EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_neu_result.jpg

Overview:
3 years after a tragic incident, you return to your hometown. Just before you reach your destination, you watch as two supernatural forces pit their strength against each other in a fight to the death.
It seems that you have been discovered and effortlessly overwhelmed, but instead of dying you wake up in your bed as if nothing had happened.
Was it all a dream?
Everyday life goes on whether you like it to or not. Not only do you feel like a stranger in your hometown, more and more unexplainable events are happening around you.
When the ones you care for are threatened, you must decide which boundaries you are willing to cross. And, if it is worth to give up humanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Berkili4 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important information for apk users:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signature - Walkthrough Mod*

HS2_2023-09-06-13-45-13-568.png bnz14.png HS2_2023-06-13-09-37-33-280.png cloro8.png ge103.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
3 years after a tragic incident, you return to your hometown.
Edit: videotogif_2023.03.31_23.11.11.gif
Dev, you're missing the male or female protagonist tag.
By the way, in the Overview it would be better if you put what you have in the Spoiler, and the description of the content in Dev notes.

It would be nice if you could put the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" section, and are the kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) or maybe some are forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 2510971
Dev, you're missing the male or female protagonist tag.

It would be nice if you could put the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" section, and are the kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) or maybe some are forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.
Thanks for the Reminder. Cant change tags on the post but changed it int he spoilers. Will add a planned tags shortly. All kinks that involve the main Characte can be avoid. Nearly very NSFW-encounter can be avoided

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
What do you mean with "all the kinks that involve the Mc are avoidable"? Does that mean that the story has multiple povs and we must see what other characters do?
I think I have expressed myself wrongly sorry.
The Mc is the only perspectiv character. But there are scenes where he witnesses other person involved in adult activities. The player can decide if he wants to watch this scene, but even if the player refuses to watch it the scene still happens storywise. There wont be many scenes like that and they will always be strangers and on the more tamer side.

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
CompanionOfDARKNESS-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
thanks

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I think I have expressed myself wrongly sorry.
The Mc is the only perspectiv character. But there are scenes where he witnesses other person involved in adult activities. The player can decide if he wants to watch this scene, but even if the player refuses to watch it the scene still happens storywise. There wont be many scenes like that and they will always be on the more tamer side.
Who are we watching? An LI with another LI? An LI with a stranger? A stranger with a stranger?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty darn good. Awesome first release there. Little grammar issues, but nothing major. Doesn't detract from the story. I really enjoyed this though, and the story and writing is pretty on point. Already love me some Amy and Clara. Their dynamic is fun, and with this being a harem, I have a feeling it will get even better later down the road when MC has both of them.

That end scene though. Was rough when it started and was about to get pissed, but holy smokes the aftermath was great. So glad that happened that way and didn't turn into... well... that thing that shall not be named. Great cliffhanger and gets you excited for what is to come next. Though I feel extremely bad for Clara as we just got her to start opening up and this is for sure as hell going to destroy all that progress and then some.

But yeah, overall, solid start and very enjoyable. Very interested to see where this goes. Best of luck with your game and thanks! ;)

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
This was pretty darn good. Awesome first release there. Little grammar issues, but nothing major. Doesn't detract from the story. I really enjoyed this though, and the story and writing is pretty on point. Already love me some Amy and Clara. Their dynamic is fun, and with this being a harem, I have a feeling it will get even better later down the road when MC has both of them.

That end scene though. Was rough when it started and was about to get pissed, but holy smokes the aftermath was great. So glad that happened that way and didn't turn into... well... that thing that shall not be named. Great cliffhanger and gets you excited for what is to come next. Though I feel extremely bad for Clara as we just got her to start opening up and this is for sure as hell going to destroy all that progress and then some.

But yeah, overall, solid start and very enjoyable. Very interested to see where this goes. Best of luck with your game and thanks! ;)
Thank you so much for the praise.
im glad you enjoyed it

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes