• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having some problems with the "To Bed" option, most of the options in it don't seem to be working for me...
If you mean things like position and drugs, they have to be unlocked by getting Sylvie's lust stat up. And for drugs you need to have made them too. Clothes and hair depends on what Sylvie was wearing, and except for position they're on/off toggle switches.

If you mean after that pick the action then click on a part of Sylvie, click again to repeat.

Bicolorpath2

Jul 28, 2019
If you mean things like position and drugs, they have to be unlocked by getting Sylvie's lust stat up. And for drugs you need to have made them too. Clothes and hair depends on what Sylvie was wearing, and except for position they're on/off toggle switches.

If you mean after that pick the action then click on a part of Sylvie, click again to repeat.
Surprisingly those work, its the main actions that don't seem to be working.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Surprisingly those work, its the main actions that don't seem to be working.
Are you getting the dialog and some changes in her expression from picking a action then clicking on Sylvie, the actual actions your doing aren't animated. At the beginning she does take a while to get into it (and her orgasm bar fills pretty slow).

Bicolorpath2

Jul 28, 2019
Are you getting the dialog and some changes in her expression from picking a action then clicking on Sylvie, the actual actions your doing aren't animated. At the beginning she does take a while to get into it (and her orgasm bar fills pretty slow).
The options to finger and all that is what isn't working. Nothing happens when i click them, sorry if i wasn't so clear on it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The options to finger and all that is what isn't working. Nothing happens when i click them...
You click them then click on a part of Sylvie to actually do the action, click again to repeat. So for example click gentle then click Sylvie's breast to give it a gentle squeeze, click the breast again to give it another squeeze.
Guy just quick reminder that i will be gone for 2 months...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Happenstance

TEAMILE5582

Jul 29, 2019
ually happens if you are doing the Work scenes at the end of the day-ish (maybe even last time period possible). She may also have to b

suzu

Mar 23, 2018
Will there be a chance it would get downloaded via torrent? Having issues with mega and the currently used download links for 2.5.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will there be a chance it would get downloaded via torrent? Having issues with mega and the currently used download links for 2.5.
There's a torrent on for the patched game. Also one on FapForFun, that one is probably taken from here.

sonicx

Aug 7, 2017
im having trouble loading my save the image of the room and everything comes up but all the buttons to do anything vanish idk what to do my save is from the 2.2.1 version

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
im having trouble loading my save the image of the room and everything comes up but all the buttons to do anything vanish idk what to do my save is from the 2.2.1 version
You need to load and resave save on clean version of game.

aaaand that one reason why we didnt used prepatched .

Also hi my first post from germany ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Try clicking the reload button top right of the screen, or saving in a new slot and loading that if you can. Normally save from 2.4 and before won't even load without some work, lots of coding changes made to the game.

I think you can find a unpatched game in przemo10371's MEGA folder, to try the load and resave.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Try clicking the reload button top right of the screen, or saving in a new slot and loading that if you can. Normally save from 2.4 and before won't even load without some work, lots of coding changes made to the game.

I think you can find a unpatched game in , to try the load and resave.
This is direct link to clean game:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Im playing v2.5, and whenever i close the game and reopen it, the continue option doesnt work, and i cant load the previous gameplay.can anyone please let me know whats the problem ? The game just stop here, load game doesnt work either when i try the newgame. 1564769889716.png

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes