• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Why is this game so short??!

I honestly think this is a very hot game,
I think it has the potential to become one of the best games on this website!

Anyway, when Jamal forced the kid to take pictures of his mom and her credit card the story could have gone in a much hotter direction.
I mean, Jamal didn't need to show up at her place telling her that it was him.
He should have waited till she was forced to sell her ass for money, that would have been great!
Making her his slut in front of the kid!
Making her his slave, asking for more as soon as she needed some more money.

Maaan, I'm getting a boner just thinking about it!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
NTR is all about having someone, (or something), you love stripped away from you.
The NTR genre has the highest percentage of abandoned games, (i.e. highest percentage of beloved games stripped away from their NTR fanboys).

Not shaming the kink, mind you, Just saying the comedic irony is hilarious.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
NTR is all about having someone, (or something), you love stripped away from you.
The NTR genre has the highest percentage of abandoned games, (i.e. highest percentage of beloved games stripped away from their NTR fanboys).

Not shaming the kink, mind you, Just saying the comedic irony is hilarious.
Yet there are far more NTR games than romance-based ones.
The only reason as to why there are so many abandoned NTR games is that there far more NTR games than there are non-NTR ones...so it is normal that many of the abandoned games are also NTR themed.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and Evil987

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
The dev had a very low amount of patrons. Maybe 12. Whether we agree/disgree with their decision, it does not matter. If they don't make enough profit, they will stop development and move on to do something more profitable with their time.

• Sad
Reactions: Toushiro

kinda sus

Oct 26, 2020
Does someone have the full version of shiloo's other game "teachuh tiddies"? There only seems to be the demo.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes