slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
To any fan of Leslie, go check out my civitai profile.
I've been creating Leslie pics with AI. They're not perfect, they're different, but I think they capture the essence. Will appreciate if you drop a like on my life. Scroll down for Leslie, unless you're interested in Helen from Dat Ass (Jabcomix).
You need a registered account on the site to see the pics.

Last edited:

Tangomango33

Oct 31, 2022
To any fan of Leslie, go check out my civitai profile.
I've been creating Leslie pics with AI. They're not perfect, they're different, but I think they capture the essence. Will appreciate if you drop a like on my life. Scroll down for Leslie, unless you're interested in Helen from Dat Ass (Jabcomix).
You need a registered account on the site to see the pics.
Breadman has said on here he doesn't want people using AI for his stuff

Bimford

Oct 2, 2021
After I talk to the girl before history class I can't leave the school to go to her house, is my save bugged he just keeps saying I gotta get to class.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
After I talk to the girl before history class I can't leave the school to go to her house, is my save bugged he just keeps saying I gotta get to class.
Did you go to all four classes? You can't leave until you've gone to all of them( iirc you can attend the last one and it will ask you if you want to skip the others(bottom right class))

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Make sure you are playing the latest update, your title screen should say it's version v.06a (the a is important). There was a bug where players could freeze after talking to Brandy in history class but it's been fixed in the latest patch.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
You're assuming that each of the four members get similar dedicated v0.xx.5 storylines like the community characters have seen recently and nothing else. That's not how it works. The family gets focus during the v0.xx.5 but that doesn't mean they get completed stories specifically in any of those. Also, Leslie gets some kind of content every release, with "consummation" sometime around v0.10 or so. But even that doesn't end her storyline.

However, it may take 4, 8, 12 years or however long Breadman wants to make the game. He may decide he's done after 2 years. He may continue making content for the rest of his life. (I am not trying to speak for Breadman). I wish people would see adult game updates more like episodes of an ongoing tv series rather than something that has a "You Win. Game Over" screen as a goal.

Are there really that many completionists? Why would anyone want something good to end? "I'm having a great time... I can't wait for the developer to wrap it up so I don't get new content ever again." :WaitWhat:
Totally my philosophy with these games. They're just fun hobbies for me, something ongoing, something fun to see progress and get that "new game smell" every (hopefully) few months.

Will say I do understand when people want an arc closed or resolution to something finally. For instance I'm cool with people saying "find the damn One Piece already!" but I'm not cool with people saying "damn that show needs to end."

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Totally my philosophy with these games. They're just fun hobbies for me, something ongoing, something fun to see progress and get that "new game smell" every (hopefully) few months.

Will say I do understand when people want an arc closed or resolution to something finally. For instance I'm cool with people saying "find the damn One Piece already!" but I'm not cool with people saying "damn that show needs to end."
there bigger mysteries to know like what is the Will of D, who is Imu or how Jon doesnt go unconsious each time he got a erection with the blood flow

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes