Gianni.34

Aug 16, 2023
Very strange. I looked through all the code (for this part) and didn't see anything that would cause this. But I'm sure there is something. If you can provide me with your save I think I can figure out what's wrong and maybe even send you back a repaired save. Otherwise try to follow the walkthrough exactly.
sorry to bother you again after so many days, i've been quite busy. How can i do that?

TheKingofRatz

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong area, or i just did things out of order, but i can't put the head from the sewers with the body in the closet. I did view the closet scene before picking up the head so i'm not sure if i busted the progression or not.

EDIT:
Nvm, had to talk to the doctor lady.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I keep walking in the wall when dad ask for help. Can you please help me. Here is my save.

View attachment 3064048 View attachment 3064049
I had the same problem but only in case of sequence breaking.
Yep, just checked your save. You just broke the game the same way I did. This event should not trigger at this stage of the game. Load the previous save if you have one and do not go towards your home. I think once you cause the city to go into night mode save file is beyond repair because it enters into the stage that you already experienced at the start of the game.

You are currently in the "bread buying" stage while it's obvious you already experienced it because you have ??? and lvl 43.
1699243401574.png 1699243445101.png

If you look at my save file it is a day right now.
1699243818342.png
However if you exit the map from the left side you will see your house but without a barricade.
1699243897574.png
At this point game is totally broken because even if you won't enter the house and just return to the city it is night suddenly and city is in its old state.
1699243971403.png

Last edited:
Reactions: thumbnail22222

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I had the same problem but only in case of sequence breaking.
Yep, just checked your save. You just broke the game the same way I did. This event should not trigger at this stage of the game. Load the previous save if you have one and do not go towards your home. I think once you cause the city to go into night mode save file is beyond repair because it enters into the stage that you already experienced at the start of the game.

You are currently in the "bread buying" stage while it's obvious you already experienced it because you have ??? and lvl 43.

If you look at my save file it is a day right now.

However if you exit the map from the left side you will see your house but without a barricade.

At this point game is totally broken because even if you won't enter the house and just return to the city it is night suddenly and city is in its old state.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is my save to see why the wine bottle doesn't work
Thank you. I'm going to take a look at that.

xxvoltio

Jul 30, 2018
after I found the robot armless girl the enemies are so fucking hard everyone is kicking my f ass try to kill some of them but im not sure how to level up i like the art but men its hard anyone knows how to level up ?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
after I found the robot armless girl the enemies are so fucking hard everyone is kicking my f ass try to kill some of them but im not sure how to level up i like the art but men its hard anyone knows how to level up ?
Go to the store and buy stuff. Combat should become much easier.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
there's no "help" option.
Eeeh... Eh? In this save "10" you need to go to the radio tower. after the completion of this trip, there is a switch that will be toggled to "on" (I mean in the game script (code)). Once it's on (it's at the end of the radio tower sequence and it's automatic), go to the Trader, which should be in the right room from where save "10" starts. And voilà, there should be a "Help" button there if you start a dialog.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Is there actually a good ending to this? Both those endings with the final choice were crap. Did I miss something, where you get a cool ending with a massive orgy, or some shit?

• Haha
Reactions: Lonery-Moon

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Is there actually a good ending to this? Both those endings with the final choice were crap. Did I miss something, where you get a cool ending with a massive orgy, or some shit?
You did. There's a third option, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for orgies. Main post has a walkthrough linked.

Reactions: Janus6966
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes