3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Oggi ho ricevuto un regalo che mi ha reso davvero felice.
Grazie
Well, if we see your game track, all of them were abandoned, you can't say that they weren't, if you abandoned them because your Patreon account was banned that is not an excuse, many Devs go through the same thing (much more lately that Patreon is banning everything haha) and many choose to use other services for their game (Subcribestar, Itch, Boosty, Buy me a Coffee...).

https://f95zone.to/threads/scandal-v0-02-stef-story.81202/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-at-all-costs-v0-9-stef-story.56345/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-seduced-wife-v0-2-0-stef-story.146338/

Also, the ban was probably because you were directly promoting the game(s) with incest content lol, I remember I gave you a warning about that, telling you to change that overview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you plan to have some kind of lesbian relationship between Mc's girlfriend and her mother, you should change their relationships.

Leaving that aside, from what I read and understand from the comments you should go directly for a Ntr game, no harem fan is going to be interested in the town's bicycle, much less if Mc acts like a cuck from the beginning.

Anyways good luck.
It's nice to see that instead of talking about my game, people are talking about my husband.
I am still in time to file for divorce ahahahahah

If you allow me some space I would like to shed some light.
Which that ( C A Z Z U T O.) husband of mine never wanted to do.
I think he mixed a bit of lies, shame and disappointments put together.
But since the girlfriend is written by me, I would like to separate things.
That my husband did wrong is obvious, but I think it was and still is difficult for him to admit certain defeats and not submit to certain rules that were imposed on him.
My husband's character is a bit strange, although underneath he seems like a barbarian, he is very good.
The main mistake he made at the beginning was not to tell openly about the difficulties he had, but after all, how can you blame him, how can you talk about his problems with strangers.
And that's where my husband went wrong, because on this forum we found so many friends that it almost became our second home.
So just confide in each other first.
So why don't you continue with the open games? My husband never told me, but I think it's some kind of wound that is still open.
OK, now draw your own conclusions and decisions. If you want to be part of our pirate ship you are welcome, otherwise good luck to all.
We will continue to sail with our stories, hoping not to capsize again.

Thank you all, a hug from your Luana.

Nice game setup, it looks promising.

When there is only the tag male protagonist, shouldn`t there be only decisions for the MC?
When you change the Name of the fiancee, in certain thought lines the name is still Lucretia.
We realised the mistake too late. Corrections have been made.
Thanks a hug
Luana.

There is some mix up between Girlfriend and A Wife in Venice in the game files. I play A Wife in Venice, so I have saves for that game on my PC. I downloaded Girlfriend and installed it. When I started to play it I noticed two things the settings were already set to my usual preferences and there were already 3 pages of saves. The problem is those saves were of A Wife in Venice. You have some game files mixed up between these two as was hinted at on page 1 here with the Developer notes being from A Wife in Venice. I deleted Girlfriend from my PC. When you get the two games completely separated, I'll try it again.
Yes, we have also noticed this defect and do not know how to deal with it.
This is the first time it has happened.
Strange things have been happening to us since we did the MAC update.
We hope in the next episode to solve these little glitches.
Thanks for letting us know.
Luana.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm actually going to name the girlfriend Lucretia when I play again.
She is really sweet and understanding of the mc's fetish.

I'm going to find a nice man who can become her lover.
Ofcourse I had to find you here too...

Anyway, I love the story, the clich on how the daughter has slept with mom's new lover and on top he is even her soon to be husband's boss. Omg that is so funny to see how that all will evolve. I sure hope to see more of this VN, I love it how it started.

About the part i read about the mix up with another game, I found strange coze I had that game to and still have the saves, but it never appeared in this game for me, so geuss must be only affecting some players.

Either way keep up the great work on this VN, I really love these cliffhangers of mixed up relationships and how small the world actualy is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ofcourse I had to find you here too...

Anyway, I love the story, the clich on how the daughter has slept with mom's new lover and on top he is even her soon to be husband's boss. Omg that is so funny to see how that all will evolve. I sure hope to see more of this VN, I love it how it started.

About the part i read about the mix up with another game, I found strange coze I had that game to and still have the saves, but it never appeared in this game for me, so geuss must be only affecting some players.

Either way keep up the great work on this VN, I really love these cliffhangers of mixed up relationships and how small the world actualy is.
I think the story is going to be really good. I don't like the boss though he is mean.
I'm only letting nice men have sex with my sweetheart.

Hopefully I can find her plenty of skilled lovers.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I just remembered that the MC is from Tuscany and I am a big Dream Theater fan and their song "The count of Tuscany". Is there a chance of a guest appearance by the count or his infamous brother at any point in the future? luxury1970

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Mini-review:

If, like me, your fetish is
then I'd definitely recommend

To sum it up I'd say this developer has created an "11-out-of-10" game
The same is true of the dev's previous games, so let's all support

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I only see the tag male protagonist.
So this would indicate, that you only control the MC.

But I guess, with the MC decisions you indirectly controlled the fiancee, which makes the game more interesting in my point of view.

I played the game now and you make the NTR choices for the fiancee, so I guess there is missing a tag.
Damn I hate play as the female character and choose options for her, that break the inmersion totally for me :(

Reactions: Freedom9555

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Hopefully the anti ntr brigades see that sometimes a woman just wants to be fucked and not by just one guy. This is husband and wife team of devs making this, if you don't like a woman to have choice and it angers you so much, stop trying to ruin it for everyone else.

This is a good story, can't wait to see who the wife and daughter fuck next!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hopefully the anti ntr brigades see that sometimes a woman just wants to be fucked and not by just one guy. This is husband and wife team of devs making this, if you don't like a woman to have choice and it angers you so much, stop trying to ruin it for everyone else.

This is a good story, can't wait to see who the wife and daughter fuck next!
Yes but a choice for the husband to NOT be a cuck would be nice too. After all it's dual protagonist not just FMC. This is supposed to have different routes from harem, to willing cuck, to cheating ntr. And yet in all of them, he IS a cuckold wanting to see his fiance getting some strange dick. The only difference is him being a proud cuck vs a closet cuck.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes