the808rekab

Aug 1, 2017
This was my first time playing through the story, I really do enjoy the characters as they are now. They all feel distinct and I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
The response to our response to the new art was pretty cool. I'd agree with that other user that I was just miffed because I had grown to like what I saw. I guess that's a potential consequence of keeping up with a game as it's being made. It's not common but sometimes there will be art changes in these games and in those cases I kinda drop off or stay away until the game's complete so as to avoid further potential disappointment. If I never have a chance to like something, I won't miss it when it's gone haha. In Maeve's case (as I think Lilith returning to how she used to look over the course of her story is great, so long as the change doesn't come too late) it's not that bad. I'll stay away for a while and when the game's done I'll get used to the new her all over again. It's not like another game I used to love where the story railroads the player into giving two girls breast reductions lmao.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does the option to enable pubic hair in the beginning even matter? It seems like all the girls are shaved anyways... atleast on their regular standing pictures. Only Maeve seems to have a tiny little bit of hair down there but I'm not sure if I'm even seeing that right.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Is there no music or sound? I'm playing through the intro and met the witch lady but haven't heard anything
Came to ask the same thing. The main menu screen has music so I know my sound is working, but it's very... eerie to have absolutely no sound, no BGM, nothing while playing the game. Although I'm still in the intro so maybe there's sound later on?

Still tho, for a better first impression of the game, having some BGM or something would go a long way.

Reactions: SirLoinStakeCakes

HonkaBadonkas

Oct 5, 2017
just wanted to say everything about this game's chef's kiss. love the ongoing story, the characters (annie and lillith my beloved), and especially the art. you've earned yourself a fan!

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I liked the way Lilith was originally, but the new version isn't bad. I look forward to seeing how things play out as we get to know her (again). Agnes is a lot of fun too I hope she stays so sassy, she's cute when she's jealous. Her throwing us under the bus to make a profit was pretty funny too.

Great update overall despite the revisions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatchet Games

Mugiwara7

Jan 12, 2018
W game already and it's not even finished, I hope this game gets plenty of support (I shall be supporting once I get my paycheck) Please more Agnes, literally hottest next to the purple hair quiet gal

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone been following this since early release? I stopped following for awhile because they kept releasing updates that were reworks of the very little content they had so far. I see they redesigned the characters again are they still spinning their wheels or is there a good amount more to the game now?
Depends on how little there was when you last played, but yea there's not a huge amount of content yet

silverwisp1

Jun 6, 2019
Why is it that in a game where you attend a magic school, you barely get to do any magic. Let me learn spells and use them on background elements to get money or something.

Otherwise I feel like these constant revisions are what's gonna kill this game. People don't like rehashing the same content over and over when it's such a small package anyway. On the topic of the updated character designs, I don't like them. Why get rid of Lilith's freckles? So looks so much more generic. Same with Maeve, trying to make her design more complicated just made her more boring and almost like she's pretending to be older than she is, seriously I think the new design makes her look younger. If you can't draw a MILF, than don't try to draw a MILF.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

phezq

Jul 31, 2021
Why is it that in a game where you attend a magic school, you barely get to do any magic. Let me learn spells and use them on background elements to get money or something.

Otherwise I feel like these constant revisions are what's gonna kill this game. People don't like rehashing the same content over and over when it's such a small package anyway. On the topic of the updated character designs, I don't like them. Why get rid of Lilith's freckles? So looks so much more generic. Same with Maeve, trying to make her design more complicated just made her more boring and almost like she's pretending to be older than she is, seriously I think the new design makes her look younger. If you can't draw a MILF, than don't try to draw a MILF.
Well, as far as the story is right now, we have yet to learn any spells apart from levitate.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking to this as someone with absolutely zero stake in this game, who hasn't even read it yet... The old Maeve is just cuter. The new one's head is kinda small with harsher lines, and her ear is just a flat piece of flesh(?) That being said I don't really have a milf thing. It's just a question of cuteness. I feel like this is probably a 'tastes may vary' sort of situation.

Lilith seems... Pretty much interchangeable, extremely minor difference. But the whites in her eyes gave her a more manic look, which is cool. It's a barely noticeable horizontal shift for me.

Art's always a pretty finicky thing. I've shown the exact same piece of work of my own to five different people and gotten wildly varying reactions from each of them.

That being said, and since I know the developer is likely to read this... Do be careful with reworking characters. As I imagine you've already experienced, people do not like it when things they're already attached to are changed. Sometimes even what should be a clear upgrade kills some of what you came to love.
There's also something of a question of opportunity cost. When people see you changing a character, they're also seeing time you could have used to develop new things instead. To share a personal example of this that comes to mind, I'm still somewhat irked by the Witch Trainer Silver team's decision to axe all of the Luna content that existed, which at the time represented probably 80% of the non-Hermione content of the game, and redevelop her.

Is what was there kind of an insane and strange story arc? Sure, it was pretty off the wall. Personally I found it pretty interesting.
Is it going to be better in the long run? Maybe, it's a question of taste.

But the thing is, they removed it years ago, and to my knowledge there still isn't anything substantial to replace it.

That said, characters are still cute overall, so I wish you luck.

Last edited:

silverwisp1

Jun 6, 2019
Well, as far as the story is right now, we have yet to learn any spells apart from levitate.
The give the player more opportunities to learn more, instead of running around doing fetch quests. Makes me wonder why we're even at a magic school.

Tonsil10

Sep 8, 2018
I will say the last version I played was 0.3 and I also remember playing when Arthur(MC) was still an emotionless character at the start.

After playing this version, I will say this is shaping up to have a more cohesive story in my opinion.

I really didn't notice too much on the redesign of Lilith and will say its not bad. I don't recall much of Lilith in the previous versions which probably meant she did not have anything memorable so kudos to the rework. If I recall correctly at 0.3ver she was not privy to Arthur's secret so having her know as well is a nice touch.

As for Meave, I say while her previous outfit was more mundane compared to her current one, it is still a nice outfit. Maybe as a easter egg or something have the option for the player to swap her outfit back to the old. I do hope for the bounty hunter outfit and story thread to still be part of the overall narrative since it also showcased how powerful Meave really is.

As for the others for the most part I do like them and overall seem like a great cast to start off and expand upon. So I do hope that you do expand on the current girls before introducing any more. I have seen too many games keep adding girls while shoving the original cast off to the side. There is so much to explore and find out I would want this game to succeed.

For the rest of this post it is more just head cannon of my own theories of what can happen and if they are true or not that is fine, I just wanted to voice my thoughts out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, this is just a ramblings of an internet connoisseur of 18+ stories about a game that a team has lovingly put together for our enjoyment, so mind you that this could end up completely wrong and I'm fine with that.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Just a few thoughts I'm going to dump since don't post a lot.

I'm with the dev on Lilith being more interesting with bags under her eyes and looking like she's kind of just going through the motions. If I remember correctly this was how she used to look before the remade design, so it seems more like they just kind of brought her back to where she was.

I also remember Maeve wearing glasses in one of the earlier versions and I'm surprised they got rid of that. I wonder if it was because it made her look older or something and she's not supposed to be in her 40s. A shame because she wore it well.

Agnes being a grumpy tsun trying (and possibly failing) to dominate the MC is a fun dynamic and she's my favorite as a result, which probably isn't a hot take since she has a large amount of the content right now. I just find her character to be one of the most fun to interact with.

I remember Celine being a big focus in the earlier builds so I do find it strange she's pushed to the side for as long as she has.

• Red Heart

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Im gonna say its a bit suspicious that low comment accounts are coming out of nowhere and suddenly writing EXACTLY like how the dev has been formatting his posts.
The accounts got some years on them but it is very odd they all write in the exact same format. Every single one of them.
I don't know, this was one of the threads where I made some of my very first posts back in Nov 22. Maybe like me this game just draws out people who don't post much? :unsure: Not saying you're wrong or off base, but just that there are other possibilities.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Im gonna say its a bit suspicious that low comment accounts are coming out of nowhere and suddenly writing EXACTLY like how the dev has been formatting his posts.
The accounts got some years on them but it is very odd they all write in the exact same format. Every single one of them.
I also found it interesting that more positive comments in a format similar to mine came right after I made my posts in this thread (I haven't read them in detail yet though. I'll do it later, I swear!). Weird timing.
Having said that, nope, I can say with confidence that I'm not using multi-accounts or anything, and if I did, I think F95Zone moderation would notice ASAP since it wouldn't be the first time that a dev uses fake accounts to improve their rating (or something else like that) and then get caught in the process.

So, either someone else is using multi-accounts (who knows, maybe they think they are doing me a favor or they do it to make me look like the one behind this), or these are genuine comments that came in just in time to the point it all looks sus.

Now, talking from my perspective, to be completely honest, I don't have an interest in doing this kind of thing. It's just not how things are done.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
I'm with the dev on Lilith being more interesting with bags under her eyes and looking like she's kind of just going through the motions. If I remember correctly this was how she used to look before the remade design, so it seems more like they just kind of brought her back to where she was.
Yup! We kind of brought her original "herself" back here, while the "second" Lilith is supposed to be the closest thing to her by the end of her story.

I also remember Maeve wearing glasses in one of the earlier versions and I'm surprised they got rid of that. I wonder if it was because it made her look older or something and she's not supposed to be in her 40s. A shame because she wore it well.
Huh. I don't remember Maeve having glasses at all. The only instance she ever used those was in a public patreon post from way too much time ago, but that's it.
1706137320796.png
She looks cute though

Agnes being a grumpy tsun trying (and possibly failing) to dominate the MC is a fun dynamic and she's my favorite as a result, which probably isn't a hot take since she has a large amount of the content right now. I just find her character to be one of the most fun to interact with.
Jesus, she is not only the one where the best interactions are. She is the funniest to write at the moment. It just comes so naturally to me.

I remember Celine being a big focus in the earlier builds so I do find it strange she's pushed to the side for as long as she has.
I put her aside due to that but now that we have more time on our hands we will try our best to add content for most of the girls, so it can be as balanced as it can.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Still kinda hoping the red head from the old shop makes a return. Old character designs returning as collectable outfits could be neat.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes