4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I'm running into a bit of an issue that I can't get any random night events anymore. All I get is the option to call up a "bedwarmer". Can someone tell me which file that event/crisis is in? I'm hoping I can just tweak it a bit.

Edit: Never mind, just had to change the MOD settings.

Last edited:

slobber

May 19, 2019
So...when the girl gets into ahegao state, she should be pretty incoherent, right? She still should be tired from the sex to get dressed and rest on the spot.

After making her cummed to the point of no return. Even after she got tired with zero energy, we should still be able to enjoy her in prone style until the player energies ran out. There should be an option to keep going even after she runs out of stamina to keep the action going. When she tries to stop the sex from ongoing, we get the option to keep continuing or not continue; in return, the player would lose maybe love points, gain obedience, and such stats.

This is something I thought of while playing the game.
yeah this is already in the game. definitely in the newer versions of the game. i think there's a self-serum you can apply to yourself so that you're always hard so you can literally just prone sex a tired woman to oblivion

Reactions: BlueBasil

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
There is 2 'hate' Serums that you can get from her. Use both traits together in a long durations serum. One temporarily lowers love by 50 and the other gives 1 sluttiness per 5 below 0. Thats 10 sluttiness per day if you give it to someone you just met. It's calculated overnight though so use a longer duration serum to make sure it lasts through the night. When the serum fades the love returns to normal, but the sluttiness remains.
It is also extremely exploitable as a love potion. Give her 4 hate serums to bottom out at negative love 100 and when the serum ends it "restores" 200 love = max love.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*ANTI-LOGICAL*

do you think green is her favorite color or not?
screenshot0004.png
judging by the color of her hair, you can tell - yes, it's her favorite color. but reality tells us quite the opposite - she hates the color green. =)
God, in my opinion this has already become a parable, an in-game meme, how characters choose clothes of a color they hate...

how I wish the "color question" in the game would finally come to its final solution, so that the favorite color in the answers of the characters would match or at least not be discordant with the real color of the things chosen by this character. although maybe I'm asking too much, which is NOT solved at the level of mods - in this case I apologize to the authors for this kind of complaint.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Can someone tell me how the four pregnancy serum traits work? It seems that the standard ones work per day allowing you to fast forward or freeze the pregnancy if given the serum every day and the extreme hormones allows you to go through a pregnancy crazy fast like in a day or two, but from what I can tell it looks like the extreme inhibitor would reverse the pregnancy but that seems odd and I'm not sure if that is correct. could someone tell me if I'm hitting the mark or not.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
wow, I thought this game was abandoned.... Is there any new content with Gabriella?
Fan continuation, merged the base game and mod into one - I don't remember anything new for her. You can keep up with this better on the discord if you use it. There aren't immediate update plans for her, BUT content for the other 3 family girls is coming from now through January

Reactions: slick97
Mar 6, 2021
I have found a Android APK download through
hope it helps version was updated 7.11.23
Tristim Think this would help in the download links?

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Wish the freeuse stuff from the first game made it into this one, corrupting the whole world into girls who fuck everything is my fetish.
Even the NTR scenes inthis are weird, girl fully corrupted, for some reason utterly against her slave master seeing her fuck another guy.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Wish the freeuse stuff from the first game made it into this one, corrupting the whole world into girls who fuck everything is my fetish.
Even the NTR scenes inthis are weird, girl fully corrupted, for some reason utterly against her slave master seeing her fuck another guy.
Jennifer is planned to have a corruption arc at her job (not explicitly NTR unless you're in a relationship with her) in the upcoming months. There is also some ideas floating around - that aren't set in stone - about girls sleeping around if they have high sluttiness and low obedience.

Starbuck has also mentioned she enjoys writing "reclamation" type content. However, the one instance she wrote it (employees fucking a delivery guy) resulted in some rather nasty backlash.

Reactions: bob765h

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Jennifer is planned to have a corruption arc at her job (not explicitly NTR unless you're in a relationship with her) in the upcoming months. There is also some ideas floating around - that aren't set in stone - about girls sleeping around if they have high sluttiness and low obedience.

Starbuck has also mentioned she enjoys writing "reclamation" type content. However, the one instance she wrote it (employees fucking a delivery guy) resulted in some rather nasty backlash.
Just add a switch at the start of the game, or something you can tell the girls when they're in a trance that enables or disables it for that girl

vanhelz

May 3, 2017
here's a question I asked under lab rats 2 original that might help this version? Maybe it's been implemented already. Who's buying the serums? Since there is awareness as a negative, why not a positive? How the serum affects random women in public. This makes the other less used secrecy traits more useful as they make a particular serum more popular. Have world consequences as the drug affects women.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 2751086

Overview:
This is a continuation of Lab Rats 2 game created by VREN with a range of new features and enhancements to make the game more enjoyable and configurable to your own preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-11
Original Game / Creator: Lab Rats 2 / Vren
Modders: Tristim - LZ_Starbuck - Trollden -
Censored: No
Version: 2023.07.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Developer Notes:

Features:

Beta Version:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Android: Use Renpy 8.1.1 plug-in -> download here ->

PATCH 2023.07.11A MAC: MEGA
(resolves file save issue, unpack file in zip in autorun/game folder overwriting existing file)

Extra: Cheat Commands - Andoid Install Instructions - Save fix

View attachment 2761334 View attachment 2761335 View attachment 2761336
Howdy, Just wanted to let you know that there is a bug where after Sarah Cooper says her breasts are getting bigger after she gets pregnant her fore arm started clipping through her tit.
1693762494318.png

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Howdy, Just wanted to let you know that there is a bug where after Sarah Cooper says her breasts are getting bigger after she gets pregnant her fore arm started clipping through her tit.
View attachment 2900835
That just seems to happen with those gloves, it's why I stopped using them on women with large breasts. This has been the case for as long as I can remember, and since it still hasn't been fixed I assume it's not easy to do so.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Something I noticed on the previous version and it's happening in this version: The Weekend Serum Dose doesn't appear to work, or works partially. Employees don't seem to take the does on Saturday, but they do take it on Sunday. I'm currently using a 9-turn serum that overlaps and employees will take their dose on weekdays while there's still 2 turns left on the previous day's serum, but it seems to not happen on Saturday, but on Sunday they do seem to get a dose. May try making a 7-turn serum since that seems to be the entire time the in-game day lasts. (5 turns you can do things, and sleeping seems to count as two turns.)
Update: The serum does does seem to work with a 7-turn serum, so I guess it messes up using longer duration serums for the weekends.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
It is also extremely exploitable as a love potion. Give her 4 hate serums to bottom out at negative love 100 and when the serum ends it "restores" 200 love = max love.
What is the traits of the serum?
I tried using "distilled disgust" to make serum, but it didn't work that way

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What is the traits of the serum?
I tried using "distilled disgust" to make serum, but it didn't work that way
I use the Motherly Devotion trait. +1 love/turn for every 10 sluttiness greater than Love. When Love is -100 and sluttiness is 100 for a +20 love per turn (which diminishes a bit each turn). This is permanent love increase which will remain even after the temporary hate is removed.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Where can I find the files to edit the serum traits? I'd like to tweak the mind control one

What's with the long duration self replicating serum? it used to work in LabRats2 but not here, here I get like 8 turns only.

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes