danadana

Aug 5, 2023
We will also continue to work on updated content!
We are planning to implement an update to FCR2 about tomorrow.
This update will implement the same events that were implemented in the FCSS update and is an update to make the story more consistent. It's a post from yesterday

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
Here's v1.40, straight from DLsite. Does not get more fresh.
Mega
No need to buy it!

Google Drive

iirc it's also here in the threads but imma post it here as well!
Not really a great alternative but an option... if anyone uses MTool or want to use Mtool, I've attached my translation file that was MTL'd through Sugoi.

Be warn that there's still a few missing translation and also weird spacing in words. For example: 1709527585338.png
Still playable and somewhat understandable if anyone desperate to play v1.40.
Note that using the internal Bing translator from MTool doesn't result in the spaces.. I have no idea why but if anyone can tell me why this is happening, that'd be great.

Last edited:

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
First time attempting to uncensor a game. Some of the uncensor I did early is somewhat derpy and shading is off. Still should have a cleaner template for people to redraw better than I can. I may go back over some of the images but unlikely. But here is 95% uncensored. (I don't have file hosting so will upload them separate posts.) C_C_H_H_00000.png CG20_00000.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ranfar5

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
And the rest of it. Missing CG16/18/21. Though it would just be a matter of demosaic and drawing lines. The animation for the cycling is a little off. Was the first thing uncensored so shortcuts were taken and the use of drawing tools was not so good.

I just realised I could've just uploaded them onto one post.

I would appreciate if someone could put them all together and file host it instead. =)

Also would love if someone could ChatGPT version 1.4 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ranfar5 and fraazx

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
I'm having a problem playing in joiplay, specifically with the screen size not fitting. Does anyone know what to do? I've change the window size from the setting and it did nothing

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
I'm having a problem playing in joiplay, specifically with the screen size not fitting. Does anyone know what to do? I've change the window size from the setting and it did nothing
I can’t test this fix for you as I don’t run on joiplay: but try go into the www folder -> js and open the plugins.js.

In the first few lines you'll see:

{"name":"Community_Basic","status":true,"description":"基本的なパラメーターを設定するプラグインです。","parameters":{"cacheLimit":"500","screenWidth":"1920","screenHeight":"1080","changeWindowWidthTo":"1920","changeWindowHeightTo":"1080","renderingMode":"auto","alwaysDash":"off"}},

In your case you'll probably want to scale up to say: 2400 for width and 1350 for height. (or something along the ratio of 16:9). You do this by changing both of the 1920 to 2400 and both the 1080 to 1350. (just make sure you back up the js file before changing it.

If it works the same way as on my computer -> the higher number you go the more you zoom out. This should hopefully fix your issue.

anyone know how to invite a man??
there are specific NPCs scattered around (The main one i remember is a guy who sits on sorta an island in the middle of a lake in the mountain side). You can interact with them as long as you have 3 or more hearts and gotten past the relevant sub event.

Last edited:

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
In your case you'll probably want to scale up to say: 2400 for width and 1350 for height. (or something along the ratio of 16:9). You do this by changing both of the 1920 to 2400 and both the 1080 to 1350. (just make sure you back up the js file before changing it.
thx for the help, unfortunately the ratio is off and i can't seem to find a good one either

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Oh btw anyone kind enough to upload the latest version from March 2024?

I feel a bit sad: I’ve put a lot of hours on making a mod for 1.4 just to realise I probably should have done so on the latest update instead (didn’t think they were gonna change it after 3 years).

I probably could just copy and paste some of it through to the next version but it’s disheartening to do any more until I get the latest one.

This was gonna be what I uploaded within 1 post when completed.

FCR2 Mod

Added:
- Hidden Grotto
- Broken Restroom (changed from toilet on path 9)
- Principal’s Office

Mechanics:
- Glory hole mechanic in multiple places (with animation).
- Mini series following Rino (girl from intro) around the school (should make school feel slightly less like excess space -> I think it’s only large as they just copied it across from exhibition academy). Uses animations from exhibition academy to go with the scenes.
- Public Shower/Masturbation mechanics (with animation + sound)
- Face wash basins in bathrooms
- Standing sprite mechanics to reflect clothing states and changes in real time including for body paint. (Still not done for bicycle) (manually made sprite sheets with photoshop).

Translated
60% complete on manual translating the MTL including menu

QOL:
- Fixed menu system to be more consistent.
- Allowed for multiple tool changes rather than having exit after applying/removing each one

Bugfix log:
- Fixed cafe mini game issue where table 7 sometimes called twice; soft locking minigame until timer ran out.
- Fixed disappearing character display after inviting Hajime
- Fixed bug entering adult shop while exposed (fix was just moving the lady further away as it came from having an exposed trigger whilst in loading screen)

Planned:
- Suspicious man (New NPC in broken restroom) -> completely mini chain quest
- Spontaneous encounters with Rino and Ichika (secretary) in around town/school.
- Shiori + Ichika bukkake scene
- Ichika mini events to reflect parallel development from FCSS
- More meaning for Shiori’s postgame school events
- Flash cycle 1 mini image events
- Manually uncensor everything I haven’t already done so. Need to fix some old uncensored images I don’t like due to my lack of drawing skills

Shiori_Uniform.png Shiori_Shirt.png Broken Restroom.png

Here's v1.40, straight from DLsite. Does not get more fresh.
Mega
No need to buy it!

Google Drive

iirc it's also here in the threads but imma post it here as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: dante1863

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
View attachment 2542847

can anyone tell me what does these numbers mean?
also what does 's' stands for?
That’s an error within the game. There’s not meant to be a space in there. It’s meant to be coded as if(s[37]) which would mean that option is only available if the switch 37 (in the code) is on which gets turned on when you have seen the event that has unlocked your ability to take off the jacket. If coded correctly the “if(s[37])” doesn’t show up in the game.
You should be able to fix the error by going opening commonevents into a code/text reader (which is in the data folder) and search for if(s [37]) and changing it to if(s[37]).

• Hey there
Reactions: dante1863

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
nothing related, but the MC from the first one appeared once. in fact the MC from H.H.WORKS previous series always appeared on the next released game even it's not related series or even in the same universe, it's the feature of H.H.WORKS games

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes