• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Diabolical Dr. Diggler [Ch. 3 v0.7] [Fugue]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
samp.DiabolicalDrDiggler.p.q.png

Overview:
Fugue uses a customized Ren'Py engine using JavaScript that he's calling "Ganesha" to develop all his games and stories. His artwork has a unique look that must be seen to be appreciated. This customized game engine and artwork isn't for everyone but the story is very good in my opinion. You are a male protagonist who eventually has the chance to mind control his mother with the help of "Dr. Diggler". And she's not the only one you can control. There's other gals available like a girl you tutor and an employee of a clothing store.
The game has m/f encounters. It's mostly stripping, petting, touching, and some light elements of BDSM.
Updated: 2020-02-03
Developer: Fugue
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.7
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
v0.6
: - -
v0.3: - -
v0.7: - - -

v0.6 is the first 2 chapters and is separate from Chapter 3
Thanks to @wewlad for the request. And @Burt and @D2K for your help! prettystupid - Thanks for the link.

ddd.Cover02.p.png ddd.P0001_009b.p.png ddd.DH04_013a.p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This game and the Carla game that's on sharks lagoon makes me feel smarter cause I have to look up answers to questions for the quizzes

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol any game i have to do Q & A's that needs thinking PASS. :)

Reactions: Kuron

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Pretty disappointing to be honest. It was quite a long wait for what seems like a minimal increase in content.

They also completely fucked up the whole Incest fetish by confirming that the mother is the dudes "Step mother".

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I played v0.4 recently and had a good time. I don't see a changelog for .6, so we'll see what's new.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
lol any game i have to do Q & A's that needs thinking PASS. :)
Like the other guy said, if you get it 'wrong' you just get to try again. There's no actual penalty.
Unless you're afraid you might accidentally learn a fact XD

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Pretty disappointing to be honest. It was quite a long wait for what seems like a minimal increase in content.

They also completely fucked up the whole Incest fetish by confirming that the mother is the dudes "Step mother".
depending from where and how long the relationship between her and the , it is incest. In some cultures you are even screwed straight away if 1 of your parents decides to marry your lovers parent.

• Angry
Reactions: MG_

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Here is how to get the two easter eggs (I read the weird code to find them). I don't know how anyone would ever find these...

General hint if you're trying to get all of the scenes shown on the index page. It is passing the test that sends you to the second level, so don't study all the way to 100% until you have unlocked everything except the 'study' items. Otherwise you can miss office scenes since which one shows when is random.

I got all of the Level1 scenes, but am apparently missing 6 from level 2. (1 call dad, 2 chat, 1 model, and 2 shoppe).

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I ended up memorizing the answers. I did have to look them up as most of the questions aren't apart of at least my schools curriculum when I was in school (dropped out my senior year due to being tired of all the bullshit associated with the school, they focused on dress code and would no longer let students eat outside my Junior year)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is he close to release? Last I looked on the Blog or on Hypnopics Collective he didn't have a date yet, other than he was "close"

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Is he close to release? Last I looked on the Blog or on Hypnopics Collective he didn't have a date yet, other than he was "close"
As far as I can tell, the dev likes to double the content every time. So, I think "close" means this time next month. It'd probably be out already, if real life wasn't such a bitch, but what can you do.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I know that a new version is coming out soon, but I thought I would add this walkthrough for version 0.6.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sneak Peek for the second romantic date. Short, and not much more than a click thru, but its amusing. At least some topless Trish.

Reactions: muttdoggy and rrapa

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Sneak Peek for the second romantic date. Short, and not much more than a click thru, but its amusing. At least some topless Trish.
Is this the normal version or the Patreon exclusive 17 extra pages version?

Edit nevermind, I just looked, its the normal one. Thanks. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm not a supporter, but I check his blog out now and again. It's not bad, just a tease for the next version