VN Ren'Py Ecstasy's Eclipse v.0.0.1 Public Demo by Yazen (Android & PC)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
So, only these 10 or you are planning for more??
Well for now yes, in the future I might add some more characters but they won't be playing any major role like these main girls. But who knows, the cast might grow a bit more. I did plan to move the story in place to place.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Haha, don't worry man, it's not just you. I've been dying to start working on my game again even though I have my exam week going xD

I'm still working some bits and pieces here. Next week, I'm sure I'll be able to focus more into the development.
Make a sexy secretary for yourself, you know for introduction, tutorial. Lol
Btw are ya planning cameo in your game?

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Make a sexy secretary for yourself, you know for introduction, tutorial. Lol
Btw are ya planning cameo in your game?
Well in a way, this character Yazzy already represents me as the developer. I'd like to think that I want to directly interact with my readers so that they feel like the game is made by a human behind the screen.

HS2_2024-04-05-17-23-25-139.png

A cameo huh.. Well at some point it did cross my mind. Because this game has an overarching plot while also connecting to other universes (my future games) I like to do fun stuff like that. So yes you might see this character model as a cameo at some point in the story, I won't tell when though haha.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Yazen_ Wow I didn't notice this earlier but some assholes already arrived here to demotivated ya, I think best thing to do is ignore them, why such a bother to reply them?

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
@Yazen_ Wow I didn't notice this earlier but some assholes already arrived here to demotivated ya, I think best thing to do is ignore them, why such a bother to reply them?
It's fine, I'm not mad at them and neither am I demotivated. I'm just replying for the sake of answering the questions that people might be curious about my game. It's just that sometimes it ends up becoming annoying when the conversation is going in circles.

You can't really judge something as an absolute truth without testing the full product. Sure you can have opinions about it but I think it's only fair to just leave if the game doesn't interest you. I respect that.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hey Yazen_ have ya tried this game yet? This game is my favourite game Dogma.
I really really love this game, please try I hope it'll be lil bit useful for ya.
No it's the first time I've heard of it. It looks awesome though! Thanks I'll be trying that as soon as I have the time. I actually got a few other people recommending me games to try out too so I can take inspiration from them haha. It's fun and interesting and I think it helped me learn and pick up valuable things I can use.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
+ Updated the main thread for a bit. I changed some stuff and put the appropriate tags accordingly.

The more I knew about my game, the more I figured out that the first season wouldn't be as dark as I intended it to be. I'm intending the game to have the same vibe with at least Eternum and Ripples at the moment.

This game is planned to be run for at least 3 seasons. As I've planned way ahead with a lot of stuff to include for the game. I have a lot of ideas I wanted to put in this game and I intend to work on it with outmost care to produce the best results.

+ I will also be reworking the banner, making animated signature cards for my game featuring the girls~

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Well in a way, this character Yazzy already represents me as the developer. I'd like to think that I want to directly interact with my readers so that they feel like the game is made by a human behind the screen.

View attachment 3552697

A cameo huh.. Well at some point it did cross my mind. Because this game has an overarching plot while also connecting to other universes (my future games) I like to do fun stuff like that. So yes you might see this character model as a cameo at some point in the story, I won't tell when though haha.
OK GUYS THE DEVELOPER FINAL HEED MY ADIVCE TO MAKE HER THICCER!!!

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
n
Well for now yes, in the future I might add some more characters but they won't be playing any major role like these main girls. But who knows, the cast might grow a bit more. I did plan to move the story in place to place.
noice .·°՞(≧□≦)՞°·.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Bro you gotta chill with your messages.. :BootyTime:

I'd appreciate if you can just type everything you want to say within one post so we can avoid the spam.

People will find it hard to find my dev updates like this

Thanks I appreciate your enthusiasm tho Mountain Guy

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023

I'd appreciate if you can just type everything you want to say within one post so we can avoid the spam.

Well, his name is mountain after all, you know what I mean?:BootyTime:
I thought mountain just collided to your thread.

Last edited:

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023

SPAMMING IS LIFE BROTHER LESS GOO~~