Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This thread is created for general discussions about circle-tekua games like leaks or new version releases, or also older games not translated.
Everyone can ask about old and new games so feel free to use this thread for exchange informations or help the community about circle tekua games.
If there is a thread of a game already released here and you have questions about it, is better to use that thread instead of this one.
Threads actually open for finished translated games are:
Melty Brave Kittens
Captive in Alstroemeria
Lilith in Nightmare
Succubus Tamer 2 - White Cat Charlotte and the Hiyoko Wizard
Succubus Tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes

These are the ones I found here.
For everything else related about circle-tekua post it here.
If I find something else, or anyone has other infos, or games eng/jap they want to share post it no problem.
I will update this thread when a finished game I see is shared here, english or japanese it's okay, if I'm still around ;)
Have fun.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Don't forget their ci-en where they're making 2 games atm.
Yeah, I'm personally waiting for Succubus Tale to be completed.
About the other one there are less updates, so I dunno how much far they are and how much time they need before complete it.
For Succubus Tale I hope they finish it before the end of 2023, but if they keep doing a 0.01 improvement every month my hopes are a bit too optimistic.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
what about Cameo appearance ? There are some games out there that collab with circle-tekua
The only one I actually remember about a collaboration is between circle-tekua and 62studio with Lilith of "Lilith in Nightmare".
I'm pretty sure there aren't other collaborations with 62studio but I don't know about other developers.

bas77

May 9, 2018
1671115772111.png
Anyone got a save file or a fix for this? This error message happens after beating クリルク (サキュバステイル v0.67)

bas77

May 9, 2018
You're using some sort of extention or a mtl, at least it seems so. If it is, try to disable it
I don't think I'm using one, I just launched it fresh downloaded from the link shared in the Lilith in Nightmare thread

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't think I'm using one, I just launched it fresh downloaded from the link shared in the Lilith in Nightmare thread
Do you have your pc setted with jap localization? Because if it's vanilla it's odd.
When you read this kind of error it means there is a misinterpretation by the game and in this case the battler.
The battler is simply all what it matters when you battle "something" and/or "someone".
When this error pops up the case are commonly two: or there is something already translated inside and is messed up in that fight you did finished or not, or is the game itself that has that problem.
For this answer you need other opinions with the same game version of yours or you can try to download another copy of the game with the same version or the 0.68 and bring your saves along.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
View attachment 2237192
Anyone got a save file or a fix for this? This error message happens after beating クリルク (サキュバステイル v0.67)
I had the same problem too lmao. I think its a bug. Try to leave the Area, Save outside the forest, exit the game and try again.

Edit: I just replicated it. Leave the forest with the key item wing and then enter it again. Worked for me right now.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I had the same problem too lmao. I think its a bug. Try to leave the Area, Save outside the forest, exit the game and try again.

Edit: I just replicated it. Leave the forest with the key item wing and then enter it again. Worked for me right now.
Ok so is an in-game issue for sure

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Any specific reason why their older games were never translated?
Usually and this is from seeing it happen a couple of times. It's because of lack of understanding that there's a audience overseas (westerners), so they don't bother to (usually) pay for translations.

Most of the times it's up to fans, and there's too many games to count to translate. God bless the fans when they do though, we would miss out on so many games and the not bastardized localizations.

Only in recent years about..... 10 or so years ago? Maybe more/earlier? Did japan finally realize there's a big western market for visual novels.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Usually and this is from seeing it happen a couple of times. It's because of lack of understanding that there's a audience overseas (westerners), so they don't bother to (usually) pay for translations.

Most of the times it's up to fans, and there's too many games to count to translate. God bless the fans when they do though, we would miss out on so many games and the not bastardized localizations.
nah I mean fan translations.

why'd it just start at succubus tower 2 and go forward, seems like at least one person would've checked out the older games decided to try and translate one.