[S>Programmer] [S>Translator] Paid Unpaid Looking to help out in any way I can! (Programming/Game Design/English Translation)

CirclesC

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2020
I could probably help out, you looking to do it in Ren'py? DM me with your Discord ID and i'll message you on there to follow up.
Hey hello. I'm creating a VN game and I need someone to proofread my English, or someone who can translate from Portuguese to English. Could you help me with this?

Jan 18, 2021
Hey hello. I'm creating a VN game and I need someone to proofread my English, or someone who can translate from Portuguese to English. Could you help me with this?
Of course, I can proofread in the very least! Send me a DM with how you would like to stay in contact.

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
I'M MOTIVATED

Sup bro, i would like to contact you about a project game that i have in mind with my discord group. We only need someone who takes the job about programming the game in any engine that fits more comfortable to you, and we don't need any complex things. We could discuss the details in my discord if you like to add me:

hynk

If things work well, there's gonna be a payment