks for reply
I have used the drink beer and wine option for >20 times and yet nothing happens, I also cant progress to drinking vodka or whiskey. Is there something Im missing?
Thanks
It is not so much how many days you drink if you drink only one drink a day but on the same day you have to drink until it says enough. Check if you have enough courage points I don't remember how many the old walkthrugh required

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Do I understand correctly that in the new update, there is again content for 10 minutes and there is absolutely nothing to do?
As far as I gather. For me all I had was a random scene of cops busting something up. Feels broken now, I plodded around aimlessly for a while before giving up. I just hope I don't give up on the whole game as I have been playing now for a while, we'll see.

sian

Jan 12, 2018
Metro station = neiborhood->bus station->if map, you take a bus, same location have subway entrance.
exciting points? playing card in room and locations +3, seeing and doing sexual activitys various +.
Sorry my Engrish.
Thanks for reply and I'm already made it.
How about these two?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for reply and I'm already made it.
How about these two?
Amanda - works sat, sun, talk to her, she bitchy, Monday talk to Jane, next weekend work in cafe and clik on Amanda - short quest. Later in game big buttplug scene.
Rick is a part of band storyline later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sian

cookies252525

May 16, 2019
I get stuck whenever I visit Ruby in the sports center, it keeps automatically putting me into the conversation with her so I cant ever leave. This happens after the bedroom scene with Val and Ruby, and choosing to go on a date/avoiding that option doesn't make a difference. Is there a fix for this?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I hit a weird bug. Whenever I try to go to my Neighborhood (i.e. literally clicking on "Neighborhood" button. I get to the Old Bus.
There it starts a dialog with the guy there where I can only say that I'll come back later.

Any idea how to fix that?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I hit a weird bug. Whenever I try to go to my Neighborhood (i.e. literally clicking on "Neighborhood" button. I get to the Old Bus.
There it starts a dialog with the guy there where I can only say that I'll come back later.

Any idea how to fix that?

OK worked around that by just going from old bus to highway and back until the guy disappeared. Then I could get back to my neighborhood normally.

loloholo

Oct 27, 2017
In the quest "So different..." the hint says exlpore your room but I can't seem to find anything about Evelyn. Could anyone help me with what should I do?

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
I got the squirt with Barb and the dildo sex with Penny, why is MC being only hetero here? What vars should I check?

Ye Ming

May 6, 2020
Someone can help me :cry:
I did everything for the bisexual path (quest with barbara and peneloppe), i never changed game parameters with cheat or dev console. and i'm still straight...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've restarted the game and there are many noticeable differences with the previous release...
For Ruby, you need to have two bottles of wine and meet Valerie am evening.
For Jane, you need to go on wasteland and meet her with "friends" after, it's automatic, just when going to bed (She visits you at home)
For Paris's Mistress, I have verified, you must go at night in the Red Light district and meet Paris, and the the brothel's access is opened.
Actually I've done all of that..it's for the continuation for Jane's creep event to continue I've done the party at work with Jane and Amanda but the continued side story says to gain relationship with Amanda and Paris

Reactions: Yoli
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes