Nucl3arSn4ke

Oct 17, 2022
The bugs I've noticed: Sophia tip throws errors after finding the mysterious note (tried to check console, says something about coffee chat in cafe, didn't manage to figure it out), Clara disappears from her office as soon as you reach lvl2 affection, gallery unlocks don't work AT ALL (were they put behind some paywall maybe?). But many bugs were fixed in comparison with previous version, nice job!

Reactions: korum242

squalled

Jan 10, 2024
The bugs I've noticed: Sophia tip throws errors after finding the mysterious note (tried to check console, says something about coffee chat in cafe, didn't manage to figure it out), Clara disappears from her office as soon as you reach lvl2 affection, gallery unlocks don't work AT ALL (were they put behind some paywall maybe?). But many bugs were fixed in comparison with previous version, nice job!

The bug with Clara disappearing at affection level 2 is because the game runs a check to see if you've reached level 2 when you enter her office, but doesn't then progress you to the regular office dialogue page. The game also runs the same check when you enter your class without bugging anything, so I just deleted the following from the html which lets you progress:

<<elseif $Clara5Quest == 2 && $Clara.AffectionLvl gte 2 >>\
<<set $TaskDone = 1>>\

on line 4935 and 4936.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
Hi! Weird thing... Ive downloaded 1.25. The game was working fine.
Just to toy around, executed the upater. The program update some files. Now every time i try to open the game with Firefox (my default browser) a message shows up about disabled Web Storage Api:
"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."
When clicking OK, some more message with error keep showing, and cant play.
If try to open the game with Chrome, it works.
If open the online version from the first post, it works like charm, on Chrome and Firefox.
Tomorrow will try overwrite all the game files and see if then works....

squalled

Jan 10, 2024
Hi! Weird thing... Ive downloaded 1.25. The game was working fine.
Just to toy around, executed the upater. The program update some files. Now every time i try to open the game with Firefox (my default browser) a message shows up about disabled Web Storage Api:
"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."
When clicking OK, some more message with error keep showing, and cant play.
If try to open the game with Chrome, it works.
If open the online version from the first post, it works like charm, on Chrome and Firefox.
Tomorrow will try overwrite all the game files and see if then works....
You need to clear your cache.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
its now , the file favorite teacher.html cant edit with notepad, i right click then nothing happend and got not responding

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Good God this game i swear gets updated every week. So for all those always asking for those ever changing cheat codes:

1 Download game and open
2 Left click on game webpage and click page source
3 CTRL F
4 Search for $CheatCode

should look something like this:
if ($CheatCode == "purrfection"

purrfection <- that's the cheat... also the code source will tell you what it does two lines down. Also the cheats are all listed in a row just go down the source code.

You're welcome. Now stop asking. lol

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FavoriteTeacher-1.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Good God this game i swear gets updated every week. So for all those always asking for those ever changing cheat codes:

1 Download game and open
2 Left click on game webpage and click page source
3 CTRL F
4 Search for $CheatCode

should look something like this:
if ($CheatCode == &quot;purrfection&quot;

purrfection <- that's the cheat... also the code source will tell you what it does two lines down. Also the cheats are all listed in a row just go down the source code.

You're welcome. Now stop asking. lol
You get the feeling the only thing they really update are the cheat codes.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes