Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 2821062
But otherwise, I've enjoyed the game so far;)
this is the problem with episodic releases.
Things that have to happen don't always make sense right away.
The rough story is already completely plotted and some things have to happen.
But whether it is a good or bad story i plotted, you must decide for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Up to chapter 5, everything was progressing evenly with all characters and story threads. But in Chapter 5 Matt gains a level of power immortals have never heard off. This trows off everything completely, because where can the story go from here? Matt is at a level where The First Primordial is needed to take him down. So our character and our friends/lovers don't power up at all from these events. And where does the story go from here? Everything feels rushed because after (presumably) killing Matt, whether his Angle survives or not, there's very little progress left. All that can be left to do, is take on The First, but she's basically a full fledged goddess, we can't even take on the supped up companion of The Second. It just makes the game feel like there's only going to be very few chapters remain before game finished. I'm hoping I'm wrong, and that things will play out in such a way that the game will last more than the next two to three chapters

I think chapter 5... (You mixed up chapter 4 with 5.) will surprise you.
I really have to restrain myself from giving too much away.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Up to chapter 5, everything was progressing evenly with all characters and story threads. But in Chapter 5 Matt gains a level of power immortals have never heard off. This trows off everything completely, because where can the story go from here? Matt is at a level where The First Primordial is needed to take him down. So our character and our friends/lovers don't power up at all from these events. And where does the story go from here? Everything feels rushed because after (presumably) killing Matt, whether his Angle survives or not, there's very little progress left. All that can be left to do, is take on The First, but she's basically a full fledged goddess, we can't even take on the supped up companion of The Second. It just makes the game feel like there's only going to be very few chapters remain before game finished. I'm hoping I'm wrong, and that things will play out in such a way that the game will last more than the next two to three chapters

I think chapter 5... (You mixed up chapter 4 with 5.) will surprise you.
I really have to restrain myself from giving too much away.
Yea, 4. Oops.

I'm not asking for any hints or spoilers, was just sharing how things look from the ground at the moment. Still really looking forward to the next release

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Good update, but, that whole Matt getting the unheard of and(by proxy of that) "near impossible" SSS rank feels way too forced and rushed just for the sake of it, not to forget Deus Ex Machina'd in his(Matts) favor(i.e. for the drama, and not the engaging and good kind, seeing as Matt was "OP" even before that.). So it honestly just felt like lazy writing, with the inconsistency of that part, with the mention of SSS being unheard of and all that. Also, really hate how Gloria got wasted like that, as her power would be useful for the mc. Why not have the MC save her somehow, with how useful a plot device her ability is, and not to forget as a potential LI?

Edit:typos, and some bits and pieces
F for Gloria :'v

Reactions: Berkili4

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Mmmmmm it seems to me that this is where my sexy redhead love comes into the scene or maybe Fern's mom although my letters go to my ginger (maybe I could forgive what happened to poor Gloria), with all that before I was curious, now you have my attention, hehehe

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mmmmmm it seems to me that this is where my sexy redhead love comes into the scene or maybe Feith's mom although my letters go to my ginger (maybe I could forgive what happened to poor Gloria), with all that before I was curious, now you have my attention, hehehe
I had to boot up the game and jump around my saves to even find out who Gloria even was, how you became so in love with her so quickly I really don't understand. Being into Amy is entierly understandable and just having good taste.

Still no idea who Feith/Faith is supposed to be

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I had to boot up the game and jump around my saves to even find out who Gloria even was, how you became so in love with her so quickly I really don't understand. Being into Amy is entierly understandable and just having good taste.

Still no idea who Feith/Faith is supposed to be
It usually happens, although in general it happens almost only with redheads hehe, and Fern how to spell it, I don't remember well, is Clara's pseudonym

Last edited:

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
The game is great, but Chapter 5 really throws things off;

These are just some points I'm hoping get kind of cleared up later on possibly as the story so far, overall though good work to the dev and best of luck!

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Awesome game story wise. A lot of issues with spelling/grammar, but very enjoyable and fun to play through. Good mix of femdom and normal and glad it offers a choice of options too, more scenes and more to like for everyone. Very much looking forward to future updates.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Awesome game story wise. A lot of issues with spelling/grammar, but very enjoyable and fun to play through. Good mix of femdom and normal and glad it offers a choice of options too, more scenes and more to like for everyone. Very much looking forward to future updates.
Thank you, i am glad you liked it.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
These are just some points I'm hoping get kind of cleared up later on possibly as the story so far, overall though good work to the dev and best of luck!
Hello so first of all I am pleased that you have engaged yourself in my story.
To your questions, some of them are actually already answered maybe not directly but in context. Like for example your third question.
Here is the answer if you are intrested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/companion-of-darkness-ch-4-berkili4.154533/post-10965588

Chapter 5 is coming and maybe you get some answer...or more questions :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes