• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mainImage.jpg

Overview:
The student council president Shiori Kosaka joins the weak competitive cycling club in order to increase the number of members.
Around that time, she spots a student heading to the back of the school building.
Thinking she might be suspicious, she follows her. However, it turns out to be a girl exposing herself...
Having viewed exhibitionism for the first time, Shiori's heart is set aflutter, and with energy participates in her first race.
After she easily wins, whether it's because she won, or because her chest is so large, she was drawing the eyes of all the male spectators.
Perhaps, just perhaps, that feeling in Shiori's heart was the same as that exhibitionist girl at the back of the school...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-27
Release Date: 2020-02-23
Developer: H.H.WORKS - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.20
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Prequel: FlashCycling 1
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ269944_img_smp1.jpg RJ269944_img_smp2.jpg RJ269944_img_smp3.jpg RJ269944_img_smp4.jpg RJ269944_img_smp5.jpg RJ269944_img_smp6.jpg RJ269944_img_smp7.jpg RJ269944_img_smp8.jpg RJ269944_img_smp9.jpg RJ269944_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
my problem is on this game the events^^
you don't really get what you have to do because you can go out closer without clothes you look for yourself .

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Nice ! But how come the DLsite version is 800MBs and this one is 322MBs?
That's because this one only include the windows version instead of both mac and windows like on DLsite.
I only took care of the windows version when translating.
And also because it's compressed in a .rar, the uncompressed folder is about 460 MBs

Last edited:

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
It's indeed mtl but I didn't use a translation software to do a quick mass translate of the game, I translated each sentences and line one by one, almost cutting them character by character before editing them as best as I could to proper english .
Please give it a try to see if it's understandable enough ^^
I love 2cdg art and how the characters get corrupted, but mtl messes that up. I'm not totally against mtl, but when they get this type of translation, they get forgotten, and lots of gems are ruined because of it. If mtl is used so ppl can start playing early while some one is giving the game a proper translate in the mean time, i'm up for it.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I love 2cdg art and how the characters get corrupted, but mtl messes that up. I'm not totally against mtl, but when they get this type of translation, they get forgotten, and lots of gems are ruined because of it. If mtl is used so ppl can start playing early while some one is giving the game a proper translate in the mean time, i'm up for it.
Well, up to you. I don't want to sound arrogant or overconfident, but I don't think the 50 hours of work I did to translate neither "messed up" or "ruined" the game ^^'
I hope the comments here will confirm this

D

Deleted member 119819

Its kinda nice that it was translated but the translator really should've waited a bit. This game is far from completed. Its basically more like a 0.8 or something. The stuff with the most action come through updates. Looking at the last game. The initial release was a very buggy "1.0" after that you had multiple updates that added more and more content that was missing in the main game. Easily doubling the content in the end, with updates only. I think it eventually ended up being a "1.50" version.
It looks like the developer does the same with this game.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
I loved first game, it was really funny. Maybe a bit grindy (because you have to win races, train your leg) but it didn't bothered me at all. I hope this will be even better than the first one. Hope i'm gonna fix this picture problem soon. Anyway i checked and i don't know why but this kind of games (i think the ones who requires rpgmaker MV) give me problems about standing picture and animation. Do you guys have any suggestions ?

Reactions: horny_bastard_95

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Its kinda nice that it was translated but the translator really should've waited a bit. This game is far from completed. Its basically more like a 0.8 or something. The stuff with the most action come through updates. Looking at the last game. The initial release was a very buggy "1.0" after that you had multiple updates that added more and more content that was missing in the main game. Easily doubling the content in the end, with updates only. I think it eventually ended up being a "1.50" version.
It looks like the developer does the same with this game.
Yes, I was already aware of the way H.H.Works releases his game ^^' . As stated in op, this is already v1.11 , there were already 4 updates ever since v1.0 that was released 10 days ago.

But, I fail to see why I should have waited to translate. I don't think there is anything blocking me from merging what I already translated to any new version released, and then translating the new content of each update on top of that.
I started translating the game on V1.03 before updating once to V1.10 and then again to V1.11. ^^

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Holy cow! A sequel to the first Flash Cycling, with the protagonist an even hotter babe?! Definitely giving it a go!

As for the MTL - just the fact that a game is MTL is driving a lot of people away from it. If you have found a game that tickles your fancy shouldn't you give it a go first instead of belittling someone else's labor? It might not be perfect, great, it might not even be good or passable, but the fact that someone has put the effort into translating a game to the best of their abilities and tried to improve theirs skills in the process should not be met with a "MTL bad, not playing".

I am not trying to attack a specific person or group of people, everyone is free to have their own opinion. The above is more of an observation in general, but the translator in this thread having to defend the hours of work they have put into this project made me rant for a bit. I am not asking everyone to enjoy everything regardless of quality, but at least give the game a chance before you start criticizing. And remember - constructive criticism gives the creator a chance to improve, so even if you did not like a game or a translation - leave feedback.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes