3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
So I think I played the whole game...did I miss something? I got them all to rival -10 (for some reason MC can't visit his aunt if he and his aunt broke up .... do you remain homeless if MC's mom breaks up with him too? :) I passed the first tournament and exam and got the girl's rel and att to 100 and outside of having sex and ending up with either Claire or Bella after getting relationship to 100. Cool game. Does the author have any other games?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
So I think I played the whole game...did I miss something? I got them all to rival -10 (for some reason MC can't visit his aunt if he and his aunt broke up .... do you remain homeless if MC's mom breaks up with him too? :) I passed the first tournament and exam and got the girl's rel and att to 100 and outside of having sex and ending up with either Claire or Bella after getting relationship to 100. Cool game. Does the author have any other games?
Most likely didn't miss anything. There is ending at 31 May of 2001, but it doesn't contain anything special. Home are always available. Places of other girls become unavailable after a break up with all girls that lives in location. No other games at this moment.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Great update! Nice work, Ef_it! Love Erin btw.
I want so many "meanwhile"s that I have to scroll down to see them all :coffee: :LOL:

- 6 miscellaneous images.
Don't give up on these, so tasteful and yummy. mm

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fighting It [Erin-v1] [ef_it] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original HTML Size: 993 MB
Original Update (Dawn-v3 -> Erin-v1) Size: 218 MB

Compressed HTML Size: 429 MB
Compressed Update (Dawn-v3 -> Erin-v1) Size: 97.4 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Add more MILFs man
Considering he goes in alphabetical order Faye, Erin's mom, will be next. I'm pretty sure he has someone picked out for her, probably a brunette since that was one of the requirements for suggesting an actress for Erin.

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
any hopes for adding more random events with the girls? its good but all feels kinda grindy and gets too similar too fast. Possibly some more events like catching them doing stuff or sneaking up on them idk, just some things to spice up the game. Also any chance of adding more dialogue between the characters? i can see it help to make them and the world feel more alive

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
any hopes for adding more random events with the girls? its good but all feels kinda grindy and gets too similar too fast. Possibly some more events like catching them doing stuff or sneaking up on them idk, just some things to spice up the game. Also any chance of adding more dialogue between the characters? i can see it help to make them and the world feel more alive
Tribe mentioned events too. Not gonna promise anything other than giving it some thought.
There is 3 reasons behind no dialogues in game. First two was there initially, 3rd joined them soon after first attempts on writing.
1) I played games with great writing (GoblinBoy, BBBen, Palaverous) and after that i don't really want expose people to my non-existent writing skill more than necessary. 2)I kind of prefer minimum amount of text in games. 3)The little of the writing that is in the game is hard enough for me.

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
Tribe mentioned events too. Not gonna promise anything other than giving it some thought.
There is 3 reasons behind no dialogues in game. First two was there initially, 3rd joined them soon after first attempts on writing.
1) I played games with great writing (GoblinBoy, BBBen, Palaverous) and after that i don't really want expose people to my non-existent writing skill more than necessary. 2)I kind of prefer minimum amount of text in games. 3)The little of the writing that is in the game is hard enough for me.
Given the nature of the game, I think dialogue would get very repetitive and immersion-breaking. When it says that I spend time with someone, I imagine that there's conversation that isn't important to the gameplay.

If the game tells me exact dialogue, I'll read it a few times and then stop paying attention when it's the same flavor text over and over.

Reactions: fmanaway

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any special button to see the NTR scenes? I see the files but no buttons. All I see is "meanwhile X" and if I'm visiting Claire, it just says Nothing happens when you ring the bell and for Mom and Aunt, "Mom should be here but she isn't".....the only difference is in stats: Rival -2 ...
Whenever it says ''meanwhile X'' click on it and it will show rival's progress

naabii

May 16, 2017
There are no mistakes, just happy accidents. You made one of the best NTR content mechanics available for a rapid fire sandbox. That's crazy. Your punishment is so rewarding :LOL: (y)
I agree. Only have seen this mechanic once, in Total Seduction (Velesk). I wish authors would implemente more of those.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lou111

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
would be nice if you could add a background picture...
instead of the darkvoid

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes