3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

GJR

Jun 5, 2017
Got interested in how well-off I could be in Faye-v1 before school started, so I did a bit of theorycrafting.
The following starts Sep 1 with $10k (IT job), 88 Academic, and all ladies satisfied at Lovers status.
A guide for this game is grossly unnecessary; nevertheless, I've detailed my steps here.

JUNE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JULY

AUGUST

Time efficiency in Fighting It isn't much more necessary than the guide itself. Just get the IT office job before summer's end.
In case there's anyone who wants a few save files (and isn't willing to cheat for whatever reason), I've provided three for the start of July, August, and September. I figure anyone can cruise to the end from there... or crash and burn it all.
A nod to ef_it for making an entertaining time management game. Any tedium I found is largely of my own make. No one said I had to juggle six romantic relationships.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fighting It [Gwen-v1] [ef_it] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original HTML Size: 1.34 GB
Compressed HTML Size:606 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
There is no 3somes in game.
it's strange but - there pictures of 3somes in previev on other site. Is it locked content or what?
And another question: Faye dont wont to have sex at night if mom there - is it possible to change it?

fakeikokk

Apr 20, 2020
i think this game is pretty dope! if there was sound for the clips of sex, it would be a 9/10 but it has a ton of potential

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
it's strange but - there pictures of 3somes in previev on other site. Is it locked content or what?
And another question: Faye dont wont to have sex at night if mom there - is it possible to change it?
There is 3somes in the general Ending.
It is intentional (part of the story) that MC can't interact with her at night on those days.
if there was sound for the clips of sex
Without sound game is lighter in size.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Got interested in how well-off I could be in Faye-v1 before school started, so I did a bit of theorycrafting.
The following starts Sep 1 with $10k (IT job), 88 Academic, and all ladies satisfied at Lovers status.
A guide for this game is grossly unnecessary; nevertheless, I've detailed my steps here.

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

Time efficiency in Fighting It isn't much more necessary than the guide itself. Just get the IT office job before summer's end.
In case there's anyone who wants a few save files (and isn't willing to cheat for whatever reason), I've provided three for the start of July, August, and September. I figure anyone can cruise to the end from there... or crash and burn it all.
A nod to ef_it for making an entertaining time management game. Any tedium I found is largely of my own make. No one said I had to juggle six romantic relationships.
How do you get IT high so fast? I've been following the guide and on June 21 I only have 64 IT Advanced when your guide says it should be 96. I was a day behind maxing out IT Basic as well while following the guide.

Reactions: bgrooshin

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
How do you get IT high so fast? I've been following the guide and on June 21 I only have 64 IT Advanced when your guide says it should be 96. I was a day behind maxing out IT Basic as well while following the guide.
Did you study at home or the library? 2nd option is more efficient.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Is NTR preventable? I played a while ago and didn't have the ''NTR'' tag, I don't like NTR and it would be a shame if it's unavoidable, I had liked the game, but it always comes with this NTR shit and it spoils everything, this disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: Theboss3213

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Is NTR preventable? I played a while ago and didn't have the ''NTR'' tag, I don't like NTR and it would be a shame if it's unavoidable, I had liked the game, but it always comes with this NTR shit and it spoils everything, this disgrace!
It is avoidable. The main gameplay idea is to keep girls happy so that they don't start "NTRing" MC. There is an option to disable it completely.

Reactions: Red88

apandafromhell

Dec 9, 2020
So I may have not seen it but I personally dislike the fact the videos are small in the top right of the screen. Was their a way to change that, that I may have missed?

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes