JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Damn, what a beginning! Game hasn't even started and Nael just 'killed' Clara and pushed her out of the screen and apologized for Clara's inappropriate behavior:ROFLMAO:.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
The twist was obvious for me from the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never the less it was a nice update. I liked Asra very much. Hope she will join the harem soon enough together with her new companion. One thing that bothers me a little is how ridiculous the male models look in this game. When they are doing some hardcore stuff and i'm supposed to be impressed or terrified, I just look at their stoopid faces and it immediatly breaks immersion.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Never the less it was a nice update. I liked Asra very much. Hope she will join the harem soon enough together with her new companion. One thing that bothers me a little is how ridiculous the male models look in this game. When they are doing some hardcore stuff and i'm supposed to be impressed or terrified, I just look at their stoopid faces and it immediatly breaks immersion.
I honestly thought it was going to be the MC's father or something. My question is... did Nael not know who MC was when she went to kill him? Or did she just not care? She had to have seen him just from being around in Gab's life, right? Am I missing something?

Also, fuuuuuuuuuck Emma. Sounds like she thinks we're in the wrong for killing Michael. I'll keep that in mind if I ever see her getting molested...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can someone kindly provide the translation for the phone conversation that Gabriel was having alone in the room when he visited the MC at Claire's house to drop his stuff? I think it is German/Deutsch but if I used Google Translate for example it wouldn't be natural. But if the player and MC is not supposed to know about the content of cenversation ( for example too spoilery ) or it is completely useless, then no need. Thank you in advance.

Also, dang the MC slept until 4PM in the afternoono_O. One more thing, it is understandable if "dream sex" will not be featured in this game but IMO making player pick a choice that doesn't really do anything is not good.

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
ok so i guess that jacky is one of "harem" LI so another trash "harem" game...sended to bin where it belong right after first sex scene....

edited:

will it be any more scenes showing LIs fucking, sucking, giving handjobs to anyone not mc?
if it is i am going to have to pass on this one.

And with jacky it's not avoidable, more like SKIPPED since she said "NEXT TIME I MIGHT LET YOU CUM, implied she still did it, or was doing it which is not avoidable." and her TOP was up..
so that's SKIPPABLE, not AVOIDABLE which avoidable it never happened..

nvm might just pass on this one.

having to avoid that is like OPTIONAL ntr to me which I don't do.
and I also don't do "technically not ntr" because the MC not in a relationship with them yet.
and that is why i probably should just read coments and not blindly trust every new developer on this site ...

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
chapter 3 was awesome. The plot twist at the end... i didn't see that coming.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much :D

Damn, what an ending! I'm still holding onto my suspicion that there's more to that person than we know though.
Thank you sir. :p

Damn, what a beginning! Game hasn't even started and Nael just 'killed' Clara and pushed her out of the screen and apologized for Clara's inappropriate behavior:ROFLMAO:.
Thats Nael for yeah :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
-Well, we have not seen Arsa and her partner for the last time.
-and every plot-twist must somehow be forshadowed, theoretically if you put the clues together you can come to the result in. chapter 1 already
-yes, i agree with you about the male character. I'm not the best at 3d modeling and i think neostudio is very difficult when it comes to creating men.

Nevertheless, I hope that the update has entertained you.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but I just want to point out how good the front page of this thread is. It's really nice when someone goes out of their way to be as transparent as possible about the sexual content the player will encounter in the game.

Morho

May 16, 2023
I haven't played the game yet, but I just want to point out how good the front page of this thread is. It's really nice when someone goes out of their way to be as transparent as possible about the sexual content the player will encounter in the game.
and yet there is not warning about giving handjob some guy by future LI...:)

Reactions: ArunPrime

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
She had to have seen him just from being around in Gab's life, right? Am I missing something?
I'd assume Nael does not have very many, if any, fucks to give lol @ryansFLYIN
Well yes for exactly such questions I created a lore channel in my discord server, if it intressiert you i would be happy you ask there any questions that bug you. (but I think you two are already on it.)
but I also answer the questions here, just not so fast:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Can someone kindly provide the translation for the phone conversation that Gabriel was having alone in the room when he visited the MC at Claire's house to drop his stuff? I think it is German/Deutsch but if I used Google Translate for example it wouldn't be natural. But if the player and MC is not supposed to know about the content of cenversation ( for example too spoilery ) or it is completely useless, then no need. Thank you in advance.

Also, dang the MC slept until 4PM in the afternoono_O. One more thing, it is understandable if "dream sex" will not be featured in this game but IMO making player pick a choice that doesn't really do anything is not good.

But thank you for being intrested in my game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
I've just discovered the game, and I have to say I love the story!

However, I really struggled with the abrupt scene changes in Chapter 1. This was corrected fairly quickly, but I think a small change would be appreciated to make the scene changes smoother.

Apart from these two concerns, I think the game is great, and I'm going to add a spoiler-free review!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Morho

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I've just discovered the game, and I have to say I love the story!

On the other hand, I really had a hard time with the brutal scene changes in Chapter 1. This was corrected fairly quickly, but I think that a small change would be appreciated so that the scene changes would be smoother.

However, what bothers me the most is the scenario concerning the pact between Noel and the MC, from memory I think Noel says that she mistook him for someone else (so I suppose the MC's brother) I find that ultra lame, and we find Noel completely bleeding when she's supposed to be unharmed. (According to Rule B and Noel).

For some people these might be small details, but to me they seem ultra-important, it's the beginning of the whole story xD

Apart from these two concerns, I think the game's great, and I'm going to add a review without spoiling it!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
hey first thank you for your interest in the game and writing a review it really helps me

i agree with you. chapter 1 is far behind the others in terms of quality. i will definitely have to revise it. But I am a one-man team. Therefore, everything is unfortunately not so fast

Could you please but this also in the spoiler... it gives away too much.

and i'm interested in why the confusion bothers you so much. i am a very curious person... so want to tell me why?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 95 Votes