[S>Programmer] [S>Translator] Paid Unpaid Looking to help out in any way I can! (Programming/Game Design/English Translation)

Jan 18, 2021
Skills:
- Programming (C, C#, C++, Obj-C are my primary)
- Currently working on my own Mega Man fan game
- ALWAYS willing to learn new languages, engines, and systems!

- English Translation

- Game Design (Bachelor's Degree)
- Can help with feedback, suggestions on game design, and any general game help/tips

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, Direct Message on F95Zone, E-mail

Employment Type & Rates:
- Open to anything, honestly. Experience is always good.

Availability:
- Any

Work Samples:
- Providing feedback and suggestions to several developers on this site, and i'm currently working on Mega Man: Day in the Limelight 3

May 18, 2021
Same as OP , if anyone have any small work please contact (Ren py).I'm trying to learn new things.

Also free translations, Proofreading (English and multiple Indian languages)

I don't have the below qualifications.
- Can help with feedback, suggestions on game design, and any general game help/tips

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Hello, how about working on RPG mechanics in Unity?, C# I guess
I haven't worked in Unity yet, but I was always interested to try it out!
Yes, Unity uses C#. Thankfully most of the C languages share many foundations and rules, so it wouldn't be a major shift for me.

Mar 18, 2018
Negative to GODOT, and I am currently working in GMS 1.4 for my Mega Man fan game so I imagine it can't be too bad to make the transition over to 2.
I don't suppose its too hard. I never used GMS 1.4 before but I'd like to imagine the transition wouldn't be too hard since it uses the same code language. Just different iterations. Been mainly seeking to get experience myself in the programming field. Still, I would like to get the chance to work together in the future. My skills are often in writing and story building for the most part, and I'm trying to direct a but also want to take an active role in it.

Jan 18, 2021
I don't suppose its too hard. I never used GMS 1.4 before but I'd like to imagine the transition wouldn't be too hard since it uses the same code language. Just different iterations. Been mainly seeking to get experience myself in the programming field. Still, I would like to get the chance to work together in the future. My skills are often in writing and story building for the most part, and I'm trying to direct a but also want to take an active role in it.
Oh sure, i'd be open to work together. My biggest weakness as I stated in my original post is Art. I am ABYSSMAL in art. I even struggle in pixel art, so I have a pair of sprite guys for my Mega Man game...

Mar 18, 2018
Oh sure, i'd be open to work together. My biggest weakness as I stated in my original post is Art. I am ABYSSMAL in art. I even struggle in pixel art, so I have a pair of sprite guys for my Mega Man game...
That's fine. I'm pretty amateur at best myself. I can do some decent drawings and such but digital art I am still working on. Pixel art I also struggle. Especially since I struggle to balance out the size and proportions of the characters in comparison to the walls.

Jan 18, 2021
That's fine. I'm pretty amateur at best myself. I can do some decent drawings and such but digital art I am still working on. Pixel art I also struggle. Especially since I struggle to balance out the size and proportions of the characters in comparison to the walls.
So we just need an artist, then.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Skills:
- Programming (C, C#, C++, Obj-C are my primary)
- Currently working on my own Mega Man fan game
- ALWAYS willing to learn new languages, engines, and systems!

- English Translation

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, Direct Message on F95Zone, E-mail

Employment Type & Rates:
- Open to anything, honestly. Experience is always good.

Availability:
- Any

Work Samples:
- Providing feedback and suggestions to several developers on this site, and i'm currently working on Mega Man: Day in the Limelight 3
Can you help me with 16+ Adult Game ?

I have made a post about it here-

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-...artist-for-developing-an-16-adult-game.95734/