BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
One of the best games in development imo. So much I'd love/wish to see done with it! One of the few that legit inspires me to look into making my own. Not that I'd know the first place to begin lol

Really loving what I've seen from Ashley's story so far. Hope the devs do a slightly slower build for her. And Babs is too cute- even if she's not as stacked as 99% of the cast, her barbarian babe aside, it'd be great for her to become even a side-interest. Though ngl I am hoping some action happens with their characters in the C.O.K-iverse :ROFLMAO:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
One of the best games in development imo. So much I'd love/wish to see done with it! One of the few that legit inspires me to look into making my own. Not that I'd know the first place to begin lol

Really loving what I've seen from Ashley's story so far. Hope the devs do a slightly slower build for her. And Babs is too cute- even if she's not as stacked as 99% of the cast, her barbarian babe aside, it'd be great for her to become even a side-interest. Though ngl I am hoping some action happens with their characters in the C.O.K-iverse :ROFLMAO:
Bro thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Babs is a full fledged LI so, while it will likely be a very long while before it happens, she will get her own update and full story arc

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Bro thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Babs is a full fledged LI so, while it will likely be a very long while before it happens, she will get her own update and full story arc

Much love to you/the team. Y'all are making exactly what I want in a game like this. Even got me to change my signature for the first time in years lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BreadManGames

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Are there any other games like this?
If your just looking for games with a variety of girls to sex up? Summertime Saga, Sexnote (abandoned I think but still a bit of content), and Urban Demons (if the old one isn't for you, there's a remake with a older MC coming out in a few months). Disregard these ones if you don't like a younger MC; Littleman Remake and The Island of Milfs.

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/05/19

Another little chunk of progress, got through the art for the last event and code for another, will be starting rough art for this next event tomorrow. I am taking it a little slow these last few days as I had another treatment for my shoulder on Friday and I'm trying to manage it properly, but looking forward to getting into this next batch of images.

Expression stream tomorrow, the first one was fun just doing some more pushed and cartoony expressions I might not get to draw normally. Other than that, have an awesome week and I'll see ya at the next one!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_13_post.jpg

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Progress Log - 2024/05/19

Another little chunk of progress, got through the art for the last event and code for another, will be starting rough art for this next event tomorrow. I am taking it a little slow these last few days as I had another treatment for my shoulder on Friday and I'm trying to manage it properly, but looking forward to getting into this next batch of images.

Expression stream tomorrow, the first one was fun just doing some more pushed and cartoony expressions I might not get to draw normally. Other than that, have an awesome week and I'll see ya at the next one!

- Breadman
View attachment 3651130
If you are having shoulder pains, there's resistance stretches you can do with bands that could correct for that. There's a few good videos on YouTube on it.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
If your just looking for games with a variety of girls to sex up? Summertime Saga, Sexnote (abandoned I think but still a bit of content), and Urban Demons (if the old one isn't for you, there's a remake with a older MC coming out in a few months). Disregard these ones if you don't like a younger MC; Littleman Remake, and The Island of Milfs.
Nowhere in F95 there is game like this.I Appreciate the developer for engaging Story along with unique art style.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes