• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
I lost my save and have replayed (ch8 version) from scratch, but - for the love of god - I can't remember that I have see this scene in the game.
When is this happening?
All in all was the complete ch8 version weird for me, many black screens. I mean, I clicked to progress the scene, and a black screen was there, one that has to be clicked through. I got the feeling that I was missing something.

Like, Tessa morphed into her true form and shredded the pact. scene change to Samuels cafe, Sky goes black, Samuel was cursing (Was für eine Scheiße machen die da drüben?!), scene changes again just to see something dropping to the ground and the fight is over.
This scene happens when Tessa companion want revenge his brother at school, if you choose accept the duel instead delaying it, you will die merciless but nael appears and save noel killing Tessa and her companion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mortarion

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

The aspect of the primordials

1 m

Results of the survey:

Nael - Fear

Tessah - Euphoria

Dia - Regret

Arsa - Irascibility

Noel - Fear

Ren - Inspiration

Amy - Curiosity

To be honest, I had hoped for a different result.
But I am only your humble servant, your wish is my command.

Reactions: DevinHesi

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

The aspect of the primordials

1 m

Results of the survey:

Nael - Fear

Tessah - Euphoria

Dia - Regret

Arsa - Irascibility

Noel - Fear

Ren - Inspiration

Amy - Curiosity

To be honest, I had hoped for a different result.
But I am only your humble servant, your wish is my command.
I don't get it, was the aspect for all primordials not already set in stone?

Without knowing the poll itself and what was asked in general, but:

Was Amy not the only one that have lacked a aspect because of her late creation?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I don't get it, was the aspect for all primordials not already set in stone?

Without knowing the poll itself and what was asked in general, but:

Was Amy not the only one that have lacked a aspect because of her late creation?
I don't really remember it to be honest. Nael, Noel and Arsa, yeah sure. But did the others really have the word that matched their aspect?

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
I mean yeah, of course Nael doesnt give a shit about Emma but they doesnt know about that. From their perspective Nael's companion appears and tells them to fuck off. This should indicate for them that it is against Nael's interrest which (should) make it a way to risky move.

Its not like Nael cares particulary about the rules of the bond or the dark ones, if she gets pissed the other one gets deleted no matter the rules. Its just kinda unlucky for Zero.

Completly disagree with all of this strongly. Nael's true nature doesnt really matter, all that matters is that her power is so overwhelming that its uncomprehensible for the other dark ones and even primordials.

Gab didnt faulter, he didnt took the fight serious for a single second and just toyed with matt nonstop. And come on, imagine how rare it has to be for gab to really showcase a amount of his power so why not? :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Tessah didnt thought for a second that she could win, she just went along with matt's orders and insanity (which get enhanced for her), the only "problem" was that tessah's true form damages reality and therefore Nael had to intervene and delete her.

What really happens when Nael (gab) gets enraged is shown in the first dead end with Matt and (a still sane) Tessah. After Tessah killed Noel, Nael just deletes her in a second after her arrival and does the same over and over for every 10000 years tessah revives.

There was no fight and nothing has changed. The moment Nael decides to kill Tessah, Tessah is gone.

Yeah thats why i tried to say, attacking Gab is a way too big risk for them, no matter if they are SURE that he is Nael's companion at the time. Dio knows Nael since forever and knows about her .. being easy to enrage and what happens to the people who enrage her.

But yeah if they would have just killed Emma, Nael wouldnt have given a fuck, thats true, they just dont know that.

I really have to play the world reset path, didnt saw that yet, i imagine it is a dead end?

Edit: Thats a Nael vs. Tessah "fight" :KEK:
View attachment 3570571

I just want to say I completely agree with everything you said. Seems like a bunch of peeps completely misunderstood Gab and Nael's nature/behavior even though Nael has made very clear she cares for no one but her family and Gab prefers not to kill anyone so persuasion combined with that dagger that resonates Nael's powers are the the only things he needed to empower his logic even if the logic wasn't completely agree-able. Let alone the fact that Nael could command Dio and Zero would be way less powerful and alone.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally played the update kind of wish I waited 1 more update to play tho cause of that ending but was still a fun update. This may be a bit of blasphemy but I think I might start to be slowly liking Ciarara over Noel and Nael. She just has some charm about her that I like cant explain it lol. Also I notice animations seem to be getting better previously I hated it when the speed on the animation would increase as it always looked off when it was going at a slow or normal pace but now looking much better.

I loved how the dev teased Jacky being forgotten I been saying that since I first played this game lol. Anyways cant wait for the next one.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
This may be a bit of blasphemy but I think I might start to be slowly liking Ciarara over Noel and Nael. She just has some charm about her that I like cant explain it lol.
Don't worry I feel the same as well. Ciarara have this something, and by the way lewd scene are set I think Berkili4 know it and tease us as they are always cuted short. Damn evil man!

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Really liked this game , how long it take between each update ? Is he a full time dev ?
What kind of DEV is he ?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

Image de la publication Patreon.png

Spoilerpost?

34 m

So this happens relatively at the beginning of the chapter so is it really a spoiler post?

But it pretty much sets the tone and advances the story for the next chapters?

So even if the question might not be hard to answer....
What do you think did Noel discover?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Yeah that barely qualifies as a teaser. Noel found a sister that she can relate to / kindred spirit.

So I think we have enough info to make an abilities profile for MC based on his new circumstances:
Names are a bit arbitrary/descriptive. I actually don't remember if his powers have actual names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah that barely qualifies as a teaser. Noel found a sister that she can relate to / kindred spirit.
yeah this is indeed a obvious reaction,i also doubt she will have a issue whit ciarara being there to

i am kinda curious if the MC will get more dark ones after this, adding in a character like asra would lead to some entertaining dialogue in the MC mind ehh dimension?

Reactions: Gtdead

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 3611570

Spoilerpost?

34 m

So this happens relatively at the beginning of the chapter so is it really a spoiler post?

But it pretty much sets the tone and advances the story for the next chapters?

So even if the question might not be hard to answer....
What do you think did Noel discover?
Bro broke another rule. If he impregnates a dark one and then a new dark one ends up being born then in at least one regard wouldn't that put him on the same level as Nael?
....I mean sure the hand's a little high for that but a guy can dream

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Bro broke another rule. If he impregnates a dark one and then a new dark one ends up being born then in at least one regard wouldn't that put him on the same level as Nael?
Interesting point of view. I just want to add that the impregnation can be from before she was turned as a Dark One. MC had sex with her not long before. as far as we know she is the first Dark One made from a human and if she was pregnant when she died it could be a possible outcome. As it was pretty clear that Dark Ones couldn't bear a child.

You also have a point inside your spoiler ^^

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Damn, that's a very literal view, It didn't even cross my mind. Tbh I don't really see it. Amy looks non-chalant and Noel looks worried. I'd expect Amy to look happily silly and pay attention to her belly, while Noel looking surprised as fuck if that was the case. Also all NSFW content is supposed to be avoidable, so a forced pregnancy seems unlikely. Seems to me that Noel wants to be apologetic for the damage she's done, while Amy is "sure whatever, no biggie". But you never know and it would be a cool prediction ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Really liked this game , how long it take between each update ? Is he a full time dev ?
What kind of DEV is he ?
I forget how long but it never feels like a very long wait. I only been playing this game for 2 or 3 updates cycles now and each one came alot sooner than I thought. i I want to guess in the ball park of 2-4 months per update

Reactions: Math87

Modify8066

Nov 5, 2023
I forget how long but it never feels like a very long wait. I only been playing this game for 2 or 3 updates cycles now and each one came alot sooner than I thought. i I want to guess in the ball park of 2-4 months per update
I hope its sooner rather than later. I'm sure the scene where we reunite with Noel will be KINO AF.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
great news ! i will surely give him some support.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also all NSFW content is supposed to be avoidable, so a forced pregnancy seems unlikely.
Not exactly
Bugfixes: Big bug fixed that let the player continue playing even though it shouldn't be possible.
Chapter 6 spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From last updates changelog. So the scene with Amy before she turns is avoidable but avoiding it is supposed to lead to a game over, was just a bug that didn't cause that when the update came out. As bASKOU said she canonically might've gotten knocked up before she died then.
Like don't get me wrong, I think it probably is the pearl but as I said, a guy can dream

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes