AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Hey fellas! Trying to make Nami and was wondering if there is a way to make the pelvis line more prominent in HS2?
Its apparently called Inguinal lines and i've tried searching but found zilch. Best i've been able to do is raise the bump map on the body mat to 2 but that gives it some strange effects along the way...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey fellas! Trying to make Nami and was wondering if there is a way to make the pelvis line more prominent in HS2?
Its apparently called Inguinal lines and i've tried searching but found zilch. Best i've been able to do is raise the bump map on the body mat to 2 but that gives it some strange effects along the way...
The only I know is to experiment with Skin Type - Build
SkinType-Build.jpg

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
and that has to do? why not? What you say doesn't make sense.
The release date hasnt even reached half a day by the time you asked. I dont think many ppl buy it as I couldnt find many discussion about it in the Discord Server, maybe that shader doesnt used that much. Even there is someone who bought it, I'm not sure whether they will give it to you if you ask them.
It's different story with someone who bought it with intention to leak it. You dont need to ask them, the leaker will leak it by themselves. Just wait patiently here, look for another source or purchase it to support the dev.
I purchased the NGS3. Even it's already leaked, I wont give you the files if you asked it since I bought it with my own money.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
The release date hasnt even reached half a day by the time you asked. I dont think many ppl buy it as I couldnt find many discussion about it in the Discord Server, maybe that shader doesnt used that much. Even there is someone who bought it, I'm not sure whether they will give it to you if you ask them.
It's different story with someone who bought it with intention to leak it. You dont need to ask them, the leaker will leak it by themselves. Just wait patiently here, look for another source or purchase it to support the dev.
I purchased the NGS3. Even it's already leaked, I wont give you the files if you asked it since I bought it with my own money.
Don't worry, no one is asking you for anything, buy what you want and keep it xD, it's not like you were the only one who buy or share things, but I'm sure you download everything that others share, yes.
And luckily what you say is still your opinion and nothing more than that. Have a nice day

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
I have a question about Studio NEO: There're some scenes where some objects and coom get replaced with white spheres, does that mean I'm missing the object mods for them? If so then how could I find the exact mods for the things that get replaced? Could they be found in the sideloader Modpack studio?

Also there're some scene that make the camera go blurry when you zoomed out, how do I remove the blur effect?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
There're some scenes where some objects and coom get replaced with white spheres, does that mean I'm missing the object mods for them?
Yes.
If so then how could I find the exact mods for the things that get replaced?
You should got a missing mods notice at top left screen when loading the scene.
Could they be found in the sideloader Modpack studio?
Not always. Some creator might use paid mods too.
Also there're some scene that make the camera go blurry when you zoomed out, how do I remove the blur effect?
It's Depth of Field effect. You can turn it off in the graphic enhancement plugin youre using (GraphicMod or DHH).

Reactions: Kaithera

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I have a question about Studio NEO: There're some scenes where some objects and coom get replaced with white spheres, does that mean I'm missing the object mods for them? If so then how could I find the exact mods for the things that get replaced? Could they be found in the sideloader Modpack studio?

HI!
Yep, usually a sphere means a missing item. The way you know what item is missing depends on your game configuration. Mine is when a scene finish to load, a message prompt in the upper left corner saying "scene loaded", if there any missing mod, it will also prompt the name of the missing mod. You also can see what is missing in the console window or using HS2PNGInfo and see the report.
As the camera go blurry, maybe is because an Deep Of Field (DOF)option is activated. If you can share that scene data we can try to help you.

Reactions: Kaithera

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Yes.

You should got a missing mods notice at top left screen when loading the scene.

Not always. Some creator might use paid mods too.

It's Depth of Field effect. You can turn it off in the graphic enhancement plugin youre using (GraphicMod or DHH).
HI!
Yep, usually a sphere means a missing item. The way you know what item is missing depends on your game configuration. Mine is when a scene finish to load, a message prompt in the upper left corner saying "scene loaded", if there any missing mod, it will also prompt the name of the missing mod. You also can see what is missing in the console window or using HS2PNGInfo and see the report.
As the camera go blurry, maybe is because an Deep Of Field (DOF)option is activated. If you can share that scene data we can try to help you.
I see, thank you all.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes