SoulsRiver

Apr 14, 2021
So, I finished the passage, but I still did not understand why we need the key to Mari's room if our companion does not let us into it after the illusion

And besides, the door itself is blocked from the inside

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
No clue how I did it, but managed to glitch the game out by grabbing the wine at the beginning of the game and now i'm unable to both hand it in, nor get past the hydraulics that you have to enter the code at so be careful to not grab it despite the fact its just "on the way"
Strange. I'm not quite sure how that's possible. Anyway. If you stick to the walkthrough, there shouldn't be a problem (I hope). I'm sorry.
So, I finished the passage, but I still did not understand why we need the key to Mari's room if our companion does not let us into it after the illusion

And besides, the door itself is blocked from the inside
Hm. Yep. There are things in the game that are easy to miss. I was "a little" wrong about the game design. "Sometimes" without a walkthrough guide it's pretty hard to understand anything at all.

Reactions: SoulsRiver

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Empty v9 Compressed (Untested)

Win 626 MB/139 MB :

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

empirejoe123

Feb 24, 2019
I was wondering, is there any kind of "recollection" room or anything? anyway to view scenes that you've gotten?

Gianni.34

Aug 16, 2023
hey, i've taken the bottle of wine and brought it back to the new bar but nothing happens. I don't understand what i need to do.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
hey, i've taken the bottle of wine and brought it back to the new bar but nothing happens. I don't understand what i need to do.
First you have to get a quest for this bottle. Someone should tell you to bring it to the bar. If that's true for you, then... I don't know. BUT. If you provide me with your saves, I can tell you exactly what the problem is and get to the bottom of it.

Gianni.34

Aug 16, 2023
First you have to get a quest for this bottle. Someone should tell you to bring it to the bar. If that's true for you, then... I don't know. BUT. If you provide me with your saves, I can tell you exactly what the problem is and get to the bottom of it.
yeah, no one told me about it, but who should do it? thank you for your answer.

Nov 27, 2022
It is not easy to make a game with features and highlights, and you are very diligent to reply and accept the feedback of the players.

I really, really like the game, cold white skin style, exquisite body female characters, and incest elements;

The CG performance of the bartender's black silk pantyhose, the sister of the plump white tank top, and the mature and gentle mother made me very addicted; Ann and Mary also have bright personalities

Thank you for bringing this game, I sincerely hope that the author everything goes well , good health, and the game becomes better and better!

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
thank you for everything but nothing worked. I can't get the quest.
Very strange. I looked through all the code (for this part) and didn't see anything that would cause this. But I'm sure there is something. If you can provide me with your save I think I can figure out what's wrong and maybe even send you back a repaired save. Otherwise try to follow the walkthrough exactly.

Reactions: Gianni.34

####01

Nov 18, 2019
Well, it's been a hot minute since I've been here...

I'm not gonna lie, I did NOT see that plot-twist coming.
I'm a bit sad so much got cut in the end, but I still greatly enjoyed the experience I got.
I came here for a good time and was NOT disappointed.

So, if you don't mind me asking... what do you plan on doing next?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Well, it's been a hot minute since I've been here...

I'm not gonna lie, I did NOT see that plot-twist coming.
I'm a bit sad so much got cut in the end, but I still greatly enjoyed the experience I got.
I came here for a good time and was NOT disappointed.
First of all, thank you for the kind words. "EMPTY-66822" is unfortunately not in the state I wanted it to be in. Due to inexperience, I made a lot of mistakes in the process of making this game. I am glad that someone enjoyed some parts of it.
So, if you don't mind me asking... what do you plan on doing next?
Yeah. So. I'm working on a new game. But there are some problems. Long story short, I don't know if it's going to be fun, and I don't have a lot of free time to throw at it. So... Maybe I want to create a short game to improve my skills before I go back to the project I wanted to work on? I don't know anything myself... But there will be something (a game), I just don't know when I will be able to show anything.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes