Circle tekua games

LifeofPai

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone stuck at the part where you turned little and have to find magical power around town? I can only find one sparkling stars right outside the guild door entrance and Ladro gave me some but that's not enough. lmk if I'm just stupid or a save right after this event would be nice. Thanks!

Aug 4, 2023
Anyone stuck at the part where you turned little and have to find magical power around town? I can only find one sparkling stars right outside the guild door entrance and Ladro gave me some but that's not enough. lmk if I'm just stupid or a save right after this event would be nice. Thanks!
error due to mtl translation. if u put back original www file there will be lots of sparklings.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Yep I said it was bad from the start.
I wish to have the time to do better translations but with my new job my time is raped.
Well... better my time than me :cool:
Mtool with bing managed to get me through the game, while I may have missed some nuances and stuff, and sometimes i wondered who was speaking (cause pronouns man, how do they work in japanese?) it was mostly straightforward understandable stuff... that is if you are willing to go with "Conty New" as continue button.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
if you are absolutely desperate to translate some, get on google lens on your phone, slide to translate mode (far left iirc) and hold your phone up a second, if it doesn't get it all, move the camera away and back quickly. It can translate the text in a pinch.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
if you are absolutely desperate to translate some, get on google lens on your phone, slide to translate mode (far left iirc) and hold your phone up a second, if it doesn't get it all, move the camera away and back quickly. It can translate the text in a pinch.
Or you could save yourself even more trouble:

and use one of the best translation tools, I'd assume even better if you use the paid version.

Yes it's machine translation but, if we're talking about "impossible to tell what they're saying", since most people don't understand japanese, try understanding in any capacity the japanese raw game, yes most people would love proper translations, but they're not around so guess what, you go with the next best thing until it comes out, which may be never.

Absolutely hate anti-machine translation people, they're so whiny. (talking in general here, not specific people)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep I said it was bad from the start.
I wish to have the time to do better translations but with my new job my time is raped.
Well... better my time than me :cool:
That is the best description of being ridden too long (Overworked) I've ever heard. And idk, I can think of a few succubi that could beg to differ :cool:

You might also like r/antiwork:

• Haha
Reactions: xRoguex
Oct 9, 2020
Just use MTool if the translations aren't good enough, preferably with Sugoi or GPT 3.5 backends. This can get you close to sloppy human translation levels, depending on how the output is formatted.

You can also export the translation data and run it through a better model like GPT 4 if you have access to OAI or azure without the moderation endpoint. Also, use 1106-preview if you're going that route and use a JB.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter