goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
looks like it has been removed, I have the 0.3.1 and will try to upload it, be careful though the game is buggy at times. tc

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
Ok i'll ask a probably stupid question but.... where can i find the guitar book to play at home? there's nothing in the guitar store, neither in the club at night, nor in the rehearsal place and on the online shop only makeup. I'm a bit at a loss as Michael doesnt want to teach the MC anymore...

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Ok i'll ask a probably stupid question but.... where can i find the guitar book to play at home? there's nothing in the guitar store, neither in the club at night, nor in the rehearsal place and on the online shop only makeup. I'm a bit at a loss as Michael doesnt want to teach the MC anymore...
I think u buy it from the stand where u get your cigarette.

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
I think u buy it from the stand where u get your cigarette.
That's what i assumed but i went there dozens of time and the shop icon is empty and beside the 2 girls i cant click on anything else. Is there smthg to unlock 1st ?

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
v0.74, hope this great game continiue...
I found a bug, "loveheart" should be add to Ash, but real add to Owl. So I couldn't unlock Ash's Photo!

cmothodad

May 11, 2017
I have completed all the prerequisites for the "last preparations" quest... from what I saw here I'm lacking the gig clothes and Owl's call. What should I edit in the save for these to trigger? Because I've been looking for the triggers inside the game for the last two or three updates and haven't found them...

trololohome

Dec 9, 2020
Hey guys, i have some issues with i side quests:
1) "Show yourself" - It says I should be alone with Barbara, but I can't find the time or place to do it. Sometimes it writes that Valerie is at home, or does not show the "surprise her" option at all
2)"Romeo and Juliet" - I saw Ash and her boyfriend having fun on a bench in the park at night, and then I talked to Ash in a cafe. Writes "Wait the development of events." What should I do? I saw information that something should happen between 00:00 and 05:00 at the trash can, I was there for a whole week, but nothing happened. And ash is also needed for the main quest as a saleswoman in the Owl store. I can't even find her in the cafe like I used to.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
I have completed all the prerequisites for the "last preparations" quest... from what I saw here I'm lacking the gig clothes and Owl's call. What should I edit in the save for these to trigger? Because I've been looking for the triggers inside the game for the last two or three updates and haven't found them...
You should be able to buy the rocker outfit at the clothes store after speaking to Michael when it says you need to buy one.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes