3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mom: You've been in a coma for four years.
MC: whaaa?
Mom: Well goodbye dear I'm getting on a plane now. See you.
MC: whaaa?

LOL Honestly I'm not sure if this is iffy writing or it's the family straight up abandoning him.
I know the MC will be going through his rehab but you would at least expect her to stay behind our MC might start having abandonment issues.

I'm still in two minds about this game time will tell I guess :unsure:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Little Tittletat took two Ts, to tie two ups to two tall trees, to torment the terrible tittletat. How many Ts in all of that?

I thought I had to count ALL the "T"s, little and capital, including the question. So I answered "30". But no, the answer is in the text and it's just two (2). Guess I'm an idiot.
Well, there is only two Ts in "All of that."

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
The mini games so far have been logic questions not maths...
Finally! Until now, when someone mentioned it, it sounded like the minigames are pure math problems. I guess when people come here, searching for a game with a quick fap session in mind, it could be a boner killer when the blood must return to the bigger head because of a pesky "math question". So in some sense I understand their frustration. :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Worst game ever. Don't know what the developer was thinking making this game about math problems. Nobody cares about how many lilies it takes to cover a pond!
Most games I usually play for the story and so far the story of this one is pretty good, however, when I have to start thinking about logic questions and some maths it's a bit of a put off I'd rather sit back and enjoy the story and whatever sex scenes that are involved.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Most games I usually play for the story and so far the story of this one is pretty good, however, when I have to start thinking about logic questions and some maths it's a bit of a put off I'd rather sit back and enjoy the story and whatever sex scenes that are involved.
I couldn't agree more. I don't actually mind the math being in the game, but only if there's an option to skip mini-games. I know The Neuron Project says that it's integral to the story, but why couldn't there just be a Skip Mini-game button which, when used, has the MC say something like, "That's easy: 59!" or w/e?

Reactions: leyre and Mormont

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I couldn't agree more. I don't actually mind the math being in the game, but only if there's an option to skip mini-games. I know The Neuron Project says that it's integral to the story, but why couldn't there just be a Skip Mini-game button which, when used, has the MC say something like, "That's easy: 59!" or w/e?
It is gonna be available in the next update. The idea is that the game will offer a skip option if you answered a riddle wrong after the first try.

atticus06

Jul 2, 2018
What is the answer to the riddle of the chest
there is a pound. in the center of the pound is a magic water lily.the water lily doubles itself in every minute. if after 60 minutes the entire pound is covered with water lilies,how many minutes it took to cover half of the pound?
or how do u skip it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there is a pound. in the center of the pound is a magic water lily.the water lily doubles itself in every minute. if after 60 minutes the entire pound is covered with water lilies,how many minutes it took to cover half of the pound?
or how do u skip it
The answer is 59. If you get it wrong, it's game over. There is only one answer. Also, FYI, every use of "pound" you have should actually be "pond" (in English, it means a really small lake).

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
or how do u skip it
The game has been updated with a feature that lets you skip the riddle if you answered a riddle wrong after the first try. Didn't you see it? It should pop up after the last scene of that route.
Also, what CookieMonster666 has said.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Finally! Until now, when someone mentioned it, it sounded like the minigames are pure math problems. I guess when people come here, searching for a game with a quick fap session in mind, it could be a boner killer when the blood must return to the bigger head because of a pesky "math question". So in some sense I understand their frustration. :cool:
I agree. A huge boner killer.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Just one question, what is the correct answer for the water lily riddle? I have a form of dyslexia that relates to numbers, therefor did not get too far in mathematics. I cannot figure this one out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just one question, what is the correct answer for the water lily riddle? I have a form of dyslexia that relates to numbers, therefor did not get too far in mathematics. I cannot figure this one out.
I provided it literally three posts above yours. ;) Here you go:
The answer is 59. If you get it wrong, it's game over. There is only one answer. Also, FYI, every use of "pound" you have should actually be "pond" (in English, it means a really small lake).
I don't know whether this helps, but in case your dyslexia makes reading the number an issue, here it is in words: fifty-nine.

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
I ran into two errors.

The first error occurs when you tell Riley you stumbled and fell:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgc_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3006, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgc_end'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
 Ch1.2.1
Thu Oct 17 00:30:56 2019

This second one occurs when you try to turn right on the very last choice after telling Riley there's a rat.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'proctor_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3086, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'proctor_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
 Ch1.2.1
Thu Oct 17 00:25:32 2019

Other than that it's an interesting story at least. I do kind of wish that the difference between the choices weren't so extreme. Seems like you're either completely nice/understanding, or a complete jerk who says rude things and assumes the worse about people. I wish you could choose a negative response without basically telling people to fuck off.

Reactions: TheNeuronProject
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes