Tutorial HTML How To Debug(Or Cheat) Twine{SugarCube} Variables

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
so i used to be able to get this to work but not anymore it seems.
You left out a couple of important pieces of information:
1. Which web-browser are you using? (brand, version, 32/64 bit)
2. Are you running the web-browser in a 'privacy' mode? eg. Incognito, etc...
3. Are you running any web-browser addons/extensions that effect JavaScript or Local Storage/Cookies?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i wonder if ppl who created sugerhackers can add option to lock some props. (like imagine u lock energy at 100. sweeeet!)

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
1. long version: crx header invalid, used crx extractor - Unable to parse this file. The file may be broken or unknown error has occured
2. short version: don't work

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Enjoy the new lock feature ( )
tnx.
i wonder if i use a wrong/older version. mine has same name but i dont recall options

wanted to test on firefox...cannot see that developer thingy to upload unzipped app (like i have it on chromebased browser)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
As i've unsigned zip, you must use Chrome or Firefox Developer Edition (see README)
eh...im helpless there.. i cannot open readme...MD?
all i know that in google it was easy to install (another similar) not-from-shop extention...(after i foudn out that swtich of dev tools) ther was add unziiped folder -> done
firefox -> rnothing like that ...i can see option install from file, but needs exe file or smth

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You can also use this plug-in.
hi, could u explain how to add such external users extentions in firefox?
(no problem with chrome ..and no idea how to do it for firefox as i wanted the abovementioned one with freezing option )

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
when i tried to use dev console i found this: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///C:/MEGA/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
what is it?

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
when i tried to use dev console i found this: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///C:/MEGA/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
what is it?
You can safely ignore this message

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
i made it work in Chrome
unpacked zip file and installed unpacked extension with dev mode enabled
ZIP archive consist of all project (unpacked) files exclusively for FirefoxDev, you could just point directory where you've downloaded them all... Or did you take just ZIP??

BIG MAC 666

Apr 24, 2019
You left out a couple of important pieces of information:
1. Which web-browser are you using? (brand, version, 32/64 bit)
2. Are you running the web-browser in a 'privacy' mode? eg. Incognito, etc...
3. Are you running any web-browser addons/extensions that effect JavaScript or Local Storage/Cookies?
1. I use firefox(64) but i tried also with chrome same thing.
2.no im not using incognito.
3. i have a few adblocks,something for yourtube and a google translate extension so i would say no.
But like i said i know what to do and it used to work but now it just gives me a error was there a update or something i missed because the last time i tried this was a few months ago.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im here to report :devilish: a game Revamped bloodlines ... it has anti-cheat protection...any way to beat it?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
weird... TwineHacker stopped working. (Chrome-based browser) i mean it is shown to be ON but i cannot 'summon' its cheat menu (list with variables) via usual combo ctrl+shift+H (i tried to add it again but didnot help)

i switched to Sugarhack_3 for now...it is visually more comfy but im left with tons of related windows which i suspect starts to slowing down the browser

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
weird... TwineHacker stopped working. (Chrome-based browser) i mean it is shown to be ON but i cannot 'summon' its cheat menu (list with variables) via usual combo ctrl+shift+H (i tried to add it again but didnot help)

i switched to Sugarhack_3 for now...it is visually more comfy but im left with tons of related windows which i suspect starts to slowing down the browser
Yeah, I had the same (couldn't ever open Console by pressing F12) with the last "Revamped bloodlines". Maybe this is a part of anticheat system?
It works with other games though