• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just tried the game , the writing feels off about a lot of stuff , the cuckold talk came out of no where , the NTR guys came in like what handy company chats with the girlfriend as if they know each other for long time , would loved episode 1 to be intro and slow start like show the relationship between the main MC , would love if they were more older , and more variety of choices the mother in law is seeking someone for sex and goes for you and if u refuse she will find others, the GF is 18 and first thing to work is this job come on , i feel you better rework the game before doing episode 2 or something because the foundation of the game is really lacklaster and needs to work on it

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Just tried the game , the writing feels off about a lot of stuff , the cuckold talk came out of no where , the NTR guys came in like what handy company chats with the girlfriend as if they know each other for long time , would loved episode 1 to be intro and slow start like show the relationship between the main MC , would love if they were more older , and more variety of choices the mother in law is seeking someone for sex and goes for you and if u refuse she will find others, the GF is 18 and first thing to work is this job come on , i feel you better rework the game before doing episode 2 or something because the foundation of the game is really lacklaster and needs to work on it
Yes, I think you are right that revelation was a bit hasty. But we thought of it as a thought a kind of unspoken desire as in each of us ultimately.
There can be unspoken thoughts or feelings that you want to feel but you don't dare to say them.
Besides the slow burn at the beginning is very difficult you risk making the first episode boring anyway.
The sentiment we had was to show you the day when something in your life is changing and you will be the one to make the decisions.Then the slow burn and erotic will be inserted in the episodes when you have to conquer a woman or when you deal with the cuckold topic.
Thank you for your contribution I hope to hear from you soon.

Apr 29, 2021
Dev has yet to address the girlfriend being 15 when her much older boyfriend courted her. Are you condoning or avoiding the pedophilia in your game?

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Girlfriend-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Great hotwife/cuckold game this time, involving both the mom and the daughter with their respective partners! I'm hoping for a little more stockings/garter belt and high heels otufits (the classic hotwife outfit), but i'm sure that there will be a lot of them on future updates, both for the mom and for the daughter! Beautiful game indeed :)
I'm hoping that will not be abandoned.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello friends, here I am.
I keep seeing a lot of posts from sniper shooters.
My wife and I along with many other friends continue our adventure.

The fact that I keep hearing that I have abandoned several games I want to refute that and reiterate that I have had personal attacks.
Also I am still here... So as you can see I haven't quit anything.
Maybe I could use some help.

I will close with this little speech: Do you know how much revenue the 3d games industry produces?
It only takes a few frank shooters to sink an amateur dev.

So attack me all you want but I will be back.
Happy to be a Pirate like so many of you.
well, if you wanna some unbiased feedback, here are a few gui/gameplay things that could change your game for better, imo ofc:
do not add/enforce colored dialogue/thoughts fonts. if that is your "kink", please make it optional for others at least.
do not enforce walkthrough during choices - the same as before , if walki is your "kink", or some of your "influential" supporters, at least you could make it optional as turn on/off feature in preferences.

apart from that english could be better/more polished, story could be a bit slower, including corruption paths..."enforced" gf/fiance/wife, ok for the plot reasons, yet enforced sex-scenes with her, not so ok (as an example, not saying it is happening in your game).

finally i can only say to you - good luck with your choice to mix harem and ntr (gasoline and flame)!
regardless of how realistic or not that could be, those are two irreconcilable sides, so be prepared to a lot of shittalk in the thread and elsewhere.

anyway, wish you only the best with your developing venture!
cheers!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Dev has yet to address the girlfriend being 15 when her much older boyfriend courted her. Are you condoning or avoiding the pedophilia in your game?
Condemning of course. And anyway it was a mistake we will change in the next episode some dates as a friend already suggested.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
well, if you wanna some unbiased feedback, here are a few gui/gameplay things that could change your game for better, imo ofc:
do not add/enforce colored dialogue/thoughts fonts. if that is your "kink", please make it optional for others at least.
do not enforce walkthrough during choices - the same as before , if walki is your "kink", or some of your "influential" supporters, at least you could make it optional as turn on/off feature in preferences.

apart from that english could be better/more polished, story could be a bit slower, including corruption paths..."enforced" gf/fiance/wife, ok for the plot reasons, yet enforced sex-scenes with her, not so ok (as an example, not saying it is happening in your game).

finally i can only say to you - good luck with your choice to mix harem and ntr (gasoline and flame)!
regardless of how realistic or not that could be, those are two irreconcilable sides, so be prepared to a lot of shittalk in the thread and elsewhere.

anyway, wish you only the best with your developing venture!
cheers!
Thank you friend for your advice which I gladly accept.
Indeed mixing harem and Ntr is very difficult but it's also nice every now and then to experiment with something new.
Hope to hear from you again soon.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Unfortunately, creating a game involves a lot of thinking and sometimes something is left out.
As was the case with Wife and Mother, it started out that the child looked like a small child and then turned into an adult.
It happens.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Was this game renamed or why does the Dev note talk about a game called Wife in Venice?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes