mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
that link above your post works for me.
ive tried the link several times on firefox and edge and it just gets an error ive even rebooted my computer and the same error i finished 11 not too long ago and we hoping to play 12 guess ill wait until i have a link thatll work for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ive tried the link several times on firefox and edge and it just gets an error ive even rebooted my computer and the same error i finished 11 not too long ago and we hoping to play 12 guess ill wait until i have a link thatll work for me
ep 12 won't get released for free until late spring/early summer (it.s 2-3 months between free releases). what's the error?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You misunderstand. No need to confront. Before all of that happens, Jo comes to MC's room, asking whether or not he was in Tamara's room recently with the hope that he'd clear things out and be honest with her. Instead of telling her the truth, right there, he gaslights her and comes up with some bs. Only after that, she goes into full denial mode before snapping at both of them and giving them the silent treatment. If MC didn't act like a moron in the first place and when asked, confessed to everything and talked openly with Jo, I'm sure it would all be resolved much sooner. Perhaps she'd still put a fake smile on her face, saying she's fine with it, trying to bury her pain, but this way at least MC still acts honorably and tries his best to salvage the relationship.
That's what I mean, she does that, she doesn't want to face reality and if he had tried to say "Yes, I was in her room", she'd freak the fuck out.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I'm glad i found this game still can't wait to see more of it. So thankyou for the game i dono if you hear enough or not but thank you.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I suppose that it might too much to ask for the 20$ scene with the orgy in the classroom? :unsure: At least there I have my hopes up that it includes a scene with the sisters as well. I'm tired of this constant teasing.

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
Man the start of this game unintentionally lends itself perfectly to current events

Started the game over from the beginning just bc; MC's hesitation to be outside and Jo wanting to take him to a bar immediately made me wonder if she's just trying to get the MC infected and end this story before it begins :LOL::LOL:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Also got the same bug. Game works on Chrome but all my cached game backups are on Firefox and old episodes won't open anymore to allow creation of a local backup.

Reactions: °Razh

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
there is no platform specific version, this is universal browsergame.

incest patch works in so-called cracked version only and playing those isn't pref. since those might stop at some point. when love-joint releases offline version(s) (some day/year) then incest patch will work if some1 makes 1 for offline version(s).
I do not know what you mean with universal browser game, I just downloaded the 700+ Mg of the 10 chapters and they do not work for me on my android device, I suggest being more specific for the next one, thanks anyway

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That's what I mean, she does that, she doesn't want to face reality and if he had tried to say "Yes, I was in her room", she'd freak the fuck out.
Let her freak out. She has every right to feel whatever she feels. She's not dumb. She may pretend that she was seeing things to avoid talking about it but she still knows what she saw. She felt hurt more by MC's dishonesty. At least telling her the truth is honest and it would be better than silent resentment that MC got in return.

I don't get this mindset of "Oh, I did a bad thing but I better lie, otherwise they might freak out!". It's a mindset of a coward, trying to justify this cowardice as a concern. I just can't relate to liars and cheaters. Granted, it's hardly cheating if you're not in a relationship, but it's equally painful to her. If a person cheated behind their SO's back and feels guilty about it, the best thing they can do is to be honest with their SO and admit that mistake, even if that ends the relationship. The guilt is easily readable, even If you try to hide it and pretend everything's fine.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
it's hardly cheating if you're not in a relationship
When you relate to someone, that is a bond of trust ... best case scenario is try and go further.
Most cases end up with you getting further with somebody else, in which case you have to have a different mind set than that of still pining for the first love. If you are pining for her but have some sympaty hanky panky with another, that does not save anything. Mature dialogue would be - Here I am. This is me. Do you want to have some fun? ”cause that is precisely what MC does around this game, have little fun with some girls that give very little of their time and lives to having fun with the MC.
Mind set is - I am a man. I love women. I will help each and every woman feel my love and offer the time of their lives each
and every time they want to.

Thaks 4 playing and be the happy go lucky guy MC celarly is about all of this.

even if that ends the relationship
If that ends the relationship, MC has to keep playing the game. Going gung ho to the slaughter is not a winning attitude.
Fight for your babes! Fight for your good time! Give confort and help your babes get confort! Do not be the villain!

Game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: betatester

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not know what you mean with universal browser game, I just downloaded the 700+ Mg of the 10 chapters and they do not work for me on my android device, I suggest being more specific for the next one, thanks anyway
those 10 episodes are cracked versions which work via portable chrome.

browser version aka these non-patreon links @ (they will update page with ep 10 soonish) work on all platforms (or should).

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
What do the cheat codes do? I’m new to these do you know any?
Cheat codes let's you view every scene in specific episode regardless of choices- they essentially dissect them into their parts.
You can find most by carefully reading the thread (gl with that :v)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes