Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
You did. There's a third option, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for orgies. Main post has a walkthrough linked.
Cool, I'll check that out! I really did enjoy the game. I seem to get drawn in to games like this. Those endings just left me feeling wanting. Even if it's not a massive orgy, anything would be better than those other 2 endings.

badusewhy

Jun 16, 2020
When I go to the restaurant with the lady in the park, after her friend pours her beer, my game breaks as she tries to walk towards me. Should I restart from the beginning or is there a bug fix? This save originates from an earlier copy of the game so perhaps that's the problem? I attached my saves.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
When I go to the restaurant with the lady in the park, after her friend pours her beer, my game breaks as she tries to walk towards me. Should I restart from the beginning or is there a bug fix? This save originates from an earlier copy of the game so perhaps that's the problem? I attached my saves.
Strange --_-- But. Yep. It looks like a problem with the game version. Basically bad switches and stuff. Solution? The latest version of the game and the "new game" button. Sorry :(

• Sad
Reactions: badusewhy

killershift

May 12, 2020
One of the best things I've played here, this has such an incredible artstyle that manages to work really well with both the horror and erotic scenes. The story was really great and engaging, the shifts in tone really surprised me, but in a good way that had me curious about what was going to happen next. L-412, Mari and the sister felt like they were missing out on some scenes (and Ann's body, but I'm a sicko) and it felt like the bar job took too long to complete, but otherwise this was fantastic. I can't wait to see more of your work

Reactions: Gianni.34

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
One of the best things I've played here, this has such an incredible artstyle that manages to work really well with both the horror and erotic scenes. The story was really great and engaging, the shifts in tone really surprised me, but in a good way that had me curious about what was going to happen next. L-412, Mari and the sister felt like they were missing out on some scenes (and Ann's body, but I'm a sicko) and it felt like the bar job took too long to complete, but otherwise this was fantastic. I can't wait to see more of your work
Haha lol. Thanks. But, to be true, Empty-66822 has a lot of bad decisions put in it. LIKE, A LOT. If I start naming them all, it is going to take me a while... I'm glad you like it. It was fun to make (something) it.

Reactions: killershift

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
Yoi go back in time and try to figure out whose acting weird because that person is whose behind it... When you touch the drunk mari she ends up speaking tongues about how.she has lived for a millennium, and yet you're mother randomly needs to start having sex with you and you accidentally bring L-4I2's arms back to her.... THIS GAME NEEDS A REMAKE.... need to explain the EDG company more. Does L-412 look like MC sister? What if MC sister who had a crush on MC found out about their mom sleeping with him and destroyed the world? Why else would she go against Anna and Mari?

If this doesn't get remade, I just wish the developer knows they made a solid game but left a few unanswered questions, and adding a quest log or map would make the game play on their next game much smoother. There was no way I was finding Anna's head without a guide.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Yoi go back in time and try to figure out whose acting weird because that person is whose behind it... When you touch the drunk mari she ends up speaking tongues about how.she has lived for a millennium, and yet you're mother randomly needs to start having sex with you and you accidentally bring L-4I2's arms back to her.... THIS GAME NEEDS A REMAKE.... need to explain the EDG company more. Does L-412 look like MC sister? What if MC sister who had a crush on MC found out about their mom sleeping with him and destroyed the world? Why else would she go against Anna and Mari?

If this doesn't get remade, I just wish the developer knows they made a solid game but left a few unanswered questions, and adding a quest log or map would make the game play on their next game much smoother. There was no way I was finding Anna's head without a guide.
Yeah, this game had its unique feel to it, too bad sequence break destroyed my playthrough.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes