HTML Abandoned Diabolical Dr. Diggler [Ch. 3 v0.7] [Fugue]

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017

If you're interested, I uploaded the first part of Peek 2 for the next Dr. Diggler release

- for the online version

- for the downloadable zip for offline play

(Do note that the above image will be in Peek 2, but is not yet in this first part.)

Live well,
Fugue

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Online one looks about the same as the one I posted. Were there differences?

I'm anticipating the next release, can't wait to see how far he lets it go this time.

Reactions: tek

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
In regard's to "The Enslavement" I remember saying to Fugue that playing as a wimpy guy who bows down to an 'alpha' male doesn't read very well. It doesn't make me want to play the game if I don't have much impact. He said he'd take it into consideration, but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. So, my point still stands.

It doesn't matter if someone can say magical words or think magical thoughts, digging a thumb into someone's pressure point is and has always been a good way to take care of someone bigger or meaner than you.

Nevertheless, I do like Fugue's work, so I guess I'm just going to have suck-up playing a suck-up.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
In regard's to "The Enslavement" I remember saying to Fugue that playing as a wimpy guy who bows down to an 'alpha' male doesn't read very well. It doesn't make me want to play the game if I don't have much impact. He said he'd take it into consideration, but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. So, my point still stands.

It doesn't matter if someone can say magical words or think magical thoughts, digging a thumb into someone's pressure point is and has always been a good way to take care of someone bigger or meaner than you.

Nevertheless, I do like Fugue's work, so I guess I'm just going to have suck-up playing a suck-up.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. Kinda said the same thing to Fugue but he seems to be trying something different so I'll wait to see if it develops better. The badguy in the new game seems like a real tool which is annoying but the biggest issue is it seem to be missing alot of the humour that make Diggler such a great game. There's the little speech that the mother gives about how she's worried that she'll attack her son if he tries to do something, but yeah I'd probably still whack him with a hammer or something when his back is turned.

Reactions: dartis

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Better you than me in that regard. I refuse to play a game with zero options to do anything than ass kiss someone else. And playing the intro to that it's pretty obvious you're railroaded into being a beta.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I love Dr Diggler and the way he's built it up, the art is not my favorite, but it works.

Enslavement, just didn't really work for me. I am sure there is a type for that, but unless the goal is you get better than the guy corrupting your Mom, doesn't seem like it will be much of interest.

Playing a couple of his other games, they are not too bad. Just wish they were more complete.

sriji1989

May 16, 2017
Could somebody post the update for July 22nd

Also does fugue delay releases for 5$ patrons...Cus he only started posting stuff every week only resently n so not knowing if this will continue I don't want to give him anymore

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Could somebody post the update for July 22nd

Also does fugue delay releases for 5$ patrons...Cus he only started posting stuff every week only resently n so not knowing if this will continue I don't want to give him anymore
Did you try the links to the $10 content to see if the $5 stuff is there?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I have a black screen with a message : text goes here no body found
Someone knows what to do please ? :(

sriji1989

May 16, 2017
Did you try the links to the $10 content to see if the $5 stuff is there?
I was just asking if 5$ patrons get less content than 10$ patreons

Cus I would like to support him...But 10$ seems just too much for the little content every week...Btw this is just my opinion...Maybe others think otherwise...

But have to agree his creations are really good...Great story good art

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was just asking if 5$ patrons get less content than 10$ patreons

Cus I would like to support him...But 10$ seems just too much for the little content every week...Btw this is just my opinion...Maybe others think otherwise...

But have to agree his creations are really good...Great story good art
If the links I initially posted work, don't bother with even $5 unless you really want to. He implies that the $10 pledge will get a lot when frankly he hasn't added anything specifically for $10 pledge in more than 3 months. I pledged $10 sometime late last year/early this year and there has been zero new added since then.

Reactions: sriji1989

sriji1989

May 16, 2017
Final installment for Peek 2:

Thanks a ton for this...

If I'm not mistaken The enslavement of Theresa Simpson is only for 10$ patreons right?

Any chance for getting that content?? I see there was something posted for 10$ patreons

Also is there a thread for that game (or to be game)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks a ton for this...

If I'm not mistaken The enslavement of Theresa Simpson is only for 10$ patreons right?

Any chance for getting that content?? I see there was something posted for 10$ patreons

Also is there a thread for that game (or to be game)
I put in a game request for it and got one comment about formatting (which ok was my bad) and one comment about how crappy the artwork was in the commenter's view. Hope someone starts following it.

Req thread is here:

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
The Enslavement is very bare bones, and while I get that some people would get of on it there's practically no sex yet so it's probably low level stimulation even if you enjoy it.

Also anyone play his other game Heavy Petting? Are those previews the only thing that exists or is there an actual game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Enslavement is very bare bones, and while I get that some people would get of on it there's practically no sex yet so it's probably low level stimulation even if you enjoy it.

Also anyone play his other game Heavy Petting? Are those previews the only thing that exists or is there an actual game?
I haven't looked at all of them in awhile but Dr. Diggler is the only one that has any real content, and seems to be updated.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, i don't get it. Fugue stopped workink on Dr. Diggler? The latest version is 0.6?
Or it's just not in network yet?
Everytime i try to access his site it is down.