• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Circle tekua games

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
nah I mean fan translations.

why'd it just start at succubus tower 2 and go forward, seems like at least one person would've checked out the older games decided to try and translate one.
Interest in that case then. The 1st one probably doesn't look/wasn't as appealing to translators as the 2nd one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
because they are old and not as good as the new games. (I think)
Yeah, the fact is simply that the biggest part of the fans of these games started to know about circle-tekua games few years ago... so it's really common to try their newest works instead of the older ones.
The first game I tried was Succubus Tamer 2 and there are a lot of games before this one.
When you like more the animated scenes instead of the non animated ones a lot of people lose interest in the older stuff.
I personally think if a game is good it doesn't need to be animated.
Everyone has their own opinion and the biggest common one usually gets all the attention.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone have a download on his most recent game (released now in January)?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
For some reason I felt like trying an older game and I MTLed it.
This weekend I had free time to do it. I didn't touch the biggest file because the MTL will break it most likely and I didn't have that much time to manually translate it (and for only trying it is more than enough).
If you want to try it aswell here it is
The title in english is "Catch the succubus" or something like that I think.
I dunno if I want to continue to translate this game.
Have fun.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For some reason I felt like trying an older game and I MTLed it.
This weekend I had free time to do it. I didn't touch the biggest file because the MTL will break it most likely and I didn't have that much time to manually translate it (and for only trying it is more than enough).
If you want to try it aswell here it is
The title in english is "Catch the succubus" or something like that I think.
I dunno if I want to continue to translate this game.
Have fun.
I sure hope you will, or at the very least pass the project onto another translator who can. Ether way, thank you for the work you have done so far

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So... what is their progress on the other games. Still 0.67 and 0.26?
Unfortunately yes...
No updates so far, the newest one is the ver 0.68 but is still a lot of time they didn't post an update (15/11/22 the last one).

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
For me it worked just fine... Just download the latest version of Enigma (v 0.60)
Sadly to me it says "Not enough memory" when I have plenty. With other eligma games work fine thought.
Can you upload the unpacked game here?