• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 3240306 View attachment 3240308 View attachment 3240310
View attachment 3240311 View attachment 3240312 View attachment 3240314 View attachment 3240315
If you ask me, both are downgrades, but I will be as constructive as I can with my critique

Lilith went from a highly caring overworked teacher, to a bit of an overworked grump, almost a full 180 of her from selfless to more selfish

Maeve went from a matured by her position and many responsibilities as headmistress of a financially struggling school, yet young look, to a less refined and sympathetic expression, in my humble opinion.
Damn, yeah, definitely both downgrades. Lilith is the least egregious, but I loved her round-eyed, almost dopey look with the dark circles like she was lacking major sleep. The sharper eyes aren't bad. Just not as good, imo.

Maeve is brutal, honestly. I think someone else said it, but Maeve looks like her own mother now, she looks like she aged a good 30 years, and with her mouth being cut to like a third of the original size, she is just way less expressive. I loved the original art design because it was super cute, but still had some sexiness to it, and now it feels like the author tried to make her way more mature and sexy but sacrificed all her charm to do so, (and managed to make her less sexy, too).

CrDvz1pLf3PdaJ_3

Apr 2, 2022
For me this was a great update, the characters are charming, the art still adorable and the world still have little witch academy magic.

rewriting characters/story can get a lot of criticism (and some of then are valid), but it resulted in stronger characters (for most of then). This version of weapon witch is miles better than the first one, making jade start hiding her nerd hobbies makes her more compelling and giving the mc a delinquent backstory makes him more interesting.

Making Maev taller was a cool ideia, she person in charge plus so she need to be imposing ( plus gives more body variety to the game). But I agree with the others, the Lilith and Maev looked cuter is previous version.

Good luck, waiting for a new cool update.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 3240311 View attachment 3240312 View attachment 3240314 View attachment 3240315
If you ask me, both are downgrades, but I will be as constructive as I can with my critique

Lilith went from a highly caring overworked teacher, to a bit of an overworked grump, almost a full 180 of her from selfless to more selfish

Maeve went from a matured by her position and many responsibilities as headmistress of a financially struggling school, yet young look, to a less refined and sympathetic expression, in my humble opinion.
Damn. I do prefer their old looks. Shit.

tenacius

Feb 19, 2019
cant unlock the sex scene with jade, any idea why ? i did every questline but the gif from the games main page here with annies missionary sex isnt aviable in game

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021

see the og lilith images

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty awesome update, love watching how the story has evolved over the iterations. But I really hope the next update is the lat or the restarts!!! Restarts in VNs are one thing and bad enough, but restarts in sandboxes is much more annoying, you can't skip through everything as easily

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatchet Games

NanoRein

Nov 29, 2018
How do you unlock jade's vaginal sex scene. I have finished the game and havent got it
I was wondering this as well. I delved into the code a bit, seems like the handjob event from the nurse should've triggered it but it doesn't for some reason. You can manually enable the console and type jade_virginity_loss_av = True and go to the hallway to trigger it. (Take a save beforehand, this can maybe bork up your save.)

NanoRein

Nov 29, 2018
I was wondering this as well. I delved into the code a bit, seems like the handjob event from the nurse should've triggered it but it doesn't for some reason. You can manually enable the console and type jade_virginity_loss_av = True and go to the hallway to trigger it. (Take a save beforehand, this can maybe bork up your save.)
Ok apparently I was looking at an older version of the event. The new reworked version does not trigger the Jade event so there's nothing that can trigger it currently. Hatchet Games Is that intentional?

Johnamo

Jun 6, 2023
Where the filed to enable the console ? i didn't find it .

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes