4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I love the continued development of this game. Can anyone let me know if there will be additional clothing and accessories I would love to see a physical plug ball gag or piercings. Not even sure if it can happen just curious

Dickard

May 27, 2018
The first error I believe happens because you fired Sarah instead of moving her from the role. Because you had "n" employees while Sarah was there, firing her means you have "n-1" wherein the game still thinks you have "n" and checks an index that doesn't exist anymore.

In short: the total list of employees doesn't seem to update if you're firing Sarah (this is my best guess).
So basically the only way to fix this would be to start over.

The second error doesn't make any sense if you're able to modify other traits without issue. This could honestly just be an edge case type of situation, but this one has me completely stumped.
Upon further investigation, nothing works. I get an error if I try to change skin color or face type too, and trying to change body type simply does nothing no matter what I select. I can post the logs for the other options too if that helps.

Out of curiosity, which version of the game do you have? Is it actually the June release? Or is it a beta beta version (i.e. an in-development release)?
I have the beta version, 2023.06.09-beta. I'll try updating to the newer release and see if that fixes some of the problems since I'm gonna have to start over anyway.
Edit: Yeah, that fixed it. Probably should have checked that to begin with.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Wow, yes please, I would be keen to have any scripts that will help. Cheers
As requested, here is a file containing cheated serum traits for your enjoyment! Just unzip the file inside your installation folder.

To add the traits to an existing save, type the following into the console (shift + O):
Code:
list_of_traits.append(love_slut_obedience_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(work_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(sex_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(attributes_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(all_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(instant_trance_cheat)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The original "script.rpy" file has been modified to ensure that the cheat traits are loaded upon starting a new game.

All modded traits have been tested and verified to work as intended. Compatible with existing saves and previous versions.

Last edited:

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019
As requested, here is a file containing cheated serum traits for your enjoyment! Just unzip the file inside your installation folder.

To add the traits to an existing save, type the following into the console (shift + O):
Code:
list_of_traits.append(love_slut_obedience_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(work_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(sex_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(attributes_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(all_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(instant_trance_cheat)

Note: The original "script.rpy" file has been modified to ensure that the cheat traits are loaded upon starting a new game.

All modded traits have been tested and verified to work as intended. Compatible with existing saves and previous versions.
Thanks Heaps, woks great.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Here's a link to a post I made 2 pages back discussing how you can add your own traits. Alternatively, if you don't feel like coding on your own you can copy the code in the spoiler to your "_serum_traits_ren.py" file located here: ...\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\game\major_game_classes\serum_related\_serum_traits_ren.py.

Keep in mind that you'll need the extracted files by downloading the code from the "master" branch on the GitGud page (found .)

You can of course use any name you'd like for the trait, but make sure that you type the name of your trait in place of what I used (I thought I was funny). You may also wish to change the "research_needed" to something more appropriate (i.e. 200 instead of 1500) and decrease the "clarity_cost" from 1000 to anything less than 500.

Since these are unofficial/custom traits you don't need to worry about balancing too much :)

*Edit: Formatting
What are you using to unren these files? I've been trying but keep getting "missing module" during the extraction process and everything stays ren.

slobber

May 19, 2019
Right, but what's the point of that? Just longer duration?
Or I guess potential synergy with effects that give singular permanent increases (even though there's not many)
I found self replicating extremely useful. A lot of serums last 7 turns at most but once I give it self replicating my serums last about 60+ turns. Great when I combine it with Energy Drink and Myrabelle (although it can easily get out of hand seeing the whole town get drugged up)

Also nice when drugging my staff with daily dosages

I found the permanent sluttiness trait/happiness trait + nanobots go well with it as well as trance induce

regarding grinding sluttiness, I just wait for the person who needs to sluttify to be alone (or get them to follow me) then I hold a sex session with a slut with them around. They'll turn slutty in no time just watching all the debauchery.

I don't like doing 2-3 with the voyeur because the RNG makes things harder to control. 1 on 1 with 1 voyeur is best results imo
Easy sluttiness grind for the girls doing so

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
So I've had the sexual proclivity nanobots forever, they're at like mastery 6, recently got Ellie. I discussed Nanobot research with Steph and it started the whole convo with Ellie where she's the one who handles them now.

Except after searching here it seems I'm supposed to have an action in the research lab to program/research nanobots.... and I have never had that button. It seems like it's just completely stuck now, there's no option to talk to anyone about it.

Is there any console command or rpy edit I can make to force that action to show up?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So I've had the sexual proclivity nanobots forever, they're at like mastery 6, recently got Ellie. I discussed Nanobot research with Steph and it started the whole convo with Ellie where she's the one who handles them now.

Except after searching here it seems I'm supposed to have an action in the research lab to program/research nanobots.... and I have never had that button. It seems like it's just completely stuck now, there's no option to talk to anyone about it.

Is there any console command or rpy edit I can make to force that action to show up?
No, after Ellie takes over the nanobot research is in her interaction menun

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I love the continued development of this game. Can anyone let me know if there will be additional clothing and accessories I would love to see a physical plug ball gag or piercings. Not even sure if it can happen just curious
Only if a character art replacement project makes good enough progress

NCricket42

Aug 8, 2018
I'm trying to find what unlocks the various main character perks in the game code, but I can't find where they're listed. Could anyone point me to the right file?

Reactions: KingArthur101

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
No, after Ellie takes over the nanobot research is in her interaction menun
I had to load a much earlier save and try different things to get it to trigger properly. Root problem seems to be waiting too long to pursue the nanobot stuff, if Ellie becomes part of the company before you've taken it far enough, it just doesn't work, and neither she or Steph have any interaction regarding it.

Could have been completely unrelated to that I suppose, but either way it took several reloads to actually get the scene where Ellie introduces IT projects.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I would like to know a little useful about the cousin.
what can she do due to her total hatred for the MC? so far, I've managed to get the hate serum from her, and that's all. and who knows how to competently use this serum, what interesting effects can it give?

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Something I noticed on the previous version and it's happening in this version: The Weekend Serum Dose doesn't appear to work, or works partially. Employees don't seem to take the does on Saturday, but they do take it on Sunday. I'm currently using a 9-turn serum that overlaps and employees will take their dose on weekdays while there's still 2 turns left on the previous day's serum, but it seems to not happen on Saturday, but on Sunday they do seem to get a dose. May try making a 7-turn serum since that seems to be the entire time the in-game day lasts. (5 turns you can do things, and sleeping seems to count as two turns.)

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I would like to know a little useful about the cousin.
what can she do due to her total hatred for the MC? so far, I've managed to get the hate serum from her, and that's all. and who knows how to competently use this serum, what interesting effects can it give?
There is 2 'hate' Serums that you can get from her. Use both traits together in a long durations serum. One temporarily lowers love by 50 and the other gives 1 sluttiness per 5 below 0. Thats 10 sluttiness per day if you give it to someone you just met. It's calculated overnight though so use a longer duration serum to make sure it lasts through the night. When the serum fades the love returns to normal, but the sluttiness remains.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is 2 'hate' Serums that you can get from her. Use both traits together in a long durations serum. One temporarily lowers love by 50 and the other gives 1 sluttiness per 5 below 0. Thats 10 sluttiness per day if you give it to someone you just met. It's calculated overnight though so use a longer duration serum to make sure it lasts through the night. When the serum fades the love returns to normal, but the sluttiness remains.
thanks.

and how many turns in a day? is turn is like Early Morning->Morning etcetera?

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
So...when the girl gets into ahegao state, she should be pretty incoherent, right? She still should be tired from the sex to get dressed and rest on the spot.

After making her cummed to the point of no return. Even after she got tired with zero energy, we should still be able to enjoy her in prone style until the player energies ran out. There should be an option to keep going even after she runs out of stamina to keep the action going. When she tries to stop the sex from ongoing, we get the option to keep continuing or not continue; in return, the player would lose maybe love points, gain obedience, and such stats.

This is something I thought of while playing the game.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
So...when the girl gets into ahegao state, she should be pretty incoherent, right? She still should be tired from the sex to get dressed and rest on the spot.

After making her cummed to the point of no return. Even after she got tired with zero energy, we should still be able to enjoy her in prone style until the player energies ran out. There should be an option to keep going even after she runs out of stamina to keep the action going. When she tries to stop the sex from ongoing, we get the option to keep continuing or not continue; in return, the player would lose maybe love points, gain obedience, and such stats.

This is something I thought of while playing the game.
That is in the game already. You just have to be in a position that easily makes that happen like doggy. Prone isn't accessible from every position.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*OVERLOOK*

when 69 with someone i cannot know how high Oral skill i need for "Focus on Her (Requires Oral Skill)"

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes