cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Again not asking for a how to, but universal does indicate this *can* be played from Android devices yes?
yes webversion can be played on windows pc, mac pc and linux pc and ios and android devices. "cracked" versions same if can get portable browser for platforms mentioned.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Johanna probably is. Tamara I'd doubt.
I think both of them are.I also think that Tamara had deeper feelings than sisterly love for him for a very long time, so yeah, my money is on the fact that both of them are and I also think that MC will be more surprised that Tamara is one rather than Johanna.

Fingers crossed! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Anybody know what the triggers are to get the scenes with all the girls in ep 12?
When I played I missed the Rachel scene, I think it might have something to do with who you took shopping in the previous episode?

I'm actually not that interested in seeing the scene, I'm just interested in which of my choices made me miss that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Anybody know what the triggers are to get the scenes with all the girls in ep 12?
When I played I missed the Rachel scene, I think it might have something to do with who you took shopping in the previous episode?

I'm actually not that interested in seeing the scene, I'm just interested in which of my choices made me miss that scene.
I missed out on her as well and not sure about the reason for it.

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Are the cracked episodes still downloading stuff? From the warning i thought their point was to avoid the always-online aspect, but if i turn off my internet while playing the game warns me about it and loading screens get stuck pointing out it can't download the needed assets

I wouldn't normally care but i'm kind of in a situation where i need to know how much data i'm consuming

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So a warning about Ep 12. Depending on who you had sex with on the boat in Episode 10, you'll either get Lauren or Rachel as your scene for 12.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh, why is the drama so forced!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He already knew that if he tried to confront her, she'd just go into full denial mode anyway and ignore him, which she ends up doing. It's not that he doesn't care, in fact, it's that he does care that's the problem. The last time this happened (with Lauren and him in the paper) she acted like nothing was wrong, nothing happened, and then disappeared for a full day because he kept trying to push her into responding. So this time he just let her be, because he knows she'll talk about it when she's ready. Doing anything else will just end in an even bigger disaster than if they wait for her to make contact.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the cracked episodes still downloading stuff? From the warning i thought their point was to avoid the always-online aspect, but if i turn off my internet while playing the game warns me about it and loading screens get stuck pointing out it can't download the needed assets

I wouldn't normally care but i'm kind of in a situation where i need to know how much data i'm consuming
yes since there are no offline versions (and palmer hasn't announced when offlines will come).

regarding ep 12: my guess how to unlock rachel scene is not to meet with lauren after school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tragic Princess

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
He already knew that if he tried to confront her, she'd just go into full denial mode anyway and ignore him, which she ends up doing.
You misunderstand. No need to confront. Before all of that happens, Jo comes to MC's room, asking whether or not he was in Tamara's room recently with the hope that he'd clear things out and be honest with her. Instead of telling her the truth, right there, he gaslights her and comes up with some bs. Only after that, she goes into full denial mode before snapping at both of them and giving them the silent treatment. If MC didn't act like a moron in the first place and when asked, confessed to everything and talked openly with Jo, I'm sure it would all be resolved much sooner. Perhaps she'd still put a fake smile on her face, saying she's fine with it, trying to bury her pain, but this way at least MC still acts honorably and tries his best to salvage the relationship.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else got a workable online link to episode 12? i get an error everytime i click it thanks

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes