4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I have issue with Alexia - my story progress is stuck with her at "buy camera" but she isn't requesting the camera, have I bugged her out by employing her before that step could have triggered? If so is there a way to fix it? I would be thankful for any advice.
If you bought the "public advertising license" policy before you progressed her storyline then the camera action will never trigger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, other elements of her story have not been written yet, although there does exist some definitions alluding to what might happen down the road.

Loku

Jul 23, 2017
If you bought the "public advertising license" policy before you progressed her storyline then the camera action will never trigger.

Additionally, other elements of her story have not been written yet, although there does exist some definitions alluding to what might happen down the road.
Ah, thanks for finding this out, feels bit misleading as it is now in game, especially considering that this camera event seems to related to the hotwife storyline (forgot her name).

Reactions: slick97

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I seem to only occasionally trigger the personal serums by Ashley in my playthroughs. Is there some kind of trigger or something that I'm missing by cheating in my research fairly quickly? Does anyone know what the requirement is for that event to occur? She does work at my company and has for awhile.
I had the same problem. After digging through the code, the two things that are easy to miss are researching caffeine infusion and having the serum testing room business policy.

Reactions: slick97

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
How does Ashley's obedience route work?
I've had oral sex with her several times,she is in love with blowjob now
However, the task prompt still asked me Use obedience to convince Ashley to blow you again

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is the receptionist on the Mom's job are unfuckable at all?
she not shows in the "talk to someone" list. her name is ???
it turns out that in this game you can’t fuck all the women at all. there will be at least a secretary at the reception at my mother's job =) I'm a little disappointed... I thought in this game you can fuck ALL women in general with a strong desire...
what an irony... =)

question about limits - how many women can the game generate, do these women stay in the game until the very end? is it possible to fuck all these women? (ok, we exclude the secretary at the reception, she is untouchable for some reason) or you won’t fuck everyone - you just won’t have time for that reason, because the game removes some women over time (with whom the player didn’t communicate in any way, didn’t even meet) adds others? I'm not talking about those women who have an asterisk in their name - I'm talking about ordinary women who are randomly generated.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I had the same problem. After digging through the code, the two things that are easy to miss are researching caffeine infusion and having the serum testing room business policy.
Caffeine infusion is usually something that isn't an issue for most players as it's a pre-req for the more powerful energy boosts. The serum testing room is where players mess up because the Nora route is technically a by-pass for the event that leads to the serum testing room (similar to the by-passes for the familial quests).

I'll have to dig through the code, but myself and another member have provided the console commands to manually trigger everything you need to purchase the "serum testing room" policy.

How does Ashley's obedience route work?
I've had oral sex with her several times,she is in love with blowjob now
However, the task prompt still asked me Use obedience to convince Ashley to blow you again
You hit the end of Ashley's obedience questlines. There just doesn't exist an update to her tooltip mostly due to functions related to her storyline already existing, but will never trigger.

is the receptionist on the Mom's job are unfuckable at all?
she not shows in the "talk to someone" list. her name is ???
it turns out that in this game you can’t fuck all the women at all. there will be at least a secretary at the reception at my mother's job =) I'm a little disappointed... I thought in this game you can fuck ALL women in general with a strong desire...
what an irony... =)

question about limits - how many women can the game generate, do these women stay in the game until the very end? is it possible to fuck all these women? (ok, we exclude the secretary at the reception, she is untouchable for some reason) or you won’t fuck everyone - you just won’t have time for that reason, because the game removes some women over time (with whom the player didn’t communicate in any way, didn’t even meet) adds others? I'm not talking about those women who have an asterisk in their name - I'm talking about ordinary women who are randomly generated.
I'm not sure why you're having an issue with the receptionist since she's someone you must be able to interact with in order to visit Jennifer at work. As far as I know, if a character isn't purposely hidden in a cell you can't unlock, then you should always be able to interact with them.

The short answer to the second part of your post is that no new characters can be generated in an existing game. The function for generating random characters is only called until every single job type has been filled, meaning you can have a range of how many characters are in a given game.

This also goes for anyone else curious about how the game loads certain functions: the "script.rpy" file contains all of the initialization for game settings with each label only executing once. The only exceptions are locations that the MC can travel to which always results in that label executing (this setting up proper gameplay loops.

Reactions: ramvivat

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I just want to give a heads-up to anyone wanting to add their own traits to the game:

1. Make sure that if you're adding a trait which modifies a character's stats that you also include an "on_remove" function to prevent permanent increases (unless that is your intention)
  2. Ensure that you define the trait in the template as this is where most of the logic for applying/removing traits occurs.
  3. Ensure that you append the new trait to the "list_of_traits" array, otherwise your trait will NOT show up in the research menu. You have two options for doing this:
    1. Use the console and type: list_of_traits.append(<your trait name here>)
    2. Open up the "script.rpy" and scroll down to the label instantiate_serum_traits. Type the following underneath the tier level in the comment block: list_of_traits.append(<your trait name here>)
  4. If you added the trait to the script file and don't want to start a new game for the trait to be added, then you must append the trait via the console (outlined in 3.1).
  5. If you modified an existing trait: open up the console and type list_of_traits.remove(<modified trait name here>) and then type list_of_traits.append(<same modified trait name here>)
DO NOT USE call instantiate_serum_traits() as this will re-add EVERY trait within the label regardless of whether you researched it or not. Only perform the actions above if you know what you are doing. I am not responsible for any broken saves.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm not sure why you're having an issue with the receptionist since she's someone you must be able to interact with in order to visit Jennifer at work. As far as I know, if a character isn't purposely hidden in a cell you can't unlock, then you should always be able to interact with them.
oh, I see - the girl came out from behind the reception and MC was able to meet her haha =) it happened later, when Jennifer came out and the MC could talk to her. then the girl at the reception came out and became available for communication ...

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
It's a significant amount of work to do as well without how LR2 handles models in the first place. Whether using Daz or Blender, it requires several renders just for one new texture to keep the full body seamless.

Funnily enough, that issue I mentioned above is why some developers opt to use Unity for creating a VN rather than Ren'Py since they can render models in real time. Regardless, what LR2 would need for a model/graphics rework is a 3D artist, but I don't know if anyone would be willing to volunteer that much time without some sort of compensation.
This man knows what's up. I think the second experiment is intended for the project to be community driven with DUF files. A solo, free project is too much time and work unless it's a dedicated life passion lol

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Interesting. I don't seem to get the option for the "serum testing room business policy" either. So I think that's my issue. Thanks for checking!

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently it's possible to unlock all sex scenes with Christina (Emily and Iris's mom).

Kissing --> Oral
Oral + Swallow 3x --> Vaginal
Vaginal + Creampie 3x --> Anal

Emily (Tutoree), Christina Christine (Police), and Penelope (City Rep) all follow nearly an identical requirement for vaginal/anal sex.

Here I was going insane because I thought there was some special trigger to unlock them (which there might be in the future).
How does kissing progress to oral? I've never had that happen before.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
How does kissing progress to oral? I've never had that happen before.
I'll edit this post later with the code snippet controlling sex actions, but the short of it is that some characters don't have a fully implemented sorry for unlocking the rest of their sex actions, so Starbuck opted to just have the player repeat specific sex acts to unlock the next set of sex positions.

I linked to a post of mine on the previous page that includes all of the necessary commands to by-pass these requirements. That includes some examples until I get back home.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
So, the spoiler below contains my original post about future content. Little did I realize these guys have a roadmap... on their discord... which is publicly accessible... Yes, it hurts being this braindead at times.

Roadmap:

F***ng Legends, is there any way to support their work?

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to make someone who's not single to become your girlfriend or join my harem?
Have sex with her. With enough love you can have an affair with her. If she dislikes or hates cheating she will break up with her husband/boyfriend and be single again. When in a trance you can change her to like cheating then she will stay with her husband and with you. You can ask her to join your harem with enough love.
You can cheat with console (first page) to make her single/girlfriend or give her a husband
talk to a girl, shift+o and enter this :
the_person.relationship = "Single"
or
the_person.SO_name = "Donald"
the_person.relationship = "Girlfriend"
or
the_person.SO_name = "Robinette"
the_person.relationship = "Married"
or give her a daughter
the_person,generate_daughter(True)
change things
the_person.age = 30
the_person.weight = 50 (in kilogram)

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Can you tell me how I can launch an event with a chemist daughter?
Where can I find her??
All crises have a random chance of being selected. Some crises have very specific requirement you need to meet for them to trigger the next event, and in this case the "chemist's daughter" has 3:
  1. If you're running the standard progression type then it has a chance of triggering 28 days into a new game
  2. You need to expose any of your family members to you cum AT LEAST 6 times (this is an incest check)
  3. You need AT LEAST 11 employees at your company

Reactions: McIgga and Vindaria
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes