[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share Experienced Erotic Writer looking to build team for an H-Game concept.

Aug 28, 2017
Project:
Hey everyone, I'm a fairly experienced self-published author in the erotic sci-fi and fantasy genre and I'm looking join a team of passionate imaginative individuals who would like to make an H-game! I have quite a few ideas in mind and am open to suggestions but I'm gravitating towards either a mystery or slice of life harem game with slice of life elements. I'm hoping to include Milf/housewife characters for this particular game in mind. I also have a parody of a popular series in mind but this can be discussed more privately.

Developer:
This entirely a passion project for me at the moment and you can contact me via PM or this thread where you can also request my discord.

Looking for:
Primarily an artist (2d or 3d) with experience making original characters and a programmer who understands the visual novel format.

Employment Type:
Revenue share but partial payment is an option for certain services and expenses upfront ( can discuss).

Work commitment:
I'm happy to say a one off project to see how we go as this is a shot in the dark. But i'm very open to building a longer working relationship from this.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord and PMs

Job Description:
-Primarily an Artist and Programmer with some experience or understanding of whats needed for these kind of games. Needs to be responsive and easy to communicate with and willing to work as a team.

Additional comments:
Anyone else looking to be a part of a team who might have a skill-set not mention here, don't be afraid to reach out!

Last edited:

mra70181

Oct 24, 2017
Hi there,
I am interested and wants to know more about the plan
I am an intermediate artist and a moderate programmer in renpy
contact me in discord: PekoPeko#9752

Last edited:

mana24

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I have two years experience working with python and basic understanding of Ren'Py which can be quickly improved given enough practice. I am well informed about all kinds of adult game projects so I can assist in both game design and potential development roots. You can contact me on Discord: Lonley#0587 or email: galibin24@mail.ru

Aug 28, 2017
Hi there,
I am interested and wants to know more about the plan
I am an intermediate artist and a moderate programmer in renpy
contact me in discord: PekoPeko#9752
Hi, I have two years experience working with python and basic understanding of Ren'Py which can be quickly improved given enough practice. I am well informed about all kinds of adult game projects so I can assist in both game design and potential development roots. You can contact me on Discord: Lonley#0587 or email: galibin24@mail.ru
Oh look a programmer and an artist! :)

I'll add your discords!

Donekulda

Sep 1, 2017
Hey there,
i have about 4 years of python programming experience and some knowlage about renpy. Im just ending highschool and so i have much more free time than before, so im able to invest lots of my time into the project. If you have free role. mail: mikulda@hotmail.cz and discord: Donekulda#5587

Mogio

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, well I don't have much experience of drawing, but I could try to help you in that area if you want.

My discord Mogio#8936

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
If you are still looking for a Programmer, I can do it. I know how to code in Ren'Py. I can also provide sample of my work if you need. Thanks