[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share Experienced Erotic Writer looking to build team for an H-Game concept.

UrielDepraved

Oct 8, 2020
Hey! If you’re still in need of an artist I’m available and I also have a little experience in coding. Although I’d like to be primarily an artist. Discord: UrielDepraved#8206

StickyWitchy

Nov 10, 2020
Hi there!
I'm a 2D artist, been digital freelancing for about 6 years and would be interested in this! I ADORE making original characters.
My discord is StickyWitchy#2910 and I can share some of my works with you on there. c:

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, I'm currently hired by some other gang from these parts(my schedule should free up before end of November), Nvm I'm always busy, just get in my commission line please. I will than get back to your when I'm done with all other works...that being said, should you need some 2D Art In Anime/Manga Style(only), hopefully I should be of some use to you.
F95 Forum Post - LrdAlucard[Paid]
Unlike many artists, I don't have any drawing taboos... I will draw anything you want, Tag wise. Also I'm still new in the industry so my prices are still on the low side.

Plus:
- I'm an adult, I can keep work ethics.
(ex: I would never stop talking to a client, even if he doesn't request me work. I can keep dates and uphold to them. Make sure you get constant updates of my work daily.So on so forth.)
- My word is gold, if you get in to my waiting list, if my prices change before your turn comes up you will be charged based on my old price sheet which are/were lower.
(ex:If something isn't clear enough in my price table, I take the blame and give you a lower price)

Cons:
- I don't work for free, or until the project picks up steam.
(I can't feed my self on ideals and dreams sadly)
- I also don't want to work with clients that don't know what they want, unless you are willing to pay me for that time we will be discussing and working together to fetch your goal.

[2021]Comm Page[LOW].png

Last edited:

Neon Luminous

Sep 28, 2020
Hi there! I'm an experienced 2D artist, I've done various commission work, most notably, one from Red Bull Gaming. I am open for work! I can link you my portfolio, just send me a DM. My Discord tag is NeonLuminous#0019

Hope to see you soon!

Aug 28, 2017
Hi there! I'm an experienced 2D artist, I've done various commission work, most notably, one from Red Bull Gaming. I am open for work! I can link you my portfolio, just send me a DM. My Discord tag is NeonLuminous#0019

Hope to see you soon!

Discord isn't recognising your tag, is the spelling right?