robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I'd say we're looking at Q3 2025 at best
multiply it by 3, minimum
he can't write ordinary text, but life path includes rewriting the entire story and including into it situations corresponding your selected life path and additionally it requires branching and coding to remember and process this data later on
so, Q3 2025 for Crush? no. for him it should be the end of 2028 at best

Jul 21, 2020
Lifepath returns, in four seperate chunks. Given the current time between updates I'd say we're looking at Q3 2025 at best before the main storyline actually continues. Blessed be our lord Crush.

View attachment 3658287
Looks good, I like it. :cool:

... of course, everything will be completely off the rails and out the window by the time we get to Lifepath 1/4 update :ROFLMAO:

His previous schedules included:

- completing three optional side missions by the end of 2022 (only 1/3 released so far)
- completing the heroine's transition to a bar girl before reintegrating the life path

Last edited:
May 12, 2024
As far as physical changes remember the unused sixpack assets already in the game. It's not much, but IMO makes the paperdoll a little bit hotter.
What exactly you mean with "sixpack assets" ? Can you give me a folder path, like "media\avatar\malaysia\" ?

If you get access to all the art so far you could easily make 100's of outfits from copy and paste in photoshop. It's not that hard. Editing based on what exists would be easy. Like I could do it if I wanted. Plus photoshop comes with AI generation now.

Crush actually sent me the original PS files for the nude body once. But I deleted them eventually lol. But basically if you are in the discord you could probably just ask him for stuff, and say you can make outfits, and he would probably give it to you. He doesn't seem very stingy about it.
Oh, making 100 outfits is easy? Really? I would say you are either joking or this AI outfits will look horrible like any AI art without proper manual fixing

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
What exactly you mean with "sixpack assets" ? Can you give me a folder path, like "media\avatar\malaysia\" ?
Assets that were used in previous versions of the game, before rewrites/remakes, and that are no longer used, are still in the game (they've just been commented out in the code)

For example, media/avatar/23_abs-sixPack-fair.png
Or the full-body tattoos found in media/avatar/tattooTests/

Reactions: bobbysg

42ftw

Aug 1, 2017
In my humble opinion, F95 staff should make a tag that is similar to [On Hold] and [Completed], which will indicate an unreliable developer who is missing the deadlines and actively milks their donors. Something like [Unreliable Dev].

Also, there may be a tag for GigaChad developers like yv0751 who's never missed a schedule, is very transparent, and provides for his donors like clockwork. Wish that he could get at least as much money on Patreon as Crush gets doing basically nothing. Apparently, in this world, honest work gets you less than scams do.

bobbysg

Jun 16, 2023
Assets that were used in previous versions of the game, before rewrites/remakes, and that are no longer used, are still in the game (they've just been commented out in the code)

For example, media/avatar/23_abs-sixPack-fair.png
Or the full-body tattoos found in media/avatar/tattooTests/
Yep. And at least with the sixpack abs, they're still coded into the game so you can turn them on just by toggling the sixPack variable to true.

3.50 star(s) 112 Votes