RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
View attachment 3532358

Brown Girl Natsu-chan ~ Haramase Village Goblinman Mod~

Trial translated using Google + 19 Sex scenes modded throughout the map,
average 1 scene per area

View attachment 3532371

Many scenes are built into the character interaction, so please finish the characters quest to unlock the scene

View attachment 3532372

Some are just standing there waiting to fuck you.
Extracted the scenes from game files, these are the only scenes the game was uploaded with.
Should keep you busy until the full release.

If you like my work, consider supporting me at

Have fun.

can you put a different DL link please. your drive is too busy

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 3532358

Brown Girl Natsu-chan ~ Haramase Village Goblinman Mod~

Trial translated using Google + 19 Sex scenes modded throughout the map,
average 1 scene per area

View attachment 3532371

Many scenes are built into the character interaction, so please finish the characters quest to unlock the scene

View attachment 3532372

Some are just standing there waiting to fuck you.
Extracted the scenes from game files, these are the only scenes the game was uploaded with.
Should keep you busy until the full release.

If you like my work, consider supporting me at

Have fun.

I have probably said this before, but you are the fucking GOAT!!!!!! Idk how it works but someone hand this man his Modder badge already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
We all know about the Pregnant System and Birth counts in this Game. but I'm still wondering what will happen if She's gonna give birth to a child? unlike in Todoroki you have an option for Izumi to lay eggs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
papago_1712978870399.jpg
[Island man's pregnant bag "Natsuki"]

Natsuki is having sex with the men on the island from morning until night. She's always wearing no panties or bra, so you can strip off her clothes and touch and fuck her as much as you like. The birth population of the island has increased to 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: PEPEsc

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
We all know about the Pregnant System and Birth counts in this Game. but I'm still wondering what will happen if She's gonna give birth to a child? unlike in Todoroki you have an option for Izumi to lay eggs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3535152
problably off screen or there's a surprise for retail version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
problably off screen or there's a surprise for retail version
I don't know Bro I just find it really weird if there's a Birth count and We wont see Her give Birth. but I understand you I also don't see a Hospital on that Island. If so maybe the Red Hair Lady's house?

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know Bro I just find it really weird if there's a Birth count and We wont see Her give Birth. but I understand you I also don't see a Hospital on that Island. If so maybe the Red Hair Lady's house?
hmm seems like it nah i dont wanna think hard about it dont wanna my hype died off

TypicalJPguy

Aug 23, 2023
Unfortunately I don't think there will be a birth scene..
As his previous game description said, he can't do it because of his proclivity.
but he likes the depiction of laying eggs tho.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Makes me wonder why he didn't include it. I believed that it could be because of Dlsite's policies but yet again there's shota content in the game. But if he didn't want to then that's up to him. And besides, we still got Natsuki milk.
Wait, the shota content won't be in the final game? Weird, knowing that one of his most read doujinsi is about Natsuki being fucked by a shota in an island.

Last edited: