ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so apparently after you've talked to everyone the map shows .. thats all you can do ? :unsure:
i guess i'll have to wait till the next update ? :ROFLMAO:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, long time since I posted on this forum :)
I wanted to tell you that I will fix the description a bit when I get home, these days I am very busy.
If you have any suggestions in the meantime, please post them here or in dm.
As for ntr, it is not on the agenda for now and I don't think it will be in the future. Especially as far as family members are concerned.
There will still be group scenes, even mmf with people we just met.
I don't think this is considered a real ntr. Am I wrong?
Please tell me what you think is ntr and what would be better to avoid.
For anything else please write here, I will try to be more present as much as possible.
Or join my discord server if you like.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
I wanted to tell you that I will fix the description a bit when I get home, these days I am very busy.
As for ntr, it is not on the agenda for now and I don't think it will be in the future. Especially as far as family members are concerned.
For anything else please write here, I will try to be more present as much as possible.
I love group sex, MMF, MFF, MMFF, you name it. I'd like to see it all. Casual, consensual, fun, sloppy sex between everyone. Some people here have a mysterious aversion to it that I can't grasp.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If the sharing or group scenes are not with love interests and just random girls then I don't think most people will care that much. Either way it's better to always make that kind of stuff avoidable.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
So far so good, I've enjoyed it! Sandbox elements - I'm good with how they are at the moment. Pretty easy to navigate and no grind as of yet. Grinding for the sake of grinding sucks.

Sex scenses/LI's: I wouldn't have any of the actual LI's ever be around another male. I think it just turns too many people off. Side girls? Having your MMF/swinging scenes there, but probably have it set up where those are optional/skipable.

I'm assuming the MC's real world roomie will eventually become a LI. It's pretty much sounds like she's had relationships in the past & that's ok as long as they don't continue once our MC becomes involved with her. I'd also say this goes for seeing her involved with any males prior to her potential relationship with the MC.

Anyway, that's my thoughts. Really pleasently surprised and I enjoyed it so far. Keep up the great work!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the two girls you ran across in town that you talk to again .. theres a guy in the background of them you can talk to. to get a job..
ok so your saying that i haven't talked to everyone ... guess again .. try going to every place and not finding anyone else to talk to

edit : ok started the game back up ... and after going to the town square 4 times ... the man and cat showed up ...... you are right .. thank you :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent first episode

While it does make me wonder how it will work in his real world since hes trapped for weeks in this magical realm now

Will there be a body double in his real world ... Or will everyone be wrorried back home

Some decent women in the game so far

Will keep a eye on this

Reactions: Ghosty99

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Decent first episode

While it does make me wonder how it will work in his real world since hes trapped for weeks in this magical realm now

Will there be a body double in his real world ... Or will everyone be wrorried back home

Some decent women in the game so far

Will keep a eye on this
and to add to that .. will the MC go blind again once going back home ?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Thats a good question as well

But being blind can be a good exuse to get some things from women too lol as seen with the sister :ROFLMAO:
I would say, If the MC needs to resort to such action, he would be pretty weak. Plus I don't think he really needs to walk that road. From what I have seen, they really like the MC.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes