RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Wait, the shota content won't be in the final game. Weird, knowing that one of his most read doujinsi is about Natsuki being fucked by a shota in an island.
What I meant is that it's a bit odd if the reason Amazon didn't include birth events might be due to Dlsite policies. Now I don't know how exactly does Dlsite handle stuff like shota (Which is even weirder considering the amount of loli content on that site), but like you said; Amazon's latest doujin had shota, heck Amazon even made multiple shota content with Natsuki prior.

Although, the more I think about it, it's likely that Amazon isn't into drawing an actual birth cg instead of the eggs from todoroki where it's more tame.

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
"Reality is often disappointing" - Thanos View attachment 3535845
Assuming we´re talking about shota content, it´s a shame, missing out on the big-sis/motherly/pampering dynamic of Natsuki´s character. And if it is DLsite crying about it...how many games on there have shota content? lmao. That also didn´t stop Amazon-san from putting shota content in Scattered Shards game in those swimsuit CG´s with the peeping kid.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Wait, the shota content won't be in the final game. Weird, knowing that one of his most read doujinsi is about Natsuki being fucked by a shota in an island.
Wait what? where did you get this info? If that's true well that's sucks. I don't want to be racist or anything but fuck that's weird af Japan. allowing little g*rls but not little b*ys in a game? That's some extreme pedophilia if you ask me.

Andou4214

Mar 14, 2024
Does this mean that the strip and peeping events from the trial version will not be in the full version of the game? Or I don't understand?

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Look at the tag guys. Doujin has Elder girl x Younger Boy but not The Game. Well that's anticlimactic -_-

Doujin IMG_20240413_210149.jpg Game IMG_20240413_210207.jpg

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay okay guys, don't panick. I forgot to put an interrogation and instead put a dot. I wasn't stating that, I was asking about that. I'll correct it now, sorry.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Okay okay guys, don't panick. I forgot to put an interrogation and instead put a dot. I wasn't stating that, I was asking about that. I'll correct it now, sorry.
Can you ask Amazon about it?
CG files contains 3612 files but the game has only has the following.
Satisfied capacity with 20 main event sheets,
3 ending sheets, 15 standing pictures and a total of 38 sheets!! (From DL)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can you ask Amazon about it?
CG files contains 3612 files but the game has only has the following.
Satisfied capacity with 20 main event sheets,
3 ending sheets, 15 standing pictures and a total of 38 sheets!! (From DL)
I don't have contact with Amazon. However, that description might be about the demo version of the game. I understand your impatience and nervousness guys, but don't panic.

Reactions: Kaibaman_Forever

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
ngl i dont really get the hype around birthing events, maybe amazon just isnt that into it either?
The hype is likely to due the Todoroki game (Amazon's second game) where the main heroine would get impregnated real hard that she gets a pregnant belly on the spot and lay eggs.( In the game, it is learned that the eggs are just filled with liquid and no living thing inside it). Maybe Amazon thought the degrading act is hot but thought an actual birthing cg would be gross so that's why we got eggs instead.

But hey that's just me saying. Maybe he wanted Natsuki to have both a pregnant belly and lactacting tits during CGs but also needed to give a reason to how does Natsuki gets her belly back to normal. Hence why one of the Npc caretaker is made for Natsuki to give birth offscreen.

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
any idea of when the actual game will release?
20th of this month. I must say that, for occident, it might be released one day prior to the actual release, cause Japan is… 15 Hours ahead? (I do not know where you live so…)