niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Has anybody found out how to get her to have anal sex? Or how to get raped, since there is a rape counter I figured there is a way to get raped as well, but I can't figure out how

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Has anybody found out how to get her to have anal sex? Or how to get raped, since there is a rape counter I figured there is a way to get raped as well, but I can't figure out how
Yeah, I was also confused about this while translating.
For anal, it's mostly for the "dream" scene as well as anal beads one (in the adult shop).

As for the "raped" counter, the only scene where it can increase is for the second cafe scene.
My guess is that dev included this variable for future content.

By the way for those wondering, I'm expecting additional content in future updates to be quite a lot. After all, if you played the game, you'll notice that a lot of the maps and place in the game are useless as they are, no event whatsoever
(like for the school's different classroom : music, science, infirmary, music, kitchen, pc, staff, art. etc...)
I guess events will happen in those place in the future.
Also, dev talked on his twitter that there will also be more options for sex toys in the future.
There is also the "shame" stats in the menu, so I guess maybe public humiliation as well ?

Anyway I'll keep a serious eyes on any news or updates about the game ^^

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, I was also confused about this while translating.
For anal, it's mostly for the "dream" scene as well as anal beads one (in the adult shop).

As for the "raped" counter, the only scene where it can increase is for the second cafe scene.
My guess is that dev included this variable for future content.

By the way for those wondering, I'm expecting additional content in future updates to be quite a lot. After all, if you played the game, you'll notice that a lot of the maps and place in the game are useless as they are, no event whatsoever
(like for the school's different classroom : music, science, infirmary, music, kitchen, pc, staff, art. etc...)
I guess events will happen in those place in the future.
Also, dev talked on his twitter that there will also be more options for sex toys in the future.
There is also the "shame" stats in the menu, so I guess maybe public humiliation as well ?

Anyway I'll keep a serious eyes on any news or updates about the game ^^
Oh that makes sense then. Didn't know the game would be getting updates, that's nice.
You did a fantastic job at translating it by the way, specially since you used mtl.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone please pin down more or less the basics how to play this? I like it to some extend, but I have absolutely no idea what the game asks me to do.

Is there some logic to it or is it totally random?

(Same goes for Flash Cycling No. 1 - enjoyed it without getting why I got ahead in the game.)
Yeah, there isn't much logic to it ^^ , Mostly just a main background story with main events, slowing unlocking more actions as well as scattered sub events around the game.
There are some hints given ingame about actions you can do here and there.
There is also a "Instruction & guides [Read First]" folder included in the archive. With a "Instructions, keymap, basics, read first" html file which link to the basic guide of the game. It's japanese but right click-translate should be enough to understand the main gist

Reactions: ray3dave

tong950312

May 12, 2017
I want to know can I play RPGM game on Mac?? As I can play Win version Renpy game on Mac by Renpy. Thank you

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
i just played this game done in one run yesterday, its got interesting game play and cute mc but kinda dissapointed with free H event, and at the end of game ( main event 21) dev said gonna add more content i'll just wait for more update later then..

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Some infos about V1.20 :

Talking about some gang rape
Talking about some meat toilet graffiti for the men of culture out there
Talking about sex obstacle race (gameplay related ?)
talking about other animation, sub events and such.

Looks good so far

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeeeah anyone who's interested but can hold off I'd recommend waiting for more updates, not a whole lot of sex in it quite yet.

I've put two hours in to it mostly doing sub events and she's only just had sex for the first time along the main route, most of the sub events don't lead to sex even when someone catches her naked in the bathroom they just shoot cum all over her.

Unless you're super in to just exhibition it could be wise to wait.

I hope the dev adds a way to speed up time, it's a bit dull just waiting for an event trigger to show up.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
I want to know can I play RPGM game on Mac?? As I can play Win version Renpy game on Mac by Renpy. Thank you
Hi, i'm using Mac as well. For RPGM games i usually us a virtual machine that emulate windows but with this one is more complicated. Anyway there is a way to do it if u have enough patience ^^'.
You have to download Wine Stable from Wine official site and install it on your mac. Dunno if this is enough for the game to start but just in case i downloaded Git from it's site and update all Wine directory by command line.

Wine Stable:
Git :
Command to use in terminal :

Reactions: tong950312

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
Even if rpgm look simple and "small" it's actually a not very optimized game engine ^^'. The problem might be on the side of your computer. Mine is using a 1080ti and it work perfect, I don't know about yours though.
My advices would be as follow :
- Try putting the game on your main hard drive (C: .) instead of stocking one.
- See if the game program is running with your most powerful graphic card instead of basic one of your pc (if you have several)
- In the game settings (in main menu, before launching a new game or loading a save), try activating the "monitor fps sync" option. It helped me stabilize the animations because my monitor frame rate was too high for the game so the animation (and the whole game actually...) were playing 2-3 times faster than intended ^^'
- Make sure your computer is set to japanese locale (in region/ language setting of windows)
- last, make sure you have the rpgm mv RTS package installed on your computer (search for them on google if you don't)
Really thank you for helping me out, i found a solution as you can read in the other answer :')
The problem was about my virtual machine (too old and obsolete) so i ported it on macOS and used Wine Stable (it seems it can run even 64bit windows softwares).

tong950312

May 12, 2017
Hi, i'm using Mac as well. For RPGM games i usually us a virtual machine that emulate windows but with this one is more complicated. Anyway there is a way to do it if u have enough patience ^^'.
You have to download Wine Stable from Wine official site and install it on your mac. Dunno if this is enough for the game to start but just in case i downloaded Git from it's site and update all Wine directory by command line.

Wine Stable:
Git :
Command to use in terminal :
Wow! It takes some time, but game is running. Thank you bro!!!

Reactions: AAAAndonio

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
I believe that most of the slow downs with RPG MV (and older) is CPU bound. With Win10 you can check your CPU and GPU load with the task manager to get a feel for what is your bottleneck. The most common cause of slow downs are laptop computers that have weak processors further limited by aggressive power saving modes.
Some people do still have computers that are just dying for some optimization to reduce needless bloat and CPU load.

The game engine also has some limits such as showing many sprites quickly like an attack that stacks 20+ attack sprite sets that have a 6 frames of animation each. Or doing line of sight detection for many detectors on a map. While a modern gaming rig can show that without even a flinch, the game engine just doesn't do it well.

Although it does potentially lead to bragging rights like, My build is so OP that I hit the enemy so hard it crashed the game.

The first question anyone having performance issues should ask is what does my task manager say. Then think about your computer if it's a laptop or a desktop and what sort of CPU you have in it.
I'm using a craptop but the game still doesn't drain that much of my CPU according to the task manager and yet I have horrible stuttering

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Oh wow I did not notice that FPS setting, that helps so much I was getting quite frustrated with 5 second loads screens popping up constantly, now they're super quick.

I was wondering how such a simple game could be so poorly optimized but that setting totally fixes it.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Kind of weird how he improves so much on the animations and such but yet overall content wise its way less then the first flashcycle.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Kind of weird how he improves so much on the animations and such but yet overall content wise its way less then the first flashcycle.
New content will be added with patches(and already has). The first game is around version 1.50, which means it got quite a few add-ons as well.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes